Closed Thread
Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny...I can only imagine the anxiety you must be going through. We only have one donor egg left too. So if this one hasn't taken I will be in your shoes. Lets all keep positive. You are so good to wait....not sure I could. I want to test the day after implant!!!!! I have done that previously. Stupid blonde! It was the whole I know it is way to early but I just have to do it! Keeping you in my thoughts x

Emski...all the best at the clinic.... you get that show on the road! Let us know what you are up to.

Net...I need to catch up on your journey.

Off to play with those pessaries!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Well just an update, my period arrived on Monday (yes OMG) a week early on my calendar and exactly a week after our FET! What is with that! Weird! Cried most the day and DH was so upset when I told him! He seemed more upset than I was.

Last two FE’s left and thinking of doing another transfer at the end of this month. Not sure what to do, it has cost so much money for all the treatment this year and to find another FET payment is going to be a big strain on the budget! Not sure what to do, any advice? Should I wait maybe for Dec or Jan?

DH and I did agree this would be our last try! More scared than ever, in my mind I am thinking it will probably be another BFN, but really trying to be positive (lucky last), it is hard as we have had no success so far.

Regards to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah what an arvo.....feel like crap! Our mini pony has just foaled and the foal had a leg stuck and was cold with its head out. I managed to reach in and get the leg and get the foal out but I couldn't revive it. Came in for a shower covered in blood, exhausted and just want to cry. Just what you need a few days after a transfer.
    AFM...No signs, symptoms, cramps or anything. I NEED to feel something!!!
    DP is cooking so there's a blessing!

The 2WW is totally unfair!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DJ.... hang in there kiddo... keeping busy is certainly helping pass the time. Sorry about the foal..always distressing... I remember watching my uncle have the same problem with a calf..

Sunny..... you are so good... I would have donea few POAS by now... cant wait until sunday for you I have a really good feeling about this cycle.

zannah.....so sorry to hear that your fet did not work...sigh... this is a rough journey on the emotions... glad you had DH for support. If this is your last go make sure you ask your FS to throw everything at you... prednisone, uterine biopsy to improve implantation (day 21 of cycle done in rooms) even consider clexane... wishing you all the luck for a christmas wish from santa

Im slowly sorting things out.... got the endometrial biopsy sorted.... next step the protocol and drugs sorted... then book flights... started the ocp yesterday..so we are slowly getting there... my diet is sort of good then bad...... had chocolate for morning tea this morning...lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (08-11-2012),zannah  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Thank You Micca for your post!

I started to think that my eggs are too old, looking for a reason on why things have not worked for us and for me to come to terms with that it may be too late and not possible to have another baby! With only two embryos left and if there is no success we may consider another fresh cycle, still not too sure as it may be unsuccessful as well! I am being very negative I know, hard to be positive as I feel that the odds are against us. This journey as we all know is hard both financially and emotional! Hard to decide what would be the best thing to do!

My FS Clinic is really no help and I feel they just don’t really care, it is all dollar signs to them! All I am told is that I am old…and that my eggs are old and we only have less than 10% on a successful pregnancy! It is all a waste of time talking to them as they never give me any good advise or positive info!

Sorry ladies, I am having a big whinge I know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    zannah... if you are unhappy with your clinic then it may be worth changing... especially with these precious embryos.
    I did that changed from a sydney clinic to a brisbane one and it was not a problem. Embies were shipped and I was pretty well ready to go as soon as I wanted after seeing the FS. It was a great decision and I dont regret it. Oh and my sydney clinic was all about the $$.. my brisbane one QFG..is about getting me pregnant... which I love although my odds at 44 are abysmal..but I will do one more fresh cycle for closure and use up the last of my donor sperm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Popping out of my sulky hiding place long enough to say:
    1) yes I am still thinking of you all, just in a bit of a sook.
    2) I am about to start the pill so I can do a FET cycle before Christmas. It's a close call- as the BT will be VERY close to Christmas. So either hell or heaven for this Christmas I guess.

Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Popping out of my sulky hiding place long enough to say:
    1) yes I am still thinking of you all, just in a bit of a sook.
    2) I am about to start the pill so I can do a FET cycle before Christmas. It's a close call- as the BT will be VERY close to Christmas. So either hell or heaven for this Christmas I guess.

Fortitude
    great to hear fort... sounds like we will be cycling together again... your allowed to have a sulk... I think I still have a little left in me... oh by the way I work only an hour away from you...

sorting my cycle out... looks like Ill be using menopur so that will be interesting. Im only going to take DHEA as I think that it was the cause of a lot of my problems. Im also being a little more relaxed... trying to eat healthy but these chips and chocolate just keep falling in my mouth and I have to admit I had a glass of wine today...sigh
    will book my flights tonight... and now it is just getting the finalisation of my protocol,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, girls, girls....

I went to the local for the good old $10 chicken schnitty tonight and there were 33 bubs there. DP and I sat there admiring, smiling at them, deep down feeling totally ripped off and jealous but so happy to be seeing how beautiful they all were and how happy their respective families were. The little but at the table beside us was 26 weeks. He was adorable. Anyway, they got chatting and he was an ivf but. Too cute!!! Also, my FS did their ET so we were really touched by that. It was an awesome feeling. It was so different to seeing the photos in the clinic and to hearing the success stories. We were all amazed and shared our journeys in brief. We chatted about forums and mum used to be on this forum and probably still is!!! Anyway, he was adorable and my DP keep saying "he's a little beauty!!".
    Even though I am battling with the good old 2ww again, seeing that precious IVF but was encouraging. Positive and sticky thoughts to everyone! Gosh, we need them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca – Gosh, you are so organised and don’t you dare worry about a little chocky and chippies….you deserve them. Menopur? What is it and what is it for?

Fort – You are not a sook…far from it…every one of us ladies are incredibly strong and courageous…but even superwomen need to grieve a lost (albeit temporary) dream. Spoil yourself.

Zannah –Whinge away hun…we are here for you. Take some time to grieve and when the fog starts to lift, seek some direction…maybe ‘interview’ other clinics…see what they can do for you…after all, you are the one giving them your hard earned money, so you need to get the best bang for your buck and the best chance for your existing embryos.

DJ – Oh what a horrible arvo for you…hope you’re okay. I so understand your need to feel SOMETHING.

Em – Have you now started?

Net – Are you having more luck on a donor list?

AFM
    The 2WW is now feeling drawn out….not confident anymore, for whatever reason….I think it is because Im not getting any activity down there anymore….no more cramping, twinges or even nausea…all quiet!! POAS Sunday morning…not tempted to do it before, as Im not ready to let the dream go just yet…the longer I leave it, the longer Im still in the game!!!

Starting to get all my international donor websites together. Unfortunately, I think finances are going to have a big bearing on a choice of country/clinic. I have a number of them, but if anyone has any suggestions, I would gladly welcome them.

Micca and Fort (and anyone else in and around Canberra) – I will be in Canberra from 23-28 November for my mother’s 70th birthday….would love to catch up for lunch or cuppa or green smoothie!!! If you would like to catch up, PM me and I will organise something.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 08-11-2012 at 21:39.