Closed Thread
Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    tens..... still sounds promising to me... lumps could be the progesterone suppositories. how many days post transfer are you now?? you could always do bloodtest friday ... and claim insanity confusion..lol.. at least you would know... it could be implantation bleeding of course...

Fingers...woohoo for PUPO..lets hope that you are on santas nice list and get a great christmas present left under the tree of 2 wonderful lines..

fortitude... how are you going??

well after an epic day of travelling I made it to see my FS.... all looks good. there are about 10 follicles.. from around 17-21mm..at estrogen 9400. ironically I should have pick up saturday... but no one does that...my lovely FS tried to organise it .. So EPU is booked for monday morning.. fingers crossed.
    The fluid that they saw in the uterus on monday was completely gone..think it may have been a big mucus glob...so all good news...
    So I have 3 days to enjoy the beach and pool before this is off the to do list..lol..
    So my fingers are crossed for some good eggs on monday.. at least they are happy... my last cycle with 10 eggs the estrogen only got up to 3500.. so its a major improvement this time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi micca - cycle looks good, best of luck Monday.
    AFM 6dys to go before test date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey micca I wish you were correct but progesterone has been getting put in the other spot this time so I shouldnt have any in the front...is that correct ? Every toot visit I had evidence on paper all day yesterday nothing since yesterday arvo..have done several POAS all negative... 1 that had no control line show up at all As ya do I have googled and googled and googled and this is what ive found:

Signs of implantation ,pregnant,chemical pregnancy,not pregnant,signs of AF arriving bugger DR Google why does he never have just 1 answer
    Decided not to do beta early because I was only a 3 day transfer x 2 @ 4 cell I dont want to get an inconclusive just gunna live in denial for the weekend and go on Monday. TBH we have already given up and cried and cried mountains of tears, also at the begging stage you know where you start praying and begging to be one of those miracles....

great follie numbers for you enjoy your last week of freedom I have a feeling you will be UTD very soon...

hello to every1 else hope you all have a great weekend.

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)

ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -BFN (1 frozen)

FET #3 2009 BFNICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN

ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN

ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 -BFN

ED 2011 no luck -BFN# 8 Here we come-BFN

# 9 Doner embryo DEC 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- sounds awesome! whoo hoo for 10!
    Tens- I know that stage, where you plan to sell your right kidney in exchange for good news... hope things go well.
    Kenta- not long now!
    How are all you other ladies going?

Today could not have gone better. The first embie thawed 100% perfectly-
    apparently not one cell perished. The embryologist said it looks exactly like it
    did as a fresh embryo. It's a grade 1 hatching blasty. I am on the prednisone
    now so fingers crossed that will help prevent another chemical pregnancy and
    hoping the actual embryo will be chromosomally normal enough to implant and grow into my baby.

BT is 22/12- (typically it would have been 24/12) But it's an early test due to
    the clinic holiday shutdown- they have already said it might not show too
    strongly if it is a positive- but I am not going to dwell on that I am going to
    focus on celebrating a positive outcome, Christmas and then a holiday away.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - Yippy!!!

Fort - and a Yippy for you!!! I have a good feeling about this!

Tens - feel your pain!

All best PUPO and others xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anxious For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    fortitude....that is fantastic news..woohoo.. gosh I can only dream of a hatching blast... its up there with lotto. Lets hope that you get a nice christmas present.

tens.... just hang in there... can you get your blood test on sat... just to be able to stop the pessaries earlier if it is a bfn?? I have played this game waiting for the beta with neg hpts.... and it was just a relief to get the result and know where I stood... its so difficult being in limbo especially with a weekend to get through.
    the blood test will pick up beta > 5.. which is about 9dpo levels... Im not sure where you are at the moment time wise..

kenta... nearly 5 days to go.... its a long long wait ....

hi to everyone else

a nice day for me... blood test... and a swim..and got a quick nap...
    bloods back... estrogen 9000..dropped from yesterday.,so Ive probably lost a follicle... oh frustrating this trigger cant come quick enough....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (14-12-2012),Kenta  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- just thinking, maybe it's best your estrogen wasn't skyrocketing incase you become at risk for OHSS.
    I reckon you'll get a nice haul this time!
    Whoo hooo for EPU!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

micca  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Micca- just thinking, maybe it's best your estrogen wasn't skyrocketing incase you become at risk for OHSS.
    I reckon you'll get a nice haul this time!
    Whoo hooo for EPU!
    Im pretty resistant to OHSS... my cycles in 2010 the estrogen was always hanging around 20,000 and I only got it very very mildly. but I think my body definately likes lots of estrogen.
    lets hope there are some good eggs there...FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, you're lucky!
    My estrogen was about what yours is last cycle and they were starting to have a fit about it rising too high at my clinic.

AFM: Woke up in the wee hours kind of dazed and groggy thinking "I'm Pregnant".
    Hope it's a good omen.

Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahhhhh I cant believe it... I stuffed the trigger injection timing... gave it at the right time... but it was NSW time and not qld time.... so it was given an hour early...
    So that would make my pick up at 37.5hrs and not 36.5hr
    I cant believe I mucked it.... will phone the FS tomorrow.. my worry is that if he is late...which he is often then it will be even longer.. I have found lots of studies which are ok with 37hrs and show very good results of the eggs... and a few that have no reported spontaneous ovulation up to 41hr post trigger...sigh...
    I guess I will have to try and get some sleep and wait until I chat with FS tomorrow morning... Oh Im so peeved at myself I am just kicking my behind..