Closed Thread
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OK girls...what can I take for a UTI 2dpt?
    Grrrr....feel yuk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fort – B*gger b*gger b*gger….Im so sorry. How are you feeling?...is the pity party still going?

Micca Im so sorry that this one didn’t work out for you, but, geez you sound so positive on the band wagon again. True Blood….a barechested werewolf Alcide gets me going!!

DJ– Welcome back and congrats on PUPO….gotta love those pessaries….Im also on 4 a day!!

JodieW – How are you going?

Emski – Not long now…hope AF plays the game and shows up on time.

NetI hope you get donor eggs pretty darn soon.

Kenta – I ‘banked’ my embryos whilst I could. I started this journey at age 44 and my AMH would continue to decrease...my AMH at 44 was 4.4 and now at 47 it is 1.

Anxious – Welcome back….I remember you from the original IVF Over 40 thread. Good luck with your day 21 appt.

Wana – How are you? How is the weight loss going?

Barreness – Welcome. I hope FS has the right ‘mix’ for you this time.

Bertie – Welcome. There is a plethora of vitamins/supplements you could take for a number of different things. My suggestion would be to take folic acid (megafol) 5mg per day….Vit E(d-alpha-tocopherol) 1000 – 1500iu per day for any lining thickness issues.

AFM
    Back from camping…very relaxing and beautiful up on the tablelands…DP caught his first ever barramundi…2 of them….both over 70cm…one very very happy DP!!

10 days down and still lots of activity going on….AF type cramps and major too….the cramping feels like what I normally get on day 1 for about half a day. The cramps are nearly every day now and last on and off for most of the day…it almost feels like AF is overdue, which it probably is at day 32. I do have a symptom that I have not had on previous cycles….nausea/queasiness started a couple of days ago and is getting stronger and lasting longer. Today I started the day off feeling tired, irritable, emotional, drained and by this arvo I felt almost like Im coming down with a cold or flu. Trying not to read too much into it, as I know that it can all be attributable to the progesterone….especially as I had to add one more progesterone pessary to my regime last Thursday.

BT should be 10 Nov but it’s a Saturday, so I have to wait to Monday.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 05-11-2012 at 21:04.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (05-11-2012),micca  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny....I am so hoping your signs are all of good thing to come.

It would be really nice and certainly encouraging to hear some great sticky news.
    I am interested in this whole cell thing.....I only had my transfer on Sunday but so far feel nothing! No cramps, no tiredness, no anything!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DJSHEARS View Post
    OK girls...what can I take for a UTI 2dpt?
    Grrrr....feel yuk!
    Have you tried cranberry juice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi guys - I just thought I'd let you know that Gabriella Rosa is starting a new 49 day challenge for optimizing fertility. Well she's up to day 2 of 49 (I'm a bit slow off the mark). It's aimed at natural fertility but a lot of the info could only help for IVF as well. She is a Syd based fertility naturopath (and I'm in no way affiliated with her - I just liked her page)
    https://www.facebook.com/naturalfertilitybreakthrough

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    sunny..... thinking of you.... those symptoms all sound so positive... are your tempted to POAS??? what about doing the blood test friday? then at least you will know whether to continue the pessaries or not.... Im so excited for you. And woohoo on catching a barramundi...did it taste great. Oh and on true blood I love eric...lol...

DJ..
    . cranberrys good, ural and if it persisits see your GP for ? antibiotics I find that the progesterone pessaries make me raw down there and I feel like I have a uti...popping them up the backpassage often helps. But if you think you have a UTI it is important to get it checked as it is associated with increased miscarriage risk

emski..
    . diet sounds great

9. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,
    Yep, I have some antibiotics. I have suffered uti's for forever. been to the urologist and had a surgical dilation bla bla bla. Yep, they still raise their ugly head. I was on hiprex but stopped that prior to transfer.

Trueblood???? I am definitely a Bill gal. Ok, so Eric has the hot bod and the to-die-for looks but, there is something scrumptious about Bill for me!

I have been watching the Melbourne Cup day on tv......another taking it easy day.

Any good websites regarding cells after freezing? Paranoid me!! Better comfort eat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by micca View Post
    sunny..... thinking of you.... those symptoms all sound so positive... are your tempted to POAS??? what about doing the blood test friday? then at least you will know whether to continue the pessaries or not.... Im so excited for you. And woohoo on catching a barramundi...did it taste great. Oh and on true blood I love eric...lol...
    Funny, Im not actually tempted to poas YET....I dont want to psych myself out of the game too early just in case I dont get 2 pink lines!!! Planning to poas on Sunday before BT on Monday, BUT knowing full well that it isnt over until that final BT. I thought about pushing for BT on Friday but again it came down to a psychie thing for both DP and I to leave it to Monday when DP is back home from work. Its strange what the body does when going into self preservation mode....I so want to know if its worked but Im also scared to know if it hasnt worked.....I have no donor eggs left, so the stakes seem so much higher this time!

True blood....I also became an Eric fan when he had his hair cut!!!
    Last edited by Sunny15; 06-11-2012 at 19:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to see how everyone is and say hello.
    Sunny fingers crossed for you. That is quite a bit of pressure.
    DJ, sorry about the UTIs, a pain in more ways than one! wish I had a good suggestion to make.
    Emski, shall go check out diet.
    Fort, how are you?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi all,

Sunny you're doing well do not POAS - but I understand what you mean by psyching yourself out of it.
    Net - the challenge has lots of tips and hints - not sure if I can follow all of them but I have tried to adopt some of them. I think the wholefood way of eating makes a lot of sense in general.

AFM - AF is showing up tonight so tomorrow will be CD1 - will call my clinic in the morning and get this show on the road!