Closed Thread
Page 82 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tthc- how did you find the time to do such a fantastic post?! You must have two wonderful boys!!!!

Allison- I'm so sorry you are still in limbo land. I can totally relate to you wanting a sibling for your little one. Hug him tight. I found reading threads about people who choose to have just one baby helpful when we were ttc our DD. I do hope you come up with a good plan to move forward soon.

Mcg- praying for surprise eggs that have been hiding for you. Thinking you are already done tho with your crack of dawn time slot!!!!!

Peonies- any updates?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hope EPU went well MGC xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you and EPU today, MGC. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Peonies- any news on your BT from Friday? I hope the levels are where they should be

MGC- hope you're resting up & feeling OK after EPU this morning. Can't wait to hear how you went!

Romy Sydney- Hi & welcome to our thread. Congrats on your long awaited BFP! No worries, I'll add you to the roll call next update

Traveler- Sig is much better now! Why the sad face about your age??!! I think you should be very pleased with what you've achieved at only 32 and look forward to growing older while watching your babies grow up . I'm 3 yrs older than you... but I still feel 21 so that's all the matters
    Nat- ditto what the others said, one very gorgeous boy you have there!

Crofty- jabbing starts today right? I hope this is the beginning of a dream cycle with a very happy ending

Bella- OMG, only 7-8 weeks to go! It feels like yesterday we were both seeing Dr K for acupuncture... now look where you are. Did you do acu for your BFP cycle? Enjoy your last few weeks at work & of 'normal' life in general.

Lillac- blase is exactly how I'm feeling! I've been so bad in the lead up, still drinking coffee & alcohol, hardly remembering to take my vitamins... exact opposite of previous cycles when I detoxed religiously. Will so ironic if this approach gets me UTD.

TTHC- awesome that DS1 has taken to big brotherhood so well and the transition to 2 kids has been smooth. That means the trouble will start when they're old enough to fight . You haven't lost the art of awesome personals with the phone, very nicely done .

Alison- oh I was mega obsessed with previous cycles. Never did me any good though, so I've chucked it all out the window . I hope your wish for a sibling is fulfilled soon

Mac8- where are you?? If you're still reading along then please pop in & let us know if/when bubs is here.

Hi to Rainbow, Roma, Felicita, Quartz, & Wishing4

AFM- No news really... just making sure I keep up to date with everyone. I have to say though, its bizarre when everyone else is more pumped about my next cycle than I am! Its great, you girls can have all the crazy emotions on my behalf & I'll just sit in my blase corner .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for thinking about me....As you know, I had my EPU this morning. We got 4 eggs, so I was pleased about that, since there were only 5 follicles in total (2x24mm and 3x10mm). We found out this afternoon that 2 were mature, so not surprised that the little follies didn't do much. Unfortunately the scientist who rang said there was no sperm from DH that was "of the quality we wanted", so they've injected both eggs with the anon donor sperm. So I had a nice cry, to finally get over not having any sperm from DH and not going to have his baby, but now feeling emotionally better having that finally out of the way and hopeful that the anon donor sperm is now going to work. It's good to be finally moving on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcg-I hope you have had fantastic news today with both eggs fertilising.

I felt really sad reading your post about not having DH's baby, I really hoped things would turn out differently for you, but please keep positive for those two embies & no matter what it will be your DH's baby.... Sending you lots of love xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    TheTimeHasCome... thanks for thinking about me. The scientist rang this morning to say only 1 out of our 2 eggs fertilised overnight, so that's a little disappointing, particularly since it was anonymous donor sperm. So now we will hope that this one emby is the magical one. The FS wanted to transfer it tomorrow (day 2), but I said no, I've had a day 2 and day 3 transfer before that didn't work, and this time I want to see how it grows to day 5. The next update now is on Thursday, which I'm sort of fine about, as it means that I can try to do some things in the next two days without thinking about it all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending positive vibes to your little embryo this morning - grow little shimmy grow xoxoxo Crofty

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Thankyou for all your well wishes and support.
    I am still in a daze. The couple are truely wonderful to do this.
    To answer all the questions.
    Counsellor session went well. We have signed the consent forms and booked in with the head Dr for 6 June. Not sure when I will do transfer though due to Fostering process. Ok eggs were taken in 2005, there were five and they all fertilised. The donors are in their late 30's early 40's now. Two embryos took and they have 2 little girls. 1 did not take and 2 left over. No real medical issues for either of them. The embryos were offered in 2009 to another lady who did not use them and does not want them now. So now we have them.
    We should know in June what is happening with fostering. They asked us not to fall pregnant in first 12 months of having a foster child. So conundrum!!!!!!

Nat your little boy is georgeous!!
    Traveller, TTHC, Bella, Crofty and everyone else I hope you are all well and enjoying life.
    Roma: Did I read your are BFP again or am I confused with someone else

Way too many posts to keep up with So I am very sorry that I have missed a lot of you. Hello to you all.

Best wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    TheTimeHasCome... thanks for thinking about me. The scientist rang this morning to say only 1 out of our 2 eggs fertilised overnight, so that's a little disappointing, particularly since it was anonymous donor sperm. So now we will hope that this one emby is the magical one. The FS wanted to transfer it tomorrow (day 2), but I said no, I've had a day 2 and day 3 transfer before that didn't work, and this time I want to see how it grows to day 5. The next update now is on Thursday, which I'm sort of fine about, as it means that I can try to do some things in the next two days without thinking about it all the time.
    MGC Good luck with your transfer

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing4 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-04-2013)