Closed Thread
Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelgrub....congrats on your BFN....it is really great to hear some positive news.

AFM.....Don't ya love it when you get the BFN, stop all the meds and when AF arrives....she really arrives!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ANGELGRUB.....Woops!! I meant BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    emski..... bugger on AF arriving so early... that is a real FS fix problem... means your progesterone dropped prematuraly... so sorry to have this happen to you... hope it will be fixed for your next go.
    magnesium 500mg 2 x day is great for restless legs.... I swear by it.

DJ,
    ...love the sound of baileys... note to self get some... chocolate self saucing pudding with a small pool of baileys in the middle of the cake mix is devine...

jodieW...lets hope that those are pregnancy symptoms you are getting... fingers crossed...xxxx

anelgrub..great news on your pregnancy. whooping cough is very prevalent...the vaccine is free to mummies.

mrsErin
    ...hang in there the 2ww is hard... bummer on no frosties

2bmom,
    ,,, lets hope this new protocol works well for you.....

ive had gasto all weekend..... i think it was caused by some bacon... its been a doosy....a lot of sleeping...still feel very unwell...
    Im still injecting lucrin.... had my endometrial biopsy.....so waiting for af around thurs....

sorry if i missed people... just not up to it today

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR... we had our only embryo transferred at 3dp, as the clinic at that time said that if you only have one then it makes no difference whether it grows inside your body or in the dish. At that time I was glad I did 3dp as I loved the idea that my DH and I actually had a baby inside me, even if it was only 3 days old - strange, but that's how I felt! When it didn't implant I did a lot of reading about 3pd vs 5pd transfer, and found that the majority of discussion was for 5dp, so that's what I plan to do next time.

Hope that next time we get further along, whether it's DH's sperm or anon sperm, just so I can know whether there's an issue with me being old or not. So I will continue reading these posts, as you ladies have a wealth of knowledge out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Waiting impatiently for my LH surge as we are doing a natural frozen embryo transfer; will be our first and only as it has been the only frozen embryo we have after 4 fresh cycles. We'll have to do a cycle in January if this frozen doesn't work. I'm hoping it works as I'm over this groundhog day scenario. I'm scared it won't thaw as it was a slow and late blast at day 6 too.

Does anyone have an opinion about the embryo glue as for 350 dollars I'm wondering if its worth the money? We tried it once with no luck and been reading mixed opinions about it.

As this is my first FET what supports should I be on? I wondered if I should be getting some pregnyl? I'm taking cardiprin and vitamins and going to try feldene 1-2hrs prior to transfer as read something about it.
    Last edited by Kenta; 26-11-2012 at 14:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok.....question time!!!!!

Is it possible to move our one and only frosty to another clinic?

How long does you FS make you wait after transfer before you can get up and leave? I have read some say 5 minutes, some say and hour and some say straight away.

How long does your FS leave the catheter in at transfer? I have read some leave it in for 5 minutes where others remove it immediately.

My FS whips it in and whips it out and it is over within 3 minutes and you get up and go.

Doing my research for overseas and to be honest I am not pinning any hope on our last little embie. Just the same, can't leave it in the freezer so I have to use it. Maybe the end of January.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJShears - yes I have heard it's possible to move your frostie but there is a cost.

I have had transfers at one place where it is done under ultrasound and we wait for about 10-20mins. Another place was without ultrasound and then get up straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ... I moved embies... I was lucky in that my clinic had branches everywhere so they just put it in with their general frozen transfers...and I was lucky not to have to pay. I think it is around $250 depending on where you are transferring.
    But it is easy to do...just sign a form and hey presto....

transfer.... My FS...is an in and out guy... just takes about 5mins... he uses diazepam at the transfer as well as thinks that it reduces any uterine spasm. We wait around in a recliner for about 30mins prior to being let go. my prior clinic I got pregnant with it was in and out and home you go... there is no evidence to support bed rest post transfer,

kenta ... no idea on the embryo glue... things that you can do to improve implantation... pregnyl , aspirin, prednisone.. 25mg starting a few days after ovulation for 5 days... deer velvet.. improves progesterone.. progesterone suppositories.. can have a direct effect on the lining and aid implantation. feldene..my FS uses feldene and studies do support increased rates.. he uses it from ovulation for about a week

9. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls.....have made the initial contact with a new clinic. Also.....have made contact overseas! A big day for me...my head is spinning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I havent forgotten you ladies....a big hello from me . Im still in Canberra for my beautiful mother's 70th birthday today, so I dont get much time to pop onto the computer at the moment....I was so hoping to give my mum the ultimate birthday present and tell her she was going to be a grandmother, but a despicable BFN 2 weeks ago put an end to that pressie for her.

Hope all is going well for everyone. I fly home to a hot and sticky Cairns tomorrow...I have so enjoyed the not-humid weather....in fact, we are in the middle of a storm at the moment....mmmm, best get off the computer!!!