Closed Thread
Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF over 40 #5

fingers... thinking of you...did DP do the blood test this morning??

fortitude... that new cycle sounds good... pregnyl is a good extra egg growing stimulation..it is similar to luveris that I use... but only costs about $10 an injection compared to my $180 an injection....
    So when will you start??? we might be close to cycling together..

wanabe
    ...hope you are having a nice holiday at perisher... xxx

results back... E2 898 ... cycle cancelled...sigh... I think it was because I had about 7 follicles between 7-11mm... so stimulated follicles and was not suppressed enough.... sure it was because of missing the 2 pills because I vomited... and the DHEA has an affect as well....grrrr

So $400 saizen down the drain... now gold coast trip is just a holiday conference...
    I will try again next month... not sure when depends on how long FS wants me on the pill... near the end of october for EPU I think... I will wait to hear from him today...
    So another month of green drinks... and dhea.. and planning and hoping Im not oversuppressed... although at least the lucrin dose was only 1unit compared to 20units last time.... So more booking flights, fiddling more time off for work...arranging babysitter for DD..ie my mother to stay from NZ...so huge planning..
    I will also head back to work a week earlier now since I dont need the time off now... and will need the chance for earning more $$ as well as take extra time off in october now. Part of me is so dissappointed but I guess it gives my body time to settle down.. my hystereoscopy came back with a chronic infection of the lining..endometritis...so I have been on antibiotics for that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    micca - Very disappointed to hear your news!!!!!!!! How frustrating (to put it mildly). Why do our bodies never cooperate with us when we need them to?! On the brightish side..... Im guessing that it is good that you have eggs that can be stimulated. I hope you have an understanding boss. Its such a juggling act. I hope you feel better with the antibiotics xFortitude - thanks for sharing your regime (or whatever you want to call it). Honestly Fort I hope this one works for you!! xxFingers - Any news???? Thinking of you and your DP. xxI had my first ultrasound today. They only found 3 eggs on my right ovary. Nothing on my left, even though Im apparently on a high dose of elonva. very sad. Im now waiting to hear from the nurses for bt results.
    Last edited by wanabemum; 06-09-2012 at 12:58.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wanabemum For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (10-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've not been on here for a few days. Everyone seems to be struggling a bit one way and another. I hope things get better for us all. Micca, any time to enjoy the sunshine and beach while you're on the coast? would prob do you good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my terrible results:
    bt: E2:2098, LH:3.6, Progesterone:1.3
    Ultrasound: 3xfollicles: 14.8, 12, 10

Not sure if I should continue with this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Over 40 #4

BFP

HCG : 114 is that ok?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (06-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed!!!!! YEAH for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope that Hcg goes ever upwards! There is an HcG sticky link which discusses average levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Net3811 View Post
    Everyone seems to be struggling a bit one way and another. I hope things get better for us all.
    Sure seems that way, and thanks same to you. (Everyone except for fingerscrossed- who's hit the jackpot!)

Quote Originally Posted by wanabemum View Post
    my terrible results:
    bt: E2:2098, LH:3.6, Progesterone:1.3
    Ultrasound: 3xfollicles: 14.8, 12, 10

Not sure if I should continue with this cycle.
    Well that sux. Is it too late to increase the FSH? Hope not.

Micca ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) far out, that really sux, you have waited so long for this cycle. Certainly sounds like we will be cycle buddies- I sure could use one, and who better than the best? YOU!!! xoxo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

wanabemum  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wanabe.... well there are 3 potential eggs there... my estrogen at its peak last cycle was 2500.... and I ended up with 3 embryos.. and a bfp... so I guess it is a personal... you can wait until day 10 before cancelling and being charged a cycle fee... so I would probably wait to then and see how it is going... but definately need an increase in your fsh dose... how much are you on.???

Fingers......woooo hoooo... that is a great beta.... cant wait until the next one and your uss...so exciting...

net.
    .. we have had a bit of a hard run in here the last few months...lets hope that we have all paid our dues and its bfps this way...starting with fingers...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (06-09-2012),wanabemum  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Duplicate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - its day 8 today. I took 150 of elonva which last from thursday 30/8 until Thursday (yesterday) when I got these not so great results. Yesterday they topped me up with 300 of Pregnyl. I had another scan today. Still only 3 follies. Im a bit worried that my left ovary seems to have stopped responding both this cycle and the last one that was cancelled with my old fs.

How are you going Micca with your "stuff" (for a better word)? I actually swore when I heard that your cycle was cancelled. Some things just arent fare.

Fortitude - when do you think you will start your new cycle?

Net - good to hear from you.