Closed Thread
Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hooray! Glad you got the all clear to start SD. Isn't it always the way that AF plays up when you're waiting to start a cycle?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Simpson I am so pleased for you !
    So did you say you are doing a freeze all cycle?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson and crofty I have absolutely everything crossed for you both. If anyone deserves their BFP it's you two very patient ladies. I hope Dr M can work the magic for you xx

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

crofty  (08-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-05-2013),SimpsonDesert  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys! Yes Lillac its a freeze all while we wait for CGH results. If we are lucky, FET will be July. More waiting for you all to endure haha

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (09-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-05-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi all, had my scan yesterday and bubba is looking fantastic

Haven't got my results yet but the sonographer said it looks great on her end

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368050597.471137.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368050609.402501.jpg

Beautiful heartbeat of 170bpm

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-05-2013),SimpsonDesert  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats rainbow!! Wonderful to hear your fantastic news x

Crofty- how's the jabbing going cycle buddy? Any follie counts yet? Hope you're growing a few golden eggs

All good here. Start my cetrotide tomorrow & having 1st U/S on Mon 13/5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tomorrow Simpson

Great pics rainbow - congrats

13. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'm cheering you all on, and trying to read daily. Just having trouble replying as often as I like.

Peonies- so happy for you. Is spooky having the same due date. I have heard tho that some people are more fertile at particular times of the year...that must be your fertile time 😜

Cycling girls- so glad you are both back cycling and I'm looking forward to hearing huge follie numbers and fert numbers etc!!!

Preggo girls- so excited to hear your announcements soon. Hope you are going well.

Afm- I have been seriously thinking about becoming an infertility counsellor. Am going to start looking into study options. Feel nervous about it but I really feel after actually going through it I have so much more insight than any of the people working at my clinic! I feel like there has to be a reason for all the heartache I (and us all) went through/ goin through. And by helping others maybe it will make it all worthwhile?! Sorry for the rant, been thinking about it a lot.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (09-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (09-05-2013),SimpsonDesert  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies- just a quick update had ultrasound today, looks to be 5 good sized follies on the left ovary and 1 on the right, u/s showed some fluid that needs to be checked on my endometrium which could mean a follicle has burst (most likely from the right ovary) - but won't find out until epu. Trigger tomorrow night 7pm for a 9am epu monday - 38hr trigger this cycle - why??? I have no idea

17. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler View Post
    Hi girls, I'm cheering you all on, and trying to read daily. Just having trouble replying as often as I like.

Peonies- so happy for you. Is spooky having the same due date. I have heard tho that some people are more fertile at particular times of the year...that must be your fertile time ������

Cycling girls- so glad you are both back cycling and I'm looking forward to hearing huge follie numbers and fert numbers etc!!!

Preggo girls- so excited to hear your announcements soon. Hope you are going well.

Afm- I have been seriously thinking about becoming an infertility counsellor. Am going to start looking into study options. Feel nervous about it but I really feel after actually going through it I have so much more insight than any of the people working at my clinic! I feel like there has to be a reason for all the heartache I (and us all) went through/ goin through. And by helping others maybe it will make it all worthwhile?! Sorry for the rant, been thinking about it a lot.
    I sooo get what u mean! I can't believe how insensitive even the nurses and admin staff are at my clinic. They look at my age and say oh ur lucky u are young etc etc i feel like telling them well mate this is not fun, it costs a fortune and takes over ur life and listen here I have the eggs of a 40 yo so how bout u shut the hell up.

Rofl I have thought about writing a book.

i started jabbing yesterday and I forgot how hard all this is. My clinic offers free counselling although I'm not sure they would help.