Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    did anyone hear back from Babydoctor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    anxious... no answers from babydoctor... I get very wary on public forums of people pretending to be what they are not.... this might have been one of those times...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DJSHEARS View Post
    Ok girls.....have made the initial contact with a new clinic. Also.....have made contact overseas! A big day for me...my head is spinning!
    woohoo DJ.... with get up and go like that you will be holding your baby in your arms next year.... 2013 will be a great year for us...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls - I'm still lurking and reading!
    DJ who did you contact OS? I'm considering a South African sojourn if our next cycle doesn't work out. Not sure when though... am also looking at Czech Republic as DH head office is in Amsterdam so he has to go there a bit for work already - could just nip across for a donor egg (I'm sure it's not that easy!).

I haven't heard anything from Babydoctor either...

AF has only just finished for me so I'll be back on the OPK's this month - I don't think I can be bothered charting.

Hi Micca how are you doing? And hello to all the other ladies - I can't see much as we're at the start of a new page.

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I havent heard from BabyDoctor either....DP and I were waiting to see what she had to say...we were wondering if it might be able to give us one last go with my own eggs...an option that I thought was well and truely over. Well, it now looks like overseas donor is our only option...group booking???...I know a good travel agent, hey MusicalGal??!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Sorry for the delay

Hi Everyone

I am so sorry that I have not responded to Pms.

I have been in hospital with very limited access to the internet . I promise to get back to everyone of you this weekend. I currently have 53 patients enrolled in the study which is great and I am truly hopeful so good results will be seen.

Once again, very sorry and I hope you understand and I do feel terrible that I have not communicated.

All better now unless I caught something from the hospital!

Look forward to making contact with everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. DH & I have just had our first IUI but due to our ages we are being pragmatic and thinking if our 3 x IUI don't work then we will go on to IVF, probably with an overseas egg donor. I am sooo pleased there are a bunch of over-40s on the same path. For the moment I just plan to lurk and read as I'm not actively in IVF yet. Wishing you all the best for current and upcoming cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Hi everyone, we just come back from the scan and it's not good news. Cycle cancelled again because there's no eggs. We have appointment with our obstetrician to discuss further options which we think will be egg donar. We'll see what works best. I really don't know what to do, but not giving up yet, don't know how the system works. Do you buy eggs or do you find the donar yourself. Please help if you have an idea of using donar eggs.

Good luck to those who are still jabbing and those on 2WW.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Howdy!

Well we have started the injecting to prepare for the FET.
    first scan n bloods today, lining looking good and a follie is showing itself
    Find out from the bloods when to do some OPK's.
    It's all feeling real again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi eveveryone me again. I just wanted to say that I will commence pm everyone and will give everybody my contact details to enable me to chat to you. I just read some of the posts about my authencity and it so sad that people would come on a forum and be fraudulent that is out of order! Just wanted to reassure you I am real and hoping that I can be of assistance to you and you can support me. One again sorry that I have not responded !