Closed Thread
Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 458593949596 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning Sydney Ladies

So i caved last night (twice!!!) at the insistence of tthc and traveler - and I did another test this morning - my bladder couldn't hold out any more (1.30 this morning!!!) and I hid the test in the top draw of our on suite - and when DH got up for his shower I said - don't get too excited but I've done 3 tests and each has 2 lines (did say tested twice last night due to some spotting and wanted to put myself out of misery!!!) he asked if any if the multitude of meds I'm on could give a false positive and i said only pregnyl which I haven't taken this cycle - so ill call my FS and immunologist today to talk BTs and tactics - uuuggghhh hope this is real here's my sticks!!! My official poas day isn't til Wednesday (and WFC don't usually do BTs - but they may make an exception with a gold class member like myself

Attachment 37000

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2013),SimpsonDesert  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty your sticks look amazing! I'm so happy for you! Was your Dh excited or are you both in self protection mode?
    Let us know what happens today.

It's my first day of mat leave so i'll be checking my phone app obsessively for news

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mat Day Bella!!!! Yeah we're both very cautiously optimistic - poor thing asked if the pregnylsone would give a false positive test - I had to say I'm on progesterone and prednisone - he's doing inside happy dances - and as expected hoping for best!!!! He did say he would be very upset now if it is a false reading but we need to also take into consideration that this is the closest we've ever come and now I'm confident that HPTs do come with tests that have 2 lines

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats crofty! This process is soo hard isn't it! When we got preg our first cycle and had really feint lines I was excited but cautious and dh was extremely cautious without the bloods. Sometimes it gets me down that normal people only need a home test to get excited and we need to wait for a blood test. In saying that your lines look pretty dark so you are probably all good!

Make sure you give us your numbers this afternoon!!

ps how amazing is it to get those two lines for the first time it's surreal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn lost my post try again!!!

Happy Mat Day Bella!!!! Yeah DH and I are cautiously optimistic - he's happy dancing in the inside and is keeping quite calm as we both as expected!! We will be upset if its a false positive - but can take out of this that something has at least tried to happen!!! And that HPTs do come with tests that show 2 lines!!! He also did ask if "pregnylsone" will show a false positive and I had to say pregnyl can but I'm not on that this time - I'm on progesterone and prednisone - lol

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Good luck crofty!!! Looking promising!

I found out yesterday we are having a baby boy!!! We are so excited!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369606930.293205.jpg

Here he is chilling in the womb. Tough life.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Crofty, that's fantastic!!!! Soooo happy for you. After the journey you've been on, I really hoped this cycle would be your turn.
    Everything crossed for you! I know someone who had a BT with WFC. Or just go to your GP. YAY!!!! x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those two lines look so convincing for three days before your official test date!!!! This is looking so good!!!
    If it were me I would go out and buy every brand of test to see which ones came up the fastest/darkest.
    I would deff be demanding a by today!!!!!
    SO EXCITED!!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rang my immunologist and have booked a BT at local GP 10.15 (hopefully not too late in the day for a BT????) that has pathology on site to get a serum progesterone and quantative beta hcg be fax back to immunologist with results eeekkkk

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (27-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (27-05-2013),SimpsonDesert  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty you need to be calling dr m's office non stop for those results!!! I can't wait to hear

Rainbow Road- congrats on your little boy! Aren't those 4D pics amazing? We are having a growth scan this week so I'm hoping for another 4D sneak peek at baby girl

Hello everyone else

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2013)