Closed Thread
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

As expected nothing is ever straight forward. Hcg was 50 which they are not confident about so have to repeat on Friday. I kind of expected this as the bleeding last night so we are in limbo but so wishing this works. I guess on a positive it shows I can implant.this embryo was slow as took 6 days to become a blast so hoping its just been slow to grow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    tens... Im so sorry to hear such sad news before christmas. Big hugs to you and I hope you have quite a few bottles of champane in the fridge to help with your tears.

kenta.
    .. hang in there its so hard when you have a low beta... when is your next test?? friday?? was your progesterone level good as this can have an impact as well. just think.. you have a little embryo that implanted..lets hope that it lasts for the next 8 months... big hugs
    My beta was 86 at 17dpo and DD is with me now...so dont give up hope

sunny.
    ..woohoo for getting it all organised and a date as well... fingers crossed it sounds so positive and exciting.

anxious.
    .. yay for being on the rollercoaster again I hope that you have a nice cycle and it all goes well...

so hot today...wish I could have had a swim...
    went to a buffet for lunch and ate WAAAAAY too much food..lol...
    have a chat with scientist tomorrow and see how the lone ranger is going Im guessing it will be 4 cells and average quality

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (20-12-2012),Sunny15  (20-12-2012),tens2many  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anxious- sounds like you have a great plan! Bring on AF!
    Tens... awww sucks. xoxoxoxo lots hugs honey.
    Sunny that is such exciting news! I can't wait to hear how your journey goes. Bring on 2013 for your bubba.
    Kenta- I reckon the start number is not that crucial it's the doubling that is. Wishing you doubling... actually wishing you TRIPLING! xoxoxo
    Micca- your plans sounds perfect. I hope you get 100% thaw for the best chance. With any luck your Mr Solo will prove you wrong and charge ahead. As for POAS- by 'days after transfer for HPT' it's the same date as my BT! Cause I am testing a few days earlier than they usually test this cycle due to Christmas.

AFM: Had some cramping Sat, Sun, Mon and slightly Tues. No cramping today. Peeing a bit more but have also been drinking water due to the heat. Boobs- no change, totally normal. Odd unpredictable waves of light nausea- bit like heart burn. Burping alot. Lower back pain- mainly on cramping days. Thanks progesterone you are a bee-arch. Oh and no AF- currently on day 28. That said, never had AF arrive while on progesterone when cycling before.
    Woke up on Sat after my transfer at about 3am and thought "I'm pregnant" so hoping it's a good omen.

Fortitude
    xoxox

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (20-12-2012),Sunny15  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    fortitude...woohoo...lets hope that there are some positive symptoms in there...

hugs to you again tens....

well I am glad I defrosted the frozens as the embryo at day 3 is still only 2cells..so not a happy camper at all.
    they all defrosted well... they started as 7 cells and defrosted to a 7,6,5 cell which is really good and are all growing well this morning so I hope we have some nice compacted embryos to transfer tomorrow....fingers crossed... all hope are on these ones as it may be my last realistic chance........

7. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fort keep the positive feelings.
    micca smart move on the defrost... Glad your embies are progressing well

afm the longest 48hrs. 2nd test tomorrow... So hoping for a miracle. Read somewhere that blasts have lower hcg and implant later. Don't know how true but gives us hope.

braving Xmas shopping to wait for result tomorrow.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens - I am thinking and feeling your pain. Please try and enjoy Xmas xxx

Kenta - We IVFer's must live on hope and miracles, just wish it paid off!

AFM - Woke with a cracker of a headache, very unusual for me, so I guess its either from the Lucrin or GH or water since that seemed to fix it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anxious For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (21-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- those little 3 sound like troopers! Great to get all defrost and continue! Whooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear you're PUPO!

Kenta- hope the levels skyrocket and litttle one sticks and stays.

Anxious- take care of yourself, headaches are hard. Keep hydrated- my clinic recommends at least 2L a day of water.

I have a modicum of hope- as today I have a symptom that is hard to ignore.

TMI warning: Today I am noticing alot of toilet visits... I went 9
    times at work! Plus another 4 at home and I haven't been up for 12 hrs yet- so
    that's at least once an hour! Good grief, hope it's a "sign". Scared to hope and
    follow every symptom, but I can't help but notice going to the loo 12 times.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (21-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    fort sounds like some good positive signs. Good luck tomorrow with blood test.

micca best of luck with transfer today. Have a nice relaxing day.

anxious hope your headache has gone.

Had my repeat blood test today. Everything I've read though seems to point to that this is not a good situation so I'm preparing myself mentally or hoping for a miracle. Going to brave the xmas shopping crowd and do some myself whilst waiting for result.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

micca  (21-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta - for a xmas mirable.

Fort - Hopefully its a positive sign. Good luck for tomorrow's blood test.

Micca - How did everything go today?

Anxious - Hope you got that headache sorted. I have been suffering the same the last couple of days...I think mine is a combination of not enough water and maybe a lack of caffeine!

AFM
    Get to see my DP's niece (5) and nephew (2) tomorrow. SIL is passing through Canberra and we are spending the day together.....cant wait to see them as it has been a year....heard miss 5 year old in the background of phone conversation signing my name....so cute, I just melt around her!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PUPO...!!!
    so report for day 4...
    8cell---morula
    7cell -- 8 cell
    5 cell -- 7 cell
    so the morula is looking promising... and maybe the 5 cell might pick up.
    I had acupuncture pre and post transfer...managed to snore a bit.
    The fresh embryo stalled at 2cells... so a good plan to unfreeze the frosties
    so Im now at the goldie a valium on board... thinking about some champers tonight and I am allowed to swim..although will not go until sunday just to let everything settle.
    let the 2ww begin.... will test jan 1