Closed Thread
Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies I have to wait another day as I turned up 5 minutes before opening and I had 13 seniors infront of me i couldnt believe it an I dont mean to sound rude but these people have all dam day (8 hours) whilst im at work and they have to chose 8am..... I waited 1 hour and was gunna be late for work so had to leave whats one more day of ignorance I suppose......

Micca thanks for thinking of me, I had you in my thoughts as well I shall keep you there until your beta.

kenta keep me in your thoughts one more day can ya...

cheers

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)

ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -BFN (1 frozen)

FET #3 2009 BFNICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN

ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN

ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 -BFN

ED 2011 no luck -BFN# 8 Here we come-BFN

# 9 Doner embryo DEC 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    5 eggs at 44yrs is GREAT!!!!
    Hope they are sublime and party on down in the petrie dish for 5/5 fertilisation rate... then 5/5 growing to juicy embies.

xoxoxo
    Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    5 eggs at 44yrs is GREAT!!!!
    Hope they are sublime and party on down in the petrie dish for 5/5 fertilisation rate... then 5/5 growing to juicy embies.

xoxoxo
    Fortitude
    thanks fort.... I find it amazing how much fertility declines so quickly. At 41.6yrs I was getting between 14-22eggs on 300 gonal F... now 5 is looking good....on 450 fsh

I have decided though if this cycle does not work to do one more fresh cycle ..mainly because the menopur worked so well for me and at 44yrs it is really just a numbers game.
    12hrs to go until fert report. !!!

oh tens... that is so frustrating... Ive been in that boat... will you do a quick POAS tomorrow morning?? or just wait for beta... mondays are always busy first thing..its all those fasting cholesterol tests.... and pensioners like to panic and do it as soon as possible..lol... hang in there... so you and I on baited breath....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca 5 eggs is very good. Hope you get some great fertilisation news tomorrow.

tens same thing seems to happen to me. I try and go at first opening at 700am to be first so get to work. Best of luck tomorrow.

Fort keep the positive vibes going.

afm still too scared to poas so waiting for blood test 1 more day. Hoping af stays away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well looks like my eggs were overcooked... sigh... really thought that when they were ready for EPU on friday....

out of 9 follicles they only got 5 eggs only 3 were usable and only 1 fertilised. grrrrrrr so disappointed my worst result ever...

so the wait for the day 2 report is now the next step and if the lone ranger is still growing then we will do a day 3 transfer....

not holding a lot of hope on this one... sigh... ivf at 44 is bloody hard...

off to do some retail therapy and some comfort eating....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca-I am so very sorry to hear that honey. You must be so disappointed.
    That really looked quite promising with 5, I can't believe that there is only 1 left. But think positive, I have read many stories of 1 little embryo being the 'one' that goes on to make a pregnancy.
    So while the fat lady looks like she's standing on the stage, she isn't singing yet.

xoxoxo
    Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Micca-why why why that is the question and only the universe knows the answer. F...I hope this will end with a miracle! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    micca - fingers crossed for the one...
    Tens - I so hope it is a bfp!!! My clinic does the bloods so no oldies but lots of other ladies. I have taken my blood once and dropped it in but am lucky that I can duck over in the work car and between cases. Luckily haven't been caught out wit getting called to a pt. My fingers are crossed and my toes!!!
    Kenya - all the best with you too.

AFM..... my 5dp5dt was 6.88 b hcg
    7dp5dt 29
    9dp5dt 72!!!!!!
    So I haven't done poas based on the bloods, more due on Thurs. Still using crinone, aspirin and prednisolone. I think I have to poas to be able to see a positive as this is surreal.
    Agh battery is low, gotta go.

Goldie

Thanks
    Reviews
    goldie.... woohoo...just the good news we need... those are great betas...
    now the agonising wait for the uss...you thought that the 2ww was bad..lol...

well my poor overcooked eggs...sigh..
    have a backup plan..actually my mother came up with it... if this embryo is a dud I will defrost my 3 x 3day embies and put them in...so all is not lost... the only problem will come if the embryo is borderline quality... like a 2 cell.. at day 2... not really holding my breath though if the last ones were anything to go by.
    clinic happy with this plan... and I will have a nice long chat with the scientists tomorrow morning...hope I can nut out the plan...
    going to have a big buffet feed tomorrow...yummo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie! sounds very promising to me!!!