Closed Thread
Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the hugs wannabee. Need one. Feeling like my dream will never happen.
    You're right- it's early days yet.

The clinic called- the estrogen is rising nicely and on target, but due to the low # I'm upping my FSH to 350. Geesh, that better work.

xoxo
    Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitude big big big hugs. Hang in there. I know how awful it is when you are alone doing this. I'm here if you need to talk any time x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wanabemum For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (03-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi fort don't loose hope yet Hun did yr fs say why he only goes to 350?? I was on 450 and I know some other girls on 600!! If it was me I would work out how much you have and how many days you need it for and maybe even boost it to 375-400?? I know it's naughty but it just might be what you need?? When's your next scan?? I have everything crossed that it's a fantastic scan. Sending you hugs xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    fortitude... hang in there I agree with leanne.. up your purgeon to 400 for a few days... if you run short just say you dropped one and broke it.. sounds like your FS is way too conservative... you have nothing to loose... and much to gain..Im on 600 of gonalF (same as purgeon) ..

wanabe... Im with you... I have had so many cancelled cycles because things were not right... I even got to day 10 on one of them when my progesterone rose early and we cancelled... my FS hates seeing people waste money and would rather cancel a cycle to try with optimal conditions...

baseline results all good... my progesterone was only 1.1.. the best it has been in months !!!
    so 600iu gonal F on board now... wow its all happening... USS is next tuesday.... bummer that the pen will only dial up 450iu at a time... lol...

had acupuncture today.. told my guy to ramp up the follicle flow and I started my follicle growing chinese herbs as well....
    FX that this works

6. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (03-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am just in a right funk...
    So ****y and hormonal.

Realised I really F$%KED up my drugs. I got confused and for the last 3 days I was dosing 0.3 HGH instead of 3!!! (I was doing it the same as the pregnyl)
    DAMN IT. So p&$$ED off. Hope I haven't stuffed my cycle now.
    How about I be a 'little bit' naughty? Go 375? I know she's worried about quality rather than numbers.

Feeling so upset about the whole thing right now.

Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fort don't be so hard on yourself I did exactly the same stuff up on this cycle totally screwed up my dosage for the first few days so take heart it will be ok hun xxx

Micca great news your looking good I have absolutely everything crossed for you xxx

Wannabe when are you looking at starting again?? Xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (04-10-2012),micca  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Am just in a right funk...
    So ****y and hormonal.

Realised I really F$%KED up my drugs. I got confused and for the last 3 days I was dosing 0.3 HGH instead of 3!!! (I was doing it the same as the pregnyl)
    DAMN IT. So p&$$ED off. Hope I haven't stuffed my cycle now.
    How about I be a 'little bit' naughty? Go 375? I know she's worried about quality rather than numbers.

Feeling so upset about the whole thing right now.

Fortitude
    fortitude... hang in there ...it wont make much of a difference with the hcg... the important one is the purgeon.. def up it to 375.. that will really get things rocking and rolling.... as we get older it is a quality issue but it is also a numbers issue... ie the more we have to choose from the higher the likelyhood that one egg is chromosomally normal.... so we all like a few good eggs...
    dont beat yourself up... it is the hormones... and maybe think about changing your FS to one that is less conservative??... always an omen that this cycle will work... I did that on my successful cycle... booked the new FS and then it worked !!! ..although I am with the new FS now and very very happy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did some 'naughty' dosing- bumped it up a bit... tsk tsk... LOL

Feeling rather nervous about tomorrow's scan... see what it finds.

Fort xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Did some 'naughty' dosing- bumped it up a bit... tsk tsk... LOL

Feeling rather nervous about tomorrow's scan... see what it finds.

Fort xoxox
    good for you... although it wont have had much of an effect after only 1 dose..

I did my 4 injections tonight... soon to be 6 in a few days..lol.... Ive still got 5 days until my first scan and Blood test

wishing you all the best and I hope your estrogen is rising nicely..xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Improvement!!!! I am liking this improvement.

Last scan: Right: 3, Left: 'nothing'- but she conceded maybe 2 very small ones
    upon request to ' please look again'.

Today's Scan:
    Right 4!!!! 9.2, 7.8, 8.6, 7.8!!! PLUS 2 more 5-6mm WHOOO HOOO!!!
    Sounds like 6 to me!
    Left: crappy scan- 1 x 7.5 BUT she said she thinks it's not from this cycle and is probably dud. NO small ones. Looks like my left ovary is a dud- I have noticed it rarely gets much.

Lining: 8.2 type 3 (whatever that means)?

Feeling optimistic, but cautious. Last time I had 8 follicles- and 1 viable egg. Am very aware that 6 follicles doesn't mean 6 eggs, and it certainly doesn't mean 6 viable eggs. Time will tell, and I am comforted by the thought that I am doing all I can.

Interestingly- the US nurse said that patients on HGH seem to have more even follicle growth.

Am kind over all these injections- tummy has little red dots and bruises all over it- SEXY LADY!

Updates on everyone PLEASE!!!!!!

Micca- 6 needles? no thanks (mind you I had 5 last night)

wannabe... what's new?

10s... news???

Leanne- when's your next BT? hope levels are sky rocketting.

Fortitude
    xoxo