Closed Thread
Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well I guess I am PUPO....

the underachievers were put back... they look good except just a day behind.
    so a 5 cell and an 8 cell for a day 4 transfer (really should be compacting morulas)

the laparoscopy went well,. no infection seen anywhere so that is great. The FS noticed some endometritis and burnt that off (who knew I have no symptoms)
    and my slow pokes were popped back in ...
    So Im at home recovering... and will fly back home tomorrow... gosh it never ends

2. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck, we can wait out the 2WW together. xoxoxo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

micca  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Micca congrats on making it to pupo!!! Believe me it's an achievement, even if it is the most painful thing to have to now wait out the 2 weeks. Im relieved that there was no infection found but I would still be asking your FS for some answers. Have you decided on what your new protocol will be for your next cycle? - assuming you will need one - never know.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wanabemum For This Useful Post:

micca  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wanabe,,, we have decided on a long down reg protocol... 10 of lucrin, gonalF 450 and luveris 75-150 from day 2 of stimming (on freebee list from nov )... with saizen every second day...
    this is similar to the protocol that got me DD... when I last tried it in april i was over suppressed and had a low LH.. but did get a chemical out of it... slow growers there too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

wanabemum  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies just a quickie from me so excited to report my fs looked after me with my puregon and phoned chemist then faxed new form thru and now im getting it for wait for it $5.50 per little tube as this all felt really rushed and it felt like it was gunna be an issue I have decided to slow things down and go for a december cycle and take 2 weeks leave during this time(1st time i will have taken leave and i will not be sneaking around so to speak as I have never told anyone about ivf)

yay for micca PUPO

cheers to everyone else

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -BFN (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 BFN
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 -BFN

ED 2011 no luck -BFN

# 8 Here we come-BFN

# 9 Doner embryo DEC 2012

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tens2many For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca –Congratulations on PUPO….this cycle really put you through the wringer….so was it endometritis that produced the pus? Glad there is no infection and FS was happy to put ‘slow pokes’ back!! They are now going to ‘over-achieve’ for their mummy. Congrats again.

Fort – Congratulations too on PUPO…..what a fantastic result for your embies….my goodness, it was the ultimate outcome for the freezer. No wonder you are on cloud nine.

Wana – You ARE on a mission!!….well done on losing 3 kgs already….damn, its hard losing weight! Taking vitamins, smoothie, exercising etc is setting you up for when you cycle and feels so positive and proactive.

Tens – I agree about your tax comment….I figure that as I have been paying tax non stop since I was a teenager, I don’t feel guilty in any assistance from the government that I can get! Way to go…FS is really is looking after you. Good on you for making the decision to slow down and not rush into another round….too much rushing makes the cycle feel a little out of hand/out of control, so good on you for taking it at your pace.

Net – Do you mind me asking what you are doing to get donor embryos? My clinic has a list for donor eggs and donor embryos and I must say, it didn’t take us long to get our donor eggs….PM me if you would like some details.

Kismet – Hi…nice to hear from you. I dont know if you can remember our PMs about elevated ANA and my frustration with my FS in his treatment, or should I say non-treatment….I finally had a win with a second opinion at the same clinic….I will now be using clexane, increased doses of prednisolone and commenced Cardiprin much earlier in my cycle. Thanks for all your ANA experience and advice.

Fingers –sorry to hear your sad news. I look foreward to getting to know you over your next cycle.

Lilbirdy –Hi….nice to see you pop in…gee, it feels like yesterday that you were cycling!!!

AFM
    Thanks for letting me rant ladies. I took all your advice…relaxed over the weekend…food, wine and no housework!!! Even celebrated a very dear friends 40th birthday with a surprise picnic at a lovely picnic area/waterhole…it was a lovely day…sunshine and swimming (no crocs….always a plus!!).

