Closed Thread
Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dj-- great to hear from you... gosh what a hard road you have had..lets hope that this is your turn.. are you taking prednisone and aspirin???.. you would have to wonder about immune issues causing implantation failures with donor eggs. If you are not I would strongly push for it... even go and get a script from a GP. Im thinking lots of sticky thoughts for you...

fort...hoping for a great doubled beta for you today.

zannah....lets hope that all your symptoms are positive implantation .... oh the 2ww is such a hard one... hang in there

sunny.... enjoy your camping...and feed that prednisone monster... still too cold here to camp... we had minus1 this morning.

well not much to report here.... 15dpo still negative POAS.. and AF is definately on its way... so might treat myself to a wine tonight.. I will have one for all you gals in the 2ww... xxx might go for a walk at lunchtime...

drove into town... got blood test.. results back tonight... just confirmation.. as AF is definately nearly here..
    Last edited by micca; 02-11-2012 at 12:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All over... as I suspected. Hsg dropped to 26, AF showed up to mock me.

FET next month is my new plan. (Right after I finish my pity party).

Hoping that it won't be yet another dud embryo. Old eggs SUCK!

Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    fort....... huge hugs this ivf game is a hard rollercoaster to ride. not everyone can get off the ride quickly some of us just go around and around and around.
    But you have some fabulous blasts it is definately a numbers game. ask your FS about maybe adding in prednisone incase it is an immune implantation issue...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (02-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    blood results confirm... beta negative.. AF due like yesterday...

drinking my first wine in 2yrs.. the bottle is so old it had a cork !!!! tastes ok.I swear I have a buzz after 1/4 glass...lol.. washing it down with some spicy wedges... and episodes of true blood...

So next week will be next cycle planning... back on the vitamins.. exercise..sigh.. all of those things.. also going to have a high protein low carb diet as this has shown to increase egg quality... will help me loose all the comfort food eating weight as well... lets hope santa has a nice gift for me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ive been mia I have been trying to spend more time on me and keeping clear of all things ivf as I gear up for next month,Fort and micca I took a quick peek and didnt want to not respond im so sorry girls enjoy your pity party drinks and come back with big guns next cycle girls thinking of you both.
    You girls are a real pillar of strenghth and knowledge to me so lets us 3 stooges cycle together and get our xmas wish.....

Cheers

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tens2many For This Useful Post:

micca  (02-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to read your news Micca and Fort.
    Micca enjoy your wine (I don't know how you can have only one glass in 2 years!) and True Blood - I'd be adding a bath to that night in too!

Hello to everyone else - I hope you're doing well.

I'm just waiting for AF which should show up on Thurs and then I'll start my cycle. I went and got some strong COQ10 tablets today as I realised the one I have been taking for 3 months is only 75mgs ... bugger. I also bought some Vit D. Micca have you tried Maca? What are your thoughts on it? I think I might start using it again... last time I took it I thought it may have messed with my cycle but looking back now I think it was just that it was the cycle following a stim cycle.

I'm psyching myself up for this coming cycle and feel quite positive about it - very happy to be trying a new FS this time around.

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am rather glad to have found this forum for over 40s - apart from the fact that it has meant that I've spent the last 5 hours solid reading as many of the posts as I could. Crazy, but so worthwhile to see others in the same boat, worried about time running out.

If someone wouldn't mind, could you please post best things I should be doing at home before starting the next cycle? Presently I take Elevit (1x daily), Vitamin D (3x a week) and Calcium/Caltrate (9x week, as I have bad bones). But none of the three FS I've seen in the past 6 months have said to do anything different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca (((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) sent to your virtual pity party from mine. Passing you some virtual soft cheese, wine and chocolate. Perhaps a box of tissues. Today we weep, tomorrow we regather and plan again.

xoxoxo
    Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

i hope you don't mind me joining your thread. I have actually been lurking for over a year! Thought I would stop in and say hi!

i am 41 and have been doing assisted conception for two and a half years, including six rounds of clomid, five antagonist Stims and three FETs. Best I've done is a chemical pregnancy with one of the Stims.

i have just started a new cycle with a new FS and clinic (my doctor is dr NL who was the same doctor leannep used.....told you I am a lurker!!!)

I am in Melbourne and have a 10 year old DD from a previous relationship. My DP has no biological children. Our issue seems to be me

i am doing a down reg protocol, with Colorado and immune suppression, along with a couple of extra things. I am calling it the Kitchen Sink protocol! So far, not enjoying the down regging!

praying it will work!

looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Barreness x
    Last edited by Barreness; 03-11-2012 at 12:32.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Hi Micca & Fort, I have been sneakily reading your journey with fingers crossed hoping and asking the universe to give you a big fat positive!!! Sorry, not so this time...but you both are true hardcore IVF warriors that wont give up, and I envy you both for that.

Well after a few months of drinking, eating and NO taking of Dhea, vits, Chinese herbs or the pricks, I have decided to give this poo another go, why, maybe it's because my cousin just did a FET with success (eggs been frozen for near 3 years), she has 7 left in freezer and offered me them, but no I'm not taking them! I will give our eggs/sperm another shot. But it was a nice offer, and her and her partner are considering to donate them, but only to the East of Australia not in WA where we are. I have a day 21 appt on 19 Nov so it's health living for me again.

Hi to everyone else xxx