Closed Thread
Page 85 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MGC - sorry to hear - hope you get some answers and a positive way forewarn with fs ❤❤❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC-I am so so sorry sweety, I pray for some fantastic embies just by tweaking your cycle a little. Thinking of you & DH xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for thinking of me. I had kind of thought that the donor sperm was going to be the magical formula, but when that ended the other day in a BFN, I mentioned that to Prof I and he didn't seem way surprised. It was kind of like he's resigned to some people having to try many times before getting a BFP and it seems we're in that category. Anyhow, made an appointment now to see him at the end of the month, as we'll have a break and try again in June or July.

AFM.... good old IVFA accounts department!! Rang them today to pay for my cycle - but no, they already took it last week, as apparently they had my credit card details on file from last time!! Not pleased. Then get home, to already find the receipt in the mail, and yes, a number of items are incorrect, so will be ringing them again tomorrow. Joy :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one today-

MGC-did you have your appt with FS at the end of the month? How did that go? Hoping for a way forward xx

Crofty & simpsond were you ladies starting your cycles around now!? I remember something about the start of May!? Just wanted to wish both of you the absolute best of luck, you are so deserving of some good news-I will be hoping & praying for a BFP!! Xx thinking of you both.

Peonies-have you had your scan yet sweety?

Bella-how are you feeling babe? Only a couple of week to go.. You must be getting so excited!

I'll be back for proper personals later xx
    Last edited by The Time Has Come; 04-05-2013 at 08:37.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

crofty  (06-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Time Has Come.... sorry, my FS in actually at the end of this month, on 27 May, which at the moment seems like absolute ages away. Every day I check and double check my TTC chart and re-count days and make predictions as to when next EPU will be. We've decided to take a whole month off this time, as I did back-to-back cycles last time. I was happy to do the same again, but DH was adamant that I give my body a break from all those drugs. But it pushes it all out, since I imagine I'll do a form of the long down regulation cycle again, so I estimate I'll start sniffing at the end of June and have EPU about 15th July. I've applied for 3 weeks long service leave around that time, so I won't have to get sick days off work (making up excuses for work is particularly stressful, and though I have sick leave owing, I think this is a better plan for me). So now I've locked in the long service leave, I hope the FS is happy with that plan too. A part of me still thinks that I should have just started again as soon as I could, since my eggs aren't getting any younger :-((

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Sorry for the 'ME' post, but just wanted to update you. I had a scan yesterday, and we saw a little heartbeat flashing away. I am still wary, as obviously I lost the last one a few days AFTER seeing a heartbeat (that will be a year ago tomorrow). But this one seems different, so I'm hopeful. EDD of 24/12 - exactly the same as last time. Spooky.

Hope everyone is well. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Sorry for the 'ME' post, but just wanted to update you. I had a scan yesterday, and we saw a little heartbeat flashing away. I am still wary, as obviously I lost the last one a few days AFTER seeing a heartbeat (that will be a year ago tomorrow). But this one seems different, so I'm hopeful. EDD of 24/12 - exactly the same as last time. Spooky.

Hope everyone is well. x
    yay so happy for u peonies!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news peonies!!!!

Thx for asking TTHC - i start bloods on Tuesday to check levels and u/s booked in for Friday - epu scheduled from next week - just happily jabbing away and popping pills - lol - hope your well

Hi everyone else a hope your all well

11. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Just a quick one ..
    Crofty looking forward to hearing how your EPU goes next. GL

Peonies, oh wow that is quite a coincidence but I hope you can stay positive as this is an entirely new embryo and an entirely new situation . I have a good feeling about this little Christmas baby xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

crofty  (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies
    I'm so happy for you. Your LO will be a year younger than mine!

X

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app