Closed Thread
Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Well another lady from my mothers group is pregnant, and the last lady is trying and now me secretly. I suppose that's life...but very happy all the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well my daily BTs are driving me nuts... for the last 3 BTs my levels have plateaued and they are waiting for my surge to show ovulation, but it isn't happening. Hope it isn't the start of something bad.

Fort

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies....sorry for the me post....I will catch up on everyones news tonight.

Does anyone know if it is 'legal' for clinics to charge a copy fee for copying your own file?

I am currently trying to get a copy of my own file, however, I was told today that there will be a fee for doing so....not sure what the fee is yet, as my clinic need to get back to me with the charge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sunny not sure about clinics but I do know my Dr Surgery charged $100 to transfer our file from NSW to Vic apparently they charge for the time to scan and send info ect so I guess clinics will probably be the same unfortunately no one does anything for free any more if they can make a buck they will sad hey.....

Fort sorry your having a crap time with thr BT dam our bodies why cant they just behave and follow our simple instructions we dont ask for much

Anxious you better follow suit and be the next to brag

Fingerscrossed very close best of luck no doubt we will all be sending you plenty of

micca my book of knowledge do you know much about 4 cell success or day 3 transfers.... I took you advice and have been naughty for the 1st time during our 9 cycles me and DH did the dirty last night sorry TMI and today I went for a run in the truck with him laughing all day and basically forgetting about what may or may not be going on inside for now any hoot tomoz could be a whole different obsessive story ...

hello to every1 else

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -BFN (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 BFN
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 -BFN

ED 2011 no luck -BFN

# 8 Here we come-BFN

# 9 Doner embryo Nov 2012

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tens2many For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I have a quick question, it may have been asked before but I am new and havent been through all the previous posts yet. If I am having a uterine scrapping can they test the lining for NK cells then or do I have to have a blood test, I am thinking about asking for a test because of my 2nd chemical but am not really sure if it is even a blood test, also does it need to be done on a certain cycle day?
    I am keeping my fingers crossed for all the ladies who are cycling this month, I hope you all get your christmas miracles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wagonwheel - a uterine biopsy is the best for testing for NK cells. Some FS only to the BT but I know of others on this site that have negative bloods but positive biopsy. I had the biopsy after 2 chem pregs & was positive, treated for it (among other things) and my beautiful DD is now sleeping in the other room.

Best time for biopsy is around CD 24 to CD26 as this gives you the best indication for NK cells.

Good luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping4asticky1 For This Useful Post:

wagonwheel  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    tens....woohoo....good for you.... love it actually dtd.. has been shown to help the embryos... as there is growth factor in sperm that can help...
    from all my reading there is a lot of success with 4 cells... not as good as an 8 cell of course... but with younger eggs there are success stories.. I dont know the stats... but you are in with a chance.. just remember that the poor embie is probably a day behind... when you POAS...

Sunny.
    ... yep unfortunately its a fact of life now to charge for records.. and it is quite labour intensive if you have a lot... just add the cost to your claimable tax tab.

wagon.... as sticky has said.. biopsy is best for the NK cells... if you are doing it to aid implantation then it is best done around days 19-22... the results can take a while though.

Fort... bummer about the levels... how frustrating.... my FETs I did an HRT one (a disaster) and a medicated one (loved) to get away from this problem... lets hope that you pick up in the next few days

Anxious.... I so understand... all DDs little friends mothers are now pregnant with number 2.... sigh... lets hope a great christmas with lots of food and happy thoughts are going to get you that BFP...

well I woke up with a killer migraine this morning....aaagh... Im assuming its the meds and hoping its my rising oestrogen.... painkillers on board and IM feeling a little better.... lets hope the blood test tomorrow shows a nice juicy oestrogen.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (07-12-2012),tens2many  (07-12-2012),wagonwheel  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today my LH has risen but not surged. Because it has started they can't use a drug to trigger ovulation. Now I am off for yet another BT tomorrow- please GOD let there be a surge.
    Somehow I get the feeling this cycle will be cancelled. Am so down about that possibility.

Fort
    xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    fortitude...sorry to hear about your body not cooperating... remember that embryo is precious so make sure that you are happy within yourself that you are all good... its easy to wait another 3 weeks....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fort-
    I reckon I always ovulate late never ever on the day they think even before IVF and even with a 28 day cycle I reckon Im always day 21 weird I know but when your tracking every move on your body you end up knowing it best-Clinic said Im very unique......... I say special

micca hope the migrain went and you had a great day...

wagon wheel thank you for the support I think we are all due some xmas miracles.

hello to every1 else

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -BFN (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 BFN
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 -BFN

ED 2011 no luck -BFN

# 8 Here we come-BFN

# 9 Doner embryo DEC 2012

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tens2many For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (07-12-2012)