So my lining was only 7.3mm last Wednesday, but today we had success….8.6mm and still the best grade! WOOHOO! Since Wednesday, I have had another acupuncture session and she also put in ?interdermal acupuncture needles overnight on Thursday. She then replaced them with another set on Friday lunchtime and they stayed in until yesterday afternoon and I also used a moxa stick twice a day.

I just made the minimum 8.5mm that my FS wanted. Transfer is Friday. Hopefully my lining will make it to 9mm by transfer….a record for me! My clinic will give me a medical certificate, so I will take all of next week off….feel a bit guilty for taking that amount of time off, but….!!

I start prednisolone, clexane and combination estrogen/progesterone pessaries tomorrow. Im a bit nervous of the clexane….have heard all the horror stories of clexane needles, so DP is willing to give me the injections whilst he is here. By the way, Im really chuffed that he will be here for transfer…he has been away working during the last couple of transfers.

IVF is all about milestones, isn’t it….getting the right hormone levels, the right lining thickness….AND NOW…the dreaded embryo thaw….please survive the thaw little ones!!
    Last edited by Sunny15; 22-10-2012 at 19:59.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (23-10-2012),micca  (23-10-2012),wanabemum  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sunny!
    Wow sounds like everything is falling into perfect place.
    As for work "Stuff them" I say... LOL this is FAR more important.
    I am on clexane- have been alll year and am surviving. You get used to the needle.

Best of luck!!!

AFM: Progesterone is 159.5 so it looks like I am staying on Crinone. Estrogen is still 5000... seems high? FN seemed happy enough.

xoxox
    Fortitude
    Last edited by Fortitude; 23-10-2012 at 15:39.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Sunny your accupuncturist is certainly giving you the best chance, congrats on your lining as well.
    Yes, I'd love some details of your clinic. currently I'm listed on Egg Donation Australia. I've looked at a few options for egg donation including overseas but can't afford them. FET is about all I can afford. I did try at another clinic but crashed on their cut-off age.

Sadly I was looking to join the fire teams at work to earn some extra money to put on the credit card but may not be able to. Failed my medical as my blood pressure is too high! I am quite shocked and upset. I've never had an issue before and thought it might be a little high from yoga not being available for so long at work and my drinking too much after my last failure but I didn't think it would be that bad. Just realised too that my baby would have been born today if I hadn't miscarried. On the up side my manager who supported a false bullying charge against me has resigned! yay! Most people don't know but I can't wait to see the back of her.

Fort, your results look good
    Tens, glad your meds got sorted.
    Hope everyone else is going OK, sorry I can't see everyone's posts on this screen so I know I'm missing some

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (23-10-2012),Sunny15  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls- I am tired as heck and cramping like a B*&$Ch and have a sore lower back, surely not yet? dare I hope it's implantation? Or too early?

xoxo
    Fort

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny - thanks for your encouragement and your advice on weight loss - its one of the reasons why I have had success so far. CONGRATULATIONS on your wonderful lining results!!!!!!!!!! You're absolutely right, a tweak here and there and things can fall together.
    Fortitude - that two week nightmare is cramping your style I can tell. Cramps can mean a million things. For me implantation was like a little rubber band being flicked a few times in my tummy and that was it. I felt the best I have ever. No cramps etc. When are you due to POAS?
    Micca - I hope you are taking it slow and easing your way back into things. Thanks for info. I feel like I am at the bottom of the class in understanding this stuff and I cant just leave it to the FS's as they don't seem to take the time to do the fine tuning needed which is all I think you and I need. A little bit of tweaking and a lot of tenacity!
    Leannep - how are things going with you?
    Tens - Your FS sounds very supportive. I will be cycling in December too so we can have fun together
    Net - You sound like you have been going through a tough time. Hang in there x

AFM - Last cycle I became quite sad as I knew it was going to fail right from an early point but I felt I had to go through the process. An incredibly difficult thing to do. Im now focussing on managing things that I actually have control over: health, work and social life which are slowly starting to pick up and pick me up.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wanabemum For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (25-10-2012)