Closed Thread
Page 81 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nat84u..... oh, he's just so gorgeous. No wonder we all want one!!! The photo brought a big smile to my face and made my heart jump hopefully, so thanks. I'm sure he brings you such a lot of joy :-))

AFM.... FS rang late this afternoon, as he wants me to come in for another scan tomorrow morning. He's really thinking if we don't find the left ovary, that 2 follicles isn't worth it. I said, that DH and I still want to go ahead, but he ended with, well let's see what it looks like tomorrow. I am still extra worried, since the 2 follicles were 22mm today, so tomorrow they will probably be 24mm and I think that's reaching the limit before they bust. Anyhow, again, nothing I can do, so will see what tomorrow brings. I have my fingers crossed :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed here for you, MGC.

Nat. He's perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat he is just lovely☺
    Yes this is why we all want one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mgc hope all Went well Today???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat!!! Patrick is gorgeous so blessed xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Nat84u - what a perfect little man! No doubt you are enjoying every single second!

MCGBertie - How did your scan go today? Hope all is OK and EPU goes ahead Monday

Traveler - good to hear from you and glad you are enjoying DD. Does DS love being a big brother?

Crofty - only a couple of days til you start jabbing! Keeping everything crossed for you this cycle So pleased your follow up appt with Dr M showed high NK cells and he has a treatment plan in place for you. I felt so positive about my cycle that I was on his protocol. I hope you get the same wonderful result.

SimpsonDesert - I cannot wait for you to do this cycle...don't worry about feeling blase, we are all pumped for you! I am hoping with everything I've got that you get your long awaited and well and truly deserved BFP! You have been a constant support to ladies in this thread since I joined it 2 years ago and I know we all want this for you!

Peonies - how did you BT go yesterday? Hope those wonderful numbers are rising as they should be. Congrats again.

Wishing - So happy to hear your news about the donor embies. How did the meeting with the counselor last week?

Quartz, Felicita, Romaverona and TTHC - how are your bubs going?

Rainbow Road - Congratulations on your BFP - time sure if going fast - are you 10 weeks this week? Glad you have been feeling well.

Lillac - Hope you are going well with your pregnancy

I've scrolled back over 50 posts and done all the personals I can manage for now - apologies if I've missed you!

AFM - Everything is going great - I am coming up to 31 weeks and bub is scheduled to be induced between 38-39 weeks. Had a growth scan last month and bub is measuring a little big (92nd percentile - yikes), possibly due to GD but I'm hoping she slows down just a little bit! 5 weeks til I start mat leave - so excited! I am taking off until after bub's first birthday

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (22-04-2013),wishing4  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Bella-31 weeks!? Where has the time gone!! Can you believe you'll be holding your gorgeous baby girl in 7-8 weeks!? I'm so excited for you!! Wow looks like she's going to be a big girl! (although I've heard those scans can be off?) is that the reason you're getting induced a little early?

Crofty-sweety I am keeping everything crossed for your upcoming cycle! I pray the new protocol is what gets you your much deserved BFP. It's really your time to become a mummy. Xx

Lilac-how is that little boy of yours going? Kicking up a storm I bet!! How far are you now?

Mcg-how did your scan go? I am hoping you're all set for EPU tomorrow & pleasantly surprised with some hidden eggies!!

Nat-Patrick is too cute

Traveler-you sound absolutely in love with your little princess! I bet they both keep you smiling each & every day!!

Roma-how is your little boy? Growing really fast!?

Simpson-you don't need to be nervous/excited. We are all in your corner & rooting for you! It's honestly your time & when that BFP comes, I don't think there will be a dry eye in the house!! DS1 is still in love with his baby brother-he has adapted to him so well & is actually really helpful!!

Peonies-excellent BT results babe! How did the next lot go!? When are you due? I know it will be roughly around when your last bub would have been-it will be so bittersweet... It will be a special time for you & hubby-in remembering your angel bub-but also taking home a gorgeous bub.... Xx

Quartz-how are those gorgeous twins going?

Wishing4-oh such fantastic news on the donor embies babe. They have been given a perfect home to go to!

Rainbow-how are you going sweety? Coming up to the 12w scan soon? Exciting times!!

Hi to all the ladies I've missed!! Hard to post while on my phone!!

AFM-things are going great here. Things have just fallen into place with bub. It hasn't really been a difficult transition from 1 to 2 (which worried me)... Maybe because I have a mellow baby & a mellow toddler, neither are too demanding.... DS1 is a great help & loves his baby brother to bits! All my concerns while pregnant seem to be unfounded!

After some miserable weather-it's beautiful outside today. Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. Xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Peonies - I had the biggest smile on my face when I read you BFP!!! Big huge congratulations to you and you DH, I hope the next 8mths are smooth sailing for you.

MCG - how did your scan going, that your EPU is still on track for tomorrow.

Wishing - how truly blessed that there are such wonderful people who have donated their embies. When will you start the transfer process, sending you lots of sticky baby dust for those special eggies.

Simpson - GL with your cycle, I think it is very positive that you are so relaxed about it all, I think that is part of my problem I become a little obsessive when starting a cycle worried about every little thing which could be part of the reason I don't do well.

Hi to everyone else I have missed

afm not a lot has changed still in limbo land as to what we are doing, I m trying to focus on other things however as you all know when AF shows up every month it hurts to think that another month has passed.. However I am so lucky and blessed to have my most perfect DS would just be wonderful to give him a sibling.

Have a great week
    xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alison12 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All.... thanks for thinking of me. My EPU is going ahead tomorrow. The FS seemed to find the left ovary without too much problem, but caused me heaps of pain. But he said he can only find one follicles which measures 10mm, so that makes 2 at 24mm, and 3 at 10mm. I queried whether the 24mm are too big and are going to bust, but he didn't seem worried. I then questioned the 3 little ones, but he said sometimes they have eggs (but I've never read anything that backs that up), so I guess we'll find out tomorrow. I get the "crack-of-dawn" time, admission time is 6.30am, so will leave home at 5.30am, so will get up at 4.45am!! Yah, fun!! I hope we get 1 or 2, any more than that will be an absolute miracle. Really don't want zero, but this time have had to prepare myself for that, since it's a realistic prospect. Well, not long now to find out.

I'm also going to have a 5 day transfer. The two times before I've had a 3 days transfer, but neither took. I said to the FS that even if we only get 1 embie, then I still want a 5 day transfer, as I really want to see how it grows to that stage. I've read a few things about embies looking good on day 3, but then stop developing on day 4, so I think it's an important step. I want to know whether it's something to do with the embryo not growing, rather than my body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU today MGC!!!!!