Closed Thread
Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies,
    Just a quicky (lol) sorry. sorry t hear about some of the troubles some ladies are going through, it is never easy and I am only up to cycle 2 (going it alone so only one wage) so not spent as much money or emotional heartache as some here. makes me sad to read but warms my heart to read the support that is posted in reply from ppl who are atleast on the same page. Which was part of why i told you the story of me telling my work partner to pull over quickly so I could puke (loved the emoticon by the way) on the way to see a patient (when i am supposed to look professional and instill a sense of control and calm to someone in a crisis - thats the theory..) If it gave you a laugh at the picture in your minds then that was the idea. We are all human in the end and fallible to our weaknesses in an unideal world.
    AFM I am due for embryo transfer in 90 mins having finished work 30mins ago, I already booked off sick tonight.
    I ended up with 4 fert, 1 looks a dud, as of yesterday, 1 had got to morula and two were compacting, so hopefully a blastocyst ready for today and two to freeze when they get to blasto. I had a weird dream about all this a month ago which I will tell you another day. I am just happy that the embies got further this cycle and of better quality even if there were less fertilised, quality not quantity heh? I am hoping its all the MMM 'Micca magic mix' I have been popping, chewing and swigging for months have caught up.
    hugs and smile to all for the weekend, and next time you see an ambulance under lights and sirens think about me and chucky chunder and smile!!
    Goldie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldielocks For This Useful Post:

micca  (08-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie howd you go today tough job going it alone you are a strong woman... you are 3 days behind me but mine was only 2 x day 3 @ 4 cell so lazy little tacka's...... I hope there moving quicker now and feeding off all the junk im eating OMG ive been so naughty iced coffee's ,chocolate,zooper doopers,chickadee's brownie's so so naughty i have no control im on holidays and suppose to be relaxing however as usual im over obsessing with Dr Google...... When is your BT?

I keep telling myself im not gunna POAS as micca put the wind up me cause I realy wont have a clue when is the right time....I have gone over my diaries from my last 8 cycles and they all have exactly the same symptoms again and again so clearly I didnt have a clue I wont bet on myself but the intention is no POAS......Only time will tell hey

hello to every1 else

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -BFN (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 BFN
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 -BFN

ED 2011 no luck -BFN

# 8 Here we come-BFN

# 9 Doner embryo DEC 2012
    Last edited by tens2many; 08-12-2012 at 21:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

goldielocks and tens I hope you are both well since your transfer.
    fort - hope you got your LH surge.
    micca - hope the injections aren't getting more painful or causing more side effects.

AFM I'm 4dys since transfer and feel nothing. Feel normal with no signs at all of whether this FET has worked or not. Been looking for a sign but absolutely nothing. Off to being the domestic goddess today - housecleaning and food shopping on the agenda today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well got to day 17 with no LH surge (estrogen hit 1700!) so my FS organised a trigger shot for me last night. Done and dusted! Today is day 0, BT Wed and all things remaining good I start my progesterone Wed night for a transfer on Friday.
    The kind of stressful bit is my BT will be pretty much 23/24ish.

Fort

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi fort that is interesting. Did your FS explain why you didn't get a LH surge? good luck for friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kenta, My FS didn't explain why- as I spoke with the FN. Who knows, maybe I would have had a surge today anyway?
    I read some articles that said stress can play with ovulation and I have been very stressed (so many Christmas events, I'm a teacher with end of year work things, plus a solid week of daily blood tests probably didn't help much either!)
    Thanks for the luck!

Fort

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fort.....Im glad that you all looked good enough for a trigger..woohoo... with that sort of estrogen you must have had 2 follies... lets hope that your transfer goes well on ? friday..... at least with the blood test christmas eve it will determine whether you are naughty or nice on christmas day... Id buy an expensive bottle of champane... if its a negative drink it christmas eve... if a positive then drink it in 8 months time... glad you are going well..

goldilocks.....woohoo on what sounds like a good blast and maybe some frosties... lets hope that you have an early christmas present.. Love the MMM..lol.
    I understand about the $$ as Im doing the single route.. and adding an extra $1000 for sperm ontop of cycle costs suck... Im lucky in that my clinic only uses 1/2 a straw...so I get 2 ivf cycles out of one straw... it really helps.

Tens.
    .....love your diet... just keep up the outstanding work... feed that embie with all those lovely warming foods... make sure to add in some nice chinese takaway (msg free of course) and maybe a good red thai curry... I had no symptoms at all ... and it was a complete surprise... hold off as long as you can on the POAS... Im usually the day before my beta..although lately Ive been doing it at 12dpo/13dpo.. mainly so I can stop the pessaries as early as possible if neg... and BFN on blood test...hate the pessaries..lol
    I get RFS (raw fanny syndrome)

Kenta... not long for you know.... hang in there..stay as busy as you can.. very few of us get any symptoms... Its hard to stay hopeful and certainly a lot easier to be doubtful..... blame that on our old protective mechanism..... to distract yourself why dont you plan your christmas goodies as if it is a bfn... lots of alchohol/ prawns/ brie/ham/ feta/ salmon...mmmmm .. then of course murphies law will dictate that you cant eat any of it.

SUnny
    ... hope you are cruising well...

Hi to everyone else....

not much to report for me.... a super super busy day... cleaning/gardening I did not even get a chance for a nap... time is passing quickly.. cant believe tomorrow I will be 7 days of stimming.... blood test and uss..first follie count so lets hope that it is all good in there...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (09-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta hope your domestic work got done and you didnt put it off till tomoz like me Fort than god your underway that must be a relief one less thing to worry about....micca birthday this week so gunna get me some chinese...love my curries. You must be cutting it close to xmas my clinic does last transfer 20th till 2013...when will that take you to?AFM plodding along wrapping xmas presents ,put up the tree today and paid for xmas lunch which is at a restaurant this year no cooking for me no siree........ no signs other than hungry and twinges butterfly like in left ovary area and left hip pain but as usual no clue.. micca would Thursday be too early if I was tempted to POAS??????? only if im tempted.....that is

hello to every1 else
    ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)

ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -BFN (1 frozen)

FET #3 2009 BFNICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN

ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN

ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 -BFN

ED 2011 no luck -BFN# 8 Here we come-BFN

# 9 Doner embryo DEC 2012
    Last edited by tens2many; 09-12-2012 at 20:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time is slow going as usual in this 2ww. Our 5th so know the drill and can't get our hopes up.

Hang in there tens and goldilocks. I wouldn't test as just too confusing as if negative still have to wait to be sure.

micca good luck with test and scans today.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

micca  (10-12-2012),tens2many  (10-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Good luck everyone...x

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anxious For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (10-12-2012),micca  (10-12-2012),tens2many  (10-12-2012)