Closed Thread
Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Think it should be ok micca as I didn't get epu till 39-40hrs due to delays and their booking muckup. Also my FS was wanting to push it to 38hrs trigger which I didn't understand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
    Think it should be ok micca as I didn't get epu till 39-40hrs due to delays and their booking muckup. Also my FS was wanting to push it to 38hrs trigger which I didn't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
    thanks kenta.......... studies show that there are higher fert and preg rates at 37hrs post trigger... compared to earlier triggers of 35hr... and lots of studies show no spontaneous ovulation upto 41hrs... lets hope...although my follies are all huge and ripe so I hope that does not make them suseptable to early ovulation.
    waiting to try and get in contact with FS...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca hope your FS is able to help. Tricky with the different time zones.

Last 24hrs I have been up a fair needing to passing urine a lot. Also have had a few watery discharges. I wonder if its the progesterone pessaries are doing this or I'm going to have to go in this week and make sure I don't have diabetes.

fort, penny, kheeki hope you all having a lovely weekend relaxing in your 2ww.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    kenta... lets hope the peeing could mean 2 lines are on their way.... it could also be the progesterone... they do the same thing to me.
    not long now... will you POAS...

heard back from the FS.. he thinks it will be fine but will try and fit me in earlier tomorrow,so glad,... he is so lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies just called in to ask for you to please keep me in your thoughts for tomoz beta couldnt really say how I think its gunna go pretty sure it will be negative but as always a small glimmmmmmmmmmer of hope as AF has stayed away...I just keep getting spoting or streaks when going to toot....sorry TMI... Other than that I feel absolutely nothing just wanting a miracle...as we all do..

Micca glad all is looking good for you lets hope we both have a good day and lady luck is on our side

Regards less of what happens thanks ladies for the constant shoulder to lean on and allowing me to whinge and whine .........thru this ivf journey...

hello to every1 else hope you all had a great weekend.

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)

ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -BFN (1 frozen)

FET #3 2009 BFNICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN

ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN

ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 -BFN

ED 2011 no luck -BFN# 8 Here we come-BFN

# 9 Doner embryo DEC 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tens for tomorrow. I am hoping for a positive for you. Promising when no af shows.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

tens2many  (17-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca wishing you well today with epu and best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    tens.,... Im thinking of you right now... Im guessing your beta is now in your hot hands...Im hopeing for a miracle.... remember my beta at 14dpo was about 30..

EPU went ok... the anaesthetic was pretty good...I guess that is the upside of being on my 6th anaesthetic this year...lol... the recipe is pretty good.

so out of 9 follies he got 5 eggs... the other 4 were empty...a downside of being 44yrs... and I had not ovulated so that is good as it was at around 38hr++ post trigger
    so its now up to my eggs and a slutty drunken christmas party with their 20yrold friends to hopefully pick up and have a night of drunken sex...lol..lol..
    going to have a nap... as grandparents finally got themselves organised to take DD out for a few hours... although Ive been running around after her the last few hours..hmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    tens.,... Im thinking of you right now... Im guessing your beta is now in your hot hands...Im hopeing for a miracle.... remember my beta at 14dpo was about 30..

EPU went ok... the anaesthetic was pretty good...I guess that is the upside of being on my 6th anaesthetic this year...lol... the recipe is pretty good.

so out of 9 follies he got 5 eggs... the other 4 were empty...a downside of being 44yrs... and I had not ovulated so that is good as it was at around 38hr++ post trigger
    so its now up to my eggs and a slutty drunken christmas party with their 20yrold friends to hopefully pick up and have a night of drunken sex...lol..lol..
    going to have a nap... as grandparents finally got themselves organised to take DD out for a few hours... although Ive been running around after her the last few hours..hmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Micca - excellent...'Joy to the matting dance'.