Closed Thread
Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wishing4.... what a lovely story about the donor embryos you've been offered. I'm sure you'll work out the timings so they're right for you.

AFM.... scientist rang this morning - embryo is still battling, but is only at 4 cells, when on day 3 it should really be 6-8 cells. They're not going to take it out of the incubator to look at it tomorrow, so will next look at it and ring on Saturday morning before we leave for the transfer. I'm not too worried, as I've read things about "slow" embryos catching up or turning into beautiful babies, so I'm just rather pleased that it has continued growing. If I don't get to transfer, then I'm fairly at peace knowing that it would have been unlikely to have kept growing in my body. At the moment, just glad it's got this far :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still sending positive vibes MGC!!!! xoxo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC-praying for some great news on Saturday & even better news in two weeks sweety!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All. Sorry, I didn't come back to update. There were so many personals I wanted to do & every time I started I got distracted by work.

MGC Bertie - I'm so sorry your cycle was such a roller coaster. And I totally understand that feeling of finality when you know for sure you can never have your DH's child. It is certainly not what any of us dream of. But I know that you & your DH know that a little thing like sperm will not matter at all when it comes to fatherhood. I am also hoping that it will become such an insignificant detail in daily life. I am willing on your emby to do wonderful things & have everything crossed for you.

Wishing4 - it's so amazing about the donated embryos. Some people are just angels. I so hope your baby is in there! Wish you the best of luck with it sweetheart.

Alison - thanks for your kind words. I really hope you get your natural miracle. I can give very positive feedback for taking Letrozole to help for a stronger ovulation, or even 2 eggs. Maybe you could ask your FS if you could try it?

Crofty and SimpsonDesert - I am so hopefuly for the next cycle for your both. We will all be cheering you on, big time. It is definitely your turn, both of you!

Hi to Traveler, Quartz, Bella, Felicita, TTHC, Romaverona and everyone else. Hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

AFM: Thanks so much for all your well wishes! I did have another BT on Friday (16dpo) with IVFA & the result was hcg: 449 & p4: 81. I am very happy with that. That was up from 144 and 62 on 13dpo. So now just waiting for a scan. So happy that it has finally worked! But not wanting to count my chickens, as obviously had a loss already. But there is definitely no spotting or bleeding at all this time, so that's good. I have a cold at the moment so feeling a bit blah. But that will pass.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-04-2013),SimpsonDesert  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC- Any baby conceived with donor sperm WILL be your DH's child. I hope that any sadness you feel is well & truly forgotten when you get your BFP. FWIW I don't know my biological father at all, I had a step dad who adored me and raised me as his own... its the relationship that matters, not the genes. I always do Day 5 transfers too. Although that gives us less embies to use, I'd rather they arrested in the lab than endure a TWW and subsequent BFN. I hope your embie is going strong when they check it tomorrow and is ready for its new home

Wishing- I would go ahead and try regardless of the fostering agency's request. I bet there are examples of couples who've had a natural miracle soon after taking in a foster child- after all, isn't that supposed to be a magic cure for infertility!

Peonies- I was getting worried about you! So happy all is well and the HCG and prog levels are looking fantastic . That cold is really doing the rounds, I hope you get over it quickly.

Hi to everyone else and have a great weekend!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-04-2013),peoniesarepretty  (27-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies, like Simpson, I was getting worried about no news for a bit. So glad it's GREAT news, darling. X

MGC - praying for tomorrow. X

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fab news peonies!
    Mcg - got everything crossed for your emby and transfer tomorrow x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for thinking about me, but unfortunately, our little embryo stopped growing, and this morning (day 5) it was still only 4 cells, so it's all over for us. It's very sad, because even with donor sperm we didn't get lucky, and now the possibility of it never happening seems rather real. Waiting for the FS's phonecall, then will probably take a couple of months break and try again in June or July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC,

I'm so very sorry and sad to hear your news today.

Thinking of you both and hoping for a new plan and success looking forward.

X

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC I am so devastated for you, massive hugs . I hope your FS has more tricks up his sleeve and you feel more positive after speaking to him. I am sure there will be a way forward and your dreams are still within reach xo

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-04-2013)