Closed Thread
Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news Simpson!!!!! Wishing you all the best for some great pgd results!!!! Wow on dr Ms immune treatment protocol!! I started 21 days out - 6 weeks - WOW!!! I'm starting to feel the effects of progesterone side effects since I uped the dose for 3 tabs to 6 tabs per day!!! I have now changed the dosage to taking 2 am, 3 pm and 1 evening (as I keep waking up to pee early in the morning and can't get back to sleep!!! And I'm a very good sleeper - lol - but I'm not complaining!!! I will happily sit in the bathroom on a cold autumn morning and have some Kindy kips if it brings me a long awaited BFP!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (20-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson-I second what crofty said.. 6 weeks.. WOW! So for an August transfer you will have a few in the freezer, will they first transfer the emby from last year? Or one from this cycle? Do they grade pgd embies or are they all perfect? I've got no idea how it all works!!

Crofty-how are you going Hun? Have the crazies set in yet!? You must be so strong not caving to POAS! With DS2 I caved at 5 or 6dpt 😳 I'm a weakling!! Hehe when is your official POAS date?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (20-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tthc - I'm a chicken when it comes to poas!!!! My official 1st test is 29/5 - trying to work out when I may start to poas as I think ill do it sooner rather than later but no timing really seems to be right this weekend!!! What to do what to do!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'm here, just couldn't get in to BH over the weekend for some reason.

Simpson- excellent news that your four bubs are still going strong. So will they tell you after PGD how many are girls and how many are boys? (they did that last time didn't they) and I was wondering too if u will transfer the old/younger one first?

Crofty- Cave! Cave! I'm desperate to live vicariously thru u😜

Tthc- so nice to hear that your boys are such good buddies already! My ds loves dd to bits but keeps asking when he is getting a brother!!!

Afm- all a bit sick with colds at our house, poor little bubba doesn't know what's going on with her nose😓

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (20-05-2013),The Time Has Come  (20-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh traveler hope you and your family get well soon 😷!!! And what's the go with you egging me on to POAS before official POAS day!! Lol😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler-how cute is your DS asking for a brother!! According to DS1 he wants lots more brothers & sisters (7 was the last figure) 😳 I'd go for it, but don't think I'd be able to convince DH! I think I could possibly squeeze one more out of him! Hehe its a work in progress!

Crofty-I'm with traveler! You MUST do it earlier! We're off overseas next week & I want to know before I leave!!! 😝 I don't know if ill be able to log on for a couple of weeks & I can't wait that long!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very funny traveler - I'm only 10 day post epu and 7 days post 3 day transfer - I think it may be a little early ladies - lol - still scared as anything to even go near my HPT's (just as well their at home and I'm away for work for the moment)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

So sorry I've been absent. I tried to come in afew times to wish Crofty & Simpson good luck & couldn't get on. And then I've been away a couple of weekends.

Anyway, I have everything crossed Crofty!! You could totally test any time now. I POAS at 9dpo for this one. I'm so hopeful this is your turn.

Simpson - looking forwad to hearing about your embies. Hope they're going gangbusters!

Any news Nattie??

AFM: Had another scan last Wed with old FS at IVFA. He was very happy & said it couldn't look better. I think he couldn't quite believe it at first, that I did it without IVF ... and then he was convinced I'd have 2 in there, when I said I'd increased the Letrozole dose that month. But no, just one ... and once he saw it all looking good, he was really happy. Have my first Ob appointment tomorrow, so nervous & hoping it's all still there & looking good.

Hope everyone else is doing well! xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Hi Ladies!

So sorry I've been absent. I tried to come in afew times to wish Crofty & Simpson good luck & couldn't get on. And then I've been away a couple of weekends.

Anyway, I have everything crossed Crofty!! You could totally test any time now. I POAS at 9dpo for this one. I'm so hopeful this is your turn.

Simpson - looking forwad to hearing about your embies. Hope they're going gangbusters!

Any news Nattie??

AFM: Had another scan last Wed with old FS at IVFA. He was very happy & said it couldn't look better. I think he couldn't quite believe it at first, that I did it without IVF ... and then he was convinced I'd have 2 in there, when I said I'd increased the Letrozole dose that month. But no, just one ... and once he saw it all looking good, he was really happy. Have my first Ob appointment tomorrow, so nervous & hoping it's all still there & looking good.

Hope everyone else is doing well! xxx
    yay peonies so happy for you!

Last scan and bloods this morning woo too, around 18 eggs that look good atm which is awesome since last time we only had 13 of which 7 were mature! Feeling pretty good atm except a little crampy and bloated.

On track for trigger tonight and EPU on friday. I am feeling really positive this cycle!! Although the silly nurse only gave me enough progesterone pessaries for 15 days when there is also a long weekend in there and I may need a few extra days, she said just wait and see when we schedule your blood test ..... so annoying given what happened last time with my progesterone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so out of the loop nowadays!

Patrick is 12 weeks old now! And its my DD 9th birthday today. All is going well.

Hope everyone is well xx

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images