Closed Thread
Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news goldie.

Micca so sorry to hear. Fingers crossed for the special one.

Can't believe I finally decided to POAS tonight and got two lines which I've never seen before. Straight after this an hour later I suddenly started bleeding so now feel I'm losing it. Blood test tomorrow. Just when I thought for a moment that I may be lucky finally after all this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    xoxoxo for you Kenta.

Hope it's just a hiccup.

Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Sounding like we are going to have a few bubs in 2013 well done girls! x now let's keep adding to that tally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
    Great news goldie.

Micca so sorry to hear. Fingers crossed for the special one.

Can't believe I finally decided to POAS tonight and got two lines which I've never seen before. Straight after this an hour later I suddenly started bleeding so now feel I'm losing it. Blood test tomorrow. Just when I thought for a moment that I may be lucky finally after all this time.

kenta
    ...enjoy those 2 lines.. hang in there... ivf pregnancies have about 50% bleeding in the first trimester... but I know that you cannot but worry... lets see those lovely betas going up and hope that your progesterone is nice and strong,

tens.......thinking of you........Im hoping its good news...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    micca hoping the your embryo has had a good night.

tens hope you have some good news.

I'm hoping for my early Christmas present to keep going and not turn into a chemical or early miss. Bleeding doesn't seem to have continued so will keep wishing. Does anyone know how long you should take prednisone for. I've weaned myself to only 2.5mg and thinking of stopping it after taking it for 2.5wks. Have only kept to ver low dose anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kenta...keep taking prednisone at this dose or 5mg for a few more weeks... it does not cross the placental barrier... and can prevent any early misscarriage. thinking of you

fort...hope you are hanging there...when will you POAS??

so my day 2 embryo report was pretty average... only 2 cells but looks ok... but I know in my heart that it will only be a 4 cell on day 3...and very low chance of working.....

So I made a decison... going to defrost the 3 frozen embryos tomorrow..let the fresh one grow out to day 5.... and put the 3 frozens in at day 4- friday..if the fresh one is good enough then I will freeze it... but I know deep in my heart that it is probably a dud talked to nurse and she was ok with it and FS ok... so lets hope my little treasures of 41.5yrold eggs defrost well...at least I will be PUPO with a good chance...as these frozens were from my best quality cycle... and I hope they dont loose too many cells on thawing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks micca for answering my question. for you for the next few dys and that your embryos are strong. Are you putting all 3 back in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens, Kenta, Micca - fingers x girl friends.

AFM - Day 21 I have commenced Lucrin 10 units daily until day 1 and GH SciTropin .3mg daily until egg collection, FN said continue taking it if you have any left. Now wait for AF so we start the crazy business.

All best everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies, MIA again ladies….I travelled to Canberra almost a week ago for Christmas with the family and it has been so hectic with a house full of people and furbabies!

Micca – Wow, your cycles are full of ups and downs…adding to the IVF angst! Glad to see you have Plan B with your frozen embies. Will be thinking of you on Friday.

Tens – Arrgh….what a wait for you! How did blood test go for you today…Im holding my breath for good news for you!

Anxious – Sounds like everything is ticking along nicely for you.

Kenta – Congratulations. How did blood test go today?

Fort – Nice little embie….congrats on being PUPO. I have everything crossed for your blood test on 22nd.

Goldie –Congratulations….wonderful news.

Beetle –Yay, for another cycle….it feels great to have a plan, doesn’t it?

Hopeful40 –Welcome to the thread. I used Saizen, DHEA and a plethora of vitamins and supplements during my stim cycles and I noticed a difference with my embryos. My first stim cycle I got 4 eggs, 1 fertilised and put back at Day 2 at 4 cells and low grade…then I started Saizen, DHEA etc and 2nd stim cycle I got 4 eggs, 3 fertilised and graded high quality. Definitely give it a go if you can afford it.

DJShears, Wana– How are you?

BabyDoctor –Hope you and your son have bounced back well after your illness. Looking forward to receiving your information.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM
    After doing alot of research on intl donor programs and costs, I made contact with a clinic in Capetown, South Africa a couple of weeks ago. I have been liaising with Dr Klaus Wiswedel at Cape Fertility Centre and I have also been liaising with 4 or 5 donor agencies and going through donor profiles.

So at the moment, I am filling out the medical questionnaire that Dr Klaus emailed me and obtaining a copy of my medical file from my currently clinic....which seemed to be a problem, as no one new if there was a fee to copy my file or not, but they finally decided there was a fee!!! DP picked up the copies yesterday….so when I return to Cairns next week, I will forward all documents to Dr Klaus. It appears that most donors are available to cycle March, April and May, so at this very early stage we are hoping for an April donor cycle. I have to say that the service that I have received from the South African clinic and donor agencies so far, cannot be faulted….VERY responsive, thorough and their follow up contact is amazing.

I have an appt with my GP when I return to Cairns and I will see if my GP, or any other GP at the medical facility, is willing to assist with an intl donor cycle if needed; eg medications, medical interpretations etc etc. I am hoping to liaise with my current FS shortly, who is based in Perth, to see if he will perform my endometrial biopsy, scratch etc and then I will fly to South Africa from Perth.

I bought the South African lonely planet book and a travel agent friend has loaded us up with travel brochures….all very exciting!!

I have been IVF de-stressing over my 6 weeks holidays…eating, drinking and being merry! New Years Day see’s me recommencing my vitamins (incl Miccas green smoothie) and my weekly acu.

So that is me….April seems so far off, but I think it will go quickly. We can always revise to an earlier month if all runs as smoothly as what it is now!!!
    Last edited by Sunny15; 19-12-2012 at 17:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls the "Fat Lady has sung" my ivf journey is over.... will keep an eye on you all