Closed Thread
Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Simpson dessert have u changed ur bub hub name?

They are doing PGD on day 5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Nattie I changed name, was Lindylou78 before. Maybe that rings a bell?

We do day 5 biopsy too. The staggered ICSI/PGD/FET is painful on the waiting front, I hope you have lots of distractions to get you through it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah yes rings a bell. How r u? We had a much needed year off it was so good to not think about babies for a while but now I feel like I am back on the roller coaster I think it will be the last go for us I can't go through it again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty-excellent news sweety!! I pray all 6 are doing their thing now &you have all of them to choose from on transfer day! Do you do single transfers?

Simpson D-excellent news sweety! You have lots of beautiful eggies growing in there! I hope they all pass the testing & you have your whole family in that batch!!!

Nattie84-welcome back! I hope this is the last time you need to be jabbing!!

Traveler-I agree with Simpson, who better to help with couples going through infertility, then someone who has been there themselves. I say go for it sweety!! It's a beautiful thing to want to help others!

MGC-so sorry you had a down day babe.. Sometimes you just need to let it all out, I think we have all been there at one stage or another! Two weeks will come around before you know it & you'll have your next plan of attack in place!

Bella-not too much longer sweety! Hope you aren't getting too uncomfortable in these last few weeks!

Rainbow-beautiful scan pics!

Lilac & Peonies-hope you're both feeling well!!

Hi Roma, Alison, pink butterfly, quartz, felicita, paddlegirl, EO & the other ladies I've missed - we haven't heard from a few of you in a while, please pop in & give us an update xx

AFM-things are going really well with me & my boys, they are both really good & love each other so much - DS2 responds with a massive smile every time he sees or hears DS1, it's adorable to watch. They are growing way too fast & I'm trying to enjoy every minute of kisses & cuddles (while they still want to kiss mummy!!)

Have a great week ladies
    Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just an update, we had 4/6 fertilise so we will have a double transfer on Saturday (unless we get a call to say come in Thursday for transfer) all 6 fertilised which was great, 2 unfortunately were abnormal - what a whirlwind couple of days-cant wait to get back to work now for some normality!!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (15-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent news crofty! Hopefully come Saturday you'll have two on board & two in the freezer for some siblings later down the track!! Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

crofty  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is amazing news Crofty! What a relief
    I'll try and pop back in later today and do some personals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Traveller and nattie84 - I'm with you both!!!! Maybe we should all go into business together - lol - I soooo want to be one of the scientists in the IVF lab!!!! Not sure what they're called- but that would be my dream job!!!! Good luck native with your cycling

Hiya bebehavla - hope DS is doing well!!!

MGC - hope you've still got your head on your shoulders Hun I know how you feel xoxo were all here for you

Simpson- hope us went well today for a great epu Friday/sat!!! Can't wait to hear of epu results

TTHC - so happy that your ds's ate getting along so well and there is so much love in your home - I hope Mother's Day was extra special for you and your family xo

Thanks Bella and can't wait to hear your updates on how your travelling!!! Not long now!!! Btw - at what time of the day did you take your clexane injections???? Dies it matter??? Or should it be same time each day???

Hi to everyone else hope your all well xox Crofty

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- Woo-Hoo!! I hope your 4 embies are all dividing beautifully and you'll be happily PUPO with twins on Sat . Grow embies grow . I reckon it would be awesome to be an embryologist too. But I couldn't be stuffed going back to uni .

Nattie- I've been great thanks! We also took a long break, last transfer was March 2012. I was happy to stop IVF and just enjoy the child-free lifestyle for a while. I'm near the end of my rope too... totally understand how you feel. Now that I know I can step away from it and still be happy, I'm not so hung up on whether we get a BFP anymore. Whereabouts in your cycle are you up to? Any scans yet?

TTHC- awww, the brotherly love in your house sounds divine! I hope it stays that way for many years to come . Thanks for all your well wishes.

Bella- how are you feeling? Are you waddling yet? . You are so close now, I hope all is on track setting up for bub's arrival.

Hi to everyone else

AFM- All was well at my 2nd scan today. EPU is booked for 12.30pm Friday, so I'm doing my trigger tonight at 12.30am. I'm usually up at that hour anyways but set an alarm just incase I doze off. I'm cheering that Ovidrel is now in a pen like gonal-f, how good is that?! You know you've been doing IVF too long when you see the packaging evolve into a better model

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Crofty- OMG what an ordeal! Thank god they could do a TESA and your eggs won't go to waste, not to mention all the cycle prep on Dr M's cocktail of drugs. I hope you get a great fert rate!

Traveler- How lovely of you to want to help out others. You sure are a great support in here! A counsellor who has actually been through IVF would be ideal on so many levels. Thanks for all your well wishes

Nattie- welcome back! Although I am sorry you are still waiting for your BFP . Will your clinic be doing PGD biopsy at Day 3 or Day 5?

Bebe- So great to hear from you! Hope all is well with your little family. Are you still moving o/seas?

MGC- sorry you're having a rough time . A big 'ol cry is really therapeutic sometimes and I hope you feel better getting all those emotions out.

Hi Bella & TTHC

AFM- my first U/S this morning and I have 8-9 decent sized follies. Pretty happy with that. Next scan on Wed and I'm thinking EPU will be Friday or Saturday.
    Hi

Great memory!! I am sitting in Croatia as I type this message. My little family are enjoying the spoils of an Adriatic village life. A dream come true.

I am so glad and ridiculously hopeful that this all works out for you LindyLou.

Thanks Crofty my DS is 9 months and off the charts with his height and crawling about getting into everything - we could not be happier xx

I wish you all the very best to soon be holding healthy babies of your own. Really I do. xoxoxox
    Last edited by bebehvala; 16-05-2013 at 02:53.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

crofty  (16-05-2013),SimpsonDesert  (16-05-2013)