Closed Thread
Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- GOOD LUCK for epu tomorrow morning. I can't wait to hear your numbers.

Nattie84- sorry you are struggling through jabbing. I hope you have a very successful cycle even though it feels like the world is against you. I have thought about writing a book too, we have gone through so much.

Just wanted to say that I am thinking of all you beautiful ladies who are desperate to be a mother and celebrate mother's day. It is such a hard day, and I truly hope you get your hearts desire soon.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

crofty  (13-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quickie to wish Crofty good luck for EPU tomorrow! Hope it goes well and you have lots of mature eggs xo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

crofty  (13-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

Paddlegirl
    Lola77
    Alison12
    Catemer
    Nessika
    Trying2StayPositive
    Wishing4
    Earthpower9
    Fingerscrossd11
    MGC Bertie

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Crofty- jabbing lucrin from 22/4
    SimpsonDesert- jabbing fsh from 6/5

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

UTD
    Mac8- April 2013
    Bella978- June 2013
    Lillac- Aug 2013
    rainbow road- Nov 2013
    Romy Sydney- Nov 2013
    Peoniesarepretty- Dec 2013

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004 & DS Feb 2013
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009 & DD Jan 2013
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS1 Aug 2010 & DS2 Mar 2013
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012
    Felicita - DS & DD Sep 2012
    Quartz- DS1 & DS2 Oct 2012
    EternalOptimist- DS Oct 2012
    romaverona- DS Dec 2012
    I just wanted to pop my head in and say hi .

I was so sad to see so many of you still on the roll call - but LOVE that there is so much love and support going on here.

Wishing you all much baby dust. xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty-best of luck today sweety! Praying for lots of beautiful eggs!!!! Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

crofty  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies!! So epu went perfect to schedule - 6 follies on Friday, 6 eggs picked up and all mature- well that's where the good luck ends unfortunately - now we wait as DH had zero sperm in his sample, then we had to hang around for TESA and first sample from left testicle - zilch!!! We're now waiting patiently to see how the right sample (which the doc said looked pretty good) turns out - we did see at least one little swimmer in the very quick sample up on the screen but it does take a while to get through apparently - so we are hoping and wishing with everything we have that we get something fertilised for transfer otherwise what a waste of my egg collection!!!!! So frustrating and so close to Mother's Day - I just feel so down at the moment as i feel as though i have done everything possible to make this cycle the best yet, been in the best shape of my life physically and emotionally (but can't let go of that last little bit of hope) anyway sorry for the me post xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on your 6 eggs crofty! Keeping fingers crossed that they find a few more swimmers to match up with them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank Bella - Just got a call to say they found enough to inject all 6 with ICSI - so fingers crossed now we get some fertilisation - step 1 down

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty.... well done on your 6 eggs and getting 6 sperm too!! Woo hoo!! Good luck overnight that you get some good fertilisation rates, but 6 seems a great start.

AFM.... I'm trying to be patient, waiting out my time for cycle #5. It's still two weeks off before our appointment to see the FS, so I've been trying to keep busy and not lose my head over babies. But today I came home from work, so sad about not having a baby, cried my eyes out again when DH got home (and there's no drugs in me at the moment!!) so thought I'd get back on Bubhub, where all the other people with no babies are, and if nothing else, reality check puts things back into perspective, so feeling a tad better now, especially seeing some news of good EPUs and BFPs, gives me hope. Otherwise nothing new to report :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- excellent news!!!! Such a relief!!! Can't wait to hear fert rates. Has your DH had sperm issues before? Doesn't matter anyway cos you are going to have six beautiful embies tomorrow!!!!

Hi Bella!!! How are you going with your bubba?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- OMG what an ordeal! Thank god they could do a TESA and your eggs won't go to waste, not to mention all the cycle prep on Dr M's cocktail of drugs. I hope you get a great fert rate!

Traveler- How lovely of you to want to help out others. You sure are a great support in here! A counsellor who has actually been through IVF would be ideal on so many levels. Thanks for all your well wishes

Nattie- welcome back! Although I am sorry you are still waiting for your BFP . Will your clinic be doing PGD biopsy at Day 3 or Day 5?

Bebe- So great to hear from you! Hope all is well with your little family. Are you still moving o/seas?

MGC- sorry you're having a rough time . A big 'ol cry is really therapeutic sometimes and I hope you feel better getting all those emotions out.

Hi Bella & TTHC

AFM- my first U/S this morning and I have 8-9 decent sized follies. Pretty happy with that. Next scan on Wed and I'm thinking EPU will be Friday or Saturday.