Closed Thread
Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by micca View Post
    wow those are great results....
    enjoy those pessaries... I find my V gets really raw..and end up putting them up the back passage. my fingers are crossed... when will you POAS??

thanks for the hugs... I find that when you have a crappy cycle the BFN is a lot easier to deal with ... than when you have a perfect one with expectations.
    Im going to hit the icecream for my sore throat tonight...
    My girly bits are feeling soooooo much better with no more pessaries they really seriously irritate them.. hate them...lol. and the prednisone has been stopped...woohoo...
    BT is 10 November, but its a saturday, so I have to wait until Monday, 12 November....I usually POAS only a couple of days before BT, I couldnt stand seeing no lines too far out from BT. I think Saturday will be the day....not at work that day...can feel sorry for myself without the pressures of work.

I agree...pessaries are the pits, but luckily I dont suffer the ill effects that you do...wow, that would suck!! TMI warning: Although, I did get a slight case of thrush last FET, but to be honest I think that was due to the endometrial biopsy, scratch and lipoidal flush during the same cycle month.

Enjoy your icecream....sounds like a perfect idea, I will join you....its to feed the prednisolone monster, okay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    14dpo... still negative... think we can call this one... expecting AF saturday or sunday.

sunny you just keep feeding the prednisone monster.... Mine is chained back in the pill bottle...but it did not stop me enjoy a yummy bacon and runny egg sandwich..mmmmmmm oh and a real coffee of course

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I am saying this with a lot of love, but throw your POAS's out they are useless. They cause too much grief and stress which is not what we need right now. I have heard too many times of women using the POAS result as their result for positive or negative without waiting for the blood test. They are not accurate at all. I did a POaS in South Africa, AF was coming with a vengeance or so I thought and I got a negative result. I went and did the blood test anyway with the thought that I was at least going to enjoy myself on the plane on the way home. Luckily the doc got me before I got on that plane. I could very well have lost him. What I thought was AF was implantation. Another lady on my egg donation thread did the same thing, announced to us all that it didn't work because the POAS said so, whereas she was and is pregnant. Yes they may have worked in the past for you, but we have a huge amount of false hormones rushing around in our bodies and they play havoc with the tests. I dont know about your clinics but mine, and I have been to a few, have all said steer clear of them. 2ww is hard enough as it is without adding further stress to your body, too much stress can affect implantation. So please learn from my experience and steer clear of them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JodiW For This Useful Post:

micca  (01-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks jodi... I know FR is pretty good for me.... I know this cycle has not worked for me as my body is definately gone into not pregnant mode...I will still do a blood test... at 18dpo..monday.. Ill probably have AF by then...

interesting one of my friends had a beta of 130 and still did not get 2 lines on a first response... I think it is the way your body metabolises the beta..there are several components.. the tests usually pick up on one of these.

fort... thinking of you sweetie.. hope you have not bitten off all your finger nails..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (01-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Micca don't lose hope til you see the results of the blood test. I guess we all know when we have had a good or crappy cycle but as I said I could have sworn my last cycle didn't work, had all the symptoms of AF, but luckily I was wrong. This sucks big time, why can't we all fall naturally and easily like everyone else!

i heard an interesting thing the other day, a woman was on the radio and though she doesn't want children for herself she donates her eggs. Anyway her grandmother told her a sure fire way to get pregnant is to keep thinking to yourself I can't get pregnant now because... I don't have the money for a child, no room for the baby, etc insert your own reason, she passed that info on to the couples she donated too, they all got pregnant. That lead me to thinking, how often have I said to myself I would hate if that happened to me or I don't want this to happen right now because... and sure enough it happened to me, every single damn time that I really didnt need it happening. So, I don't want this frostie to work because I don't have room for another baby and I certainly don't think I can handle two, one monkey is hard enough, just saying lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JodiW For This Useful Post:

wanabemum  (01-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

We had a FET on Monday, fingers crossed that we have a successful result this time! I had two embryos transferred and have been getting cramps, not sure what to do? Had cramps yesterday and again today, weird feeling slightly different to period pain though sort of like an aching pain! I do not want to call the clinic to ask as it could be anything causing the discomfort. I feel that it is too early for my period as my period is not due until the 13/11. Don’t want to get my hopes up too that it is implant pain as I am thinking it is wishful thinking! What are your thoughts, could it be implant pain?

Kind Regards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks girls for your support.... just feeling a little teary and sorry for myself... trying to sort out the logistics for the next cycle and accomodation and my parents are not being particually helpful on the accomodation side...I stay with them and they look after DD...

Fort
    .... my fingers are crossed for a beta of 80+ for you..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - Are you able to take a break from all things IVF over the next couple of days? Come Monday, have your BT....celebrate or grieve and bounce back with renewed enthusiasm for a December cycle....I know, easier said than done!!

Fort - I am not sure if I will have signal at where Im camping tomorrow, so I hope all goes well tomorrow.

Zannah - I would say it is a bit early for implanatation....then again, if you had Day 5 embies transferred, it just might be....this IVF game is VERY unpredictable. My best advice is, dont question every ache, pain and twinge (it will do your head in)....it can all be attributable to the plethora of hormones that we either inject, ingest or insert!!!

JodieW - Reverse psychology....Ive tried everything else, so why not!!!

AFM
    Tomorrow will be one week down of the 2WW. Still lots of activity going on down there, but its been the same since I started my cycle, so I know all the hormones are still doing their thang! The bloatiness is starting to get really uncomfortable now....one more week of all these hormones....how much can a person puff up....I guess we will find out!!!

Off to feed the prednisolone monster YET again!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (01-11-2012),micca  (01-11-2012),wanabemum  (01-11-2012),zannah  (01-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,
    Back on the bandwagon for us after a few months of trying to unscramble my hormonally and emotionally train wrecked brain!!!!
    Quick re-cap....we had 4 embies (donor agg), first cycle fresh 3d, 12 week mc.
    next cycle, frozen 3d....Positive Preg test, but empty sac at scan.
    This Sunday..3d frozen again. It will leave us with only one frosty if this time doesn't work and then it will be game over for us.
    So, fingers and toes crossed that our next one thaws well, implants well and is not empty and stays!!!
    I seem emotionally detached this time. Not sure why. Probably the old protective walls are up! Yeah, good luck keeping them up I say to myself!
    Will do a catch up on everyones posts when I get back home as going to visit my parents. We haven't even told them this time that we are doing another cycle.
    Hope everyone is on a positive road......D