Closed Thread
Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Micca – Great follie numbers, but weird blood test results….did the nurse shed any light? Gee, I can only dream of 8mm lining at day 7….well done….you are a machine!! I have everything crossed for 16 eggs.

Fort – You also have good numbers. Has EPU been confirmed for Monday yet? Very interesting about the Yin/Yang foods.

Leannep – 18 more sleeps…..waiting for that first scan must feel like forever!

Wanabemum – Wow, 3 FS appointments….now that’s being proactive….good on you. I agree with Micca…see if you can go on Dr Wazza’s cancellation list...I also got to see him within a month. Dr Wazza is great….VERY to the point, but also has a great sense of humour….my DP and I clicked with him straight away.

Net – Hi . How are you?

AFM
    AF was Friday and the biatch was late!!! Started Progynova on Day 1 and Cardiprin on Day 2, whilst still popping my Trental. First scan and blood test is Friday morning. that my lining is building up nicely.

Trying the Femoral Massage but not having much luck noticing the pulsing sensation…in fact, I could swear it’s the pulse in my finger tips…I was expecting very much a thumping pulse sensation. Not sure if I have to press harder/deeper or Im in the wrong area. Will keep trying.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 09-10-2012 at 19:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well at home now..in a funk and having comfort food.
    talked to the nurse ... wazza is away at the moment..so miss him.
    she really was no help... anyway it is probably likely that out of the 16 follies only 2 may have eggs in them... I have to blame the high gonal F I think... the high progesterone is a worry as well... as most ivf drs dont like a rising progesterone pre trigger...
    So I have thrown all the toys out of the cot, packed a sad and a sulk.
    The chances that this cycle is cancelled is very high... so I have decided to stop my vitamins, chinese herbs... why waste it on a sinking ship...and will save it for my next cycle.. not that I was planning one..but looks like it will be.
    I did not even give my clexane tonight ... figured its a lost cause and the reason Im on it is more for protection for high estrogen..which at the moment is the same level as a natural cycle... so sort of pointless at this stage.
    I will go up to brisbane on thursday and have bloods and scan friday and make the decision then... so ****ed...all the extra expenses.. hire car, flights, time off work, lost income... just add up and add up...
    So me the planner am already looking at timing to try again.. maybe mid dec for EPU... sigh.. work are so going to hate me on this one... not much I can do though.

the next 72hrs will be hard... waiting... Ill repeat the blood test tomorrow and see what is happening... if progesterone is rising then it is a definate cancel and my holiday will just be that...oh I so hate this silly game...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Micca, Im so sorry….this IVF train is such a hard journey. I really do hope that the next 72 hours do reveal something more positive….do you think that you should take the vitamins, chinese herbs, clexane etc, as a just in case….you and I both know that this IVF game can throw some surprises. I really do hope things turn for the better tomorrow at your next blood test.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

wanabemum  (10-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by micca View Post
    ...anyway it is probably likely that out of the 16 follies only 2 may have eggs in them... ...
    So I have thrown all the toys out of the cot, packed a sad and a sulk.
    The chances that this cycle is cancelled is very high..
    .... so ****ed...all the extra expenses.. hire car, flights, time off work, lost income... just add up and add up...
    Oh honey,
    I can literally feel the pain and frustration in your words. I feel so sad that you think this cycle might be cancelled.

I hope the repeat test turns the situation around tomorrow.
    I can imagine how very disappointing it must be to have sunk in all the effort and money into this cycle with the dream of a brother or sister for your DD... yet now you must consider a new plan. I really really hope it turns around for you.

We're here if you need a cry, a shoulder, a rant... whatever.

xoxoxoxoxoxo
    Fortitude

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

wanabemum  (10-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca I think Sunny and Fortitude have summed it up so well. We are here for you. Just remember there are a lot of hormones rushing around, not to mention the strain that this puts you through without these awful twists and turns. Im not giving up on this cycle for you until you have a chance to speak to either Wazza or the doc who is caretaking for him. I look forward to hearing about the new bt results and I hope, hope, hope, hope that your levels catchup and that everything comes good after all. Hang in there. Sending you loads of hugs and if you want to eat that chocolate cake, I give you permission. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    blood test done this am.... results not back until 6pm

the high progesterone is a problem with this cycle...wazza would cancel it as it stands now.... as the window of implantation is affected...ie the embryo and endometrium are out of wack.
    If there are only 2 eggs its not worth collecting and freezing... I would rather save my $$ and also the saizen and luveris (Ive got about $1200 worth left) for the next cycle rather than use it on a hopeless case...
    So my options are
    1. collect eggs and freeze embryos... very low probablility as eggs prob not good
    2. see Wazza next week plan cycle and get drugs
    3. do cycle in dec which would coincide with christmas holidays
    4. use last straw to do IUI if ivf does not work

So I should know by 6 pm tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca its excellent that you are clear on your options. In my last cycle I was all muddle headed with a huge conflict between my heart and head so I think its a huge achievement that you have actually analysed your options. Doesnt make your decision any easier though.

I think I might possibly be cycling at december again - dependant on how I go with these 3 fs's. Hopefully it is a less stressful and less work demanding time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Micca- the reply I posted last night is gone ...? no idea why...

But here goes remembering it:

Firstly HUGS, I can feel your pain and frustration just reading your words.
    How very disappointing that you think this cycle may be cancelled. Especially after you have sunk in so much time, effort and money in this cycle trying for a sibling for your DD.

I really really hope today sees improved results.

I am here for you, I understand, I will listen to your crying, ranting and joys.

Fortitude
    xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to see how everyone is.
    Fort how are you going now? Monday is not far away now so you must be getting excited.
    Wanabe, good luck with your appts. I think that's a great move.
    Micca, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Thinking of you while you make your decision.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Sorry I haven't been on but for some reason I lost everything on bh!! So frustrating
    Natt where are u at now ??

Micca I have everything crossed that Fridays results are better for you fxfxfx

Fort I hope everything's looking good for Monday ??

Hello everyone else

Afm I had my second blood test yesterday and the numbers are looking good so now next bt is next Tuesday fxfxfx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (10-10-2012)