Closed Thread
Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry for being a bit absent.

I hope you all are well.

Last Thursday was our BT, we had booked an overnight stay in Canberra so we wouldnt be sitting around twiddling our thumbs whilst waiting. It turned out a good idea, as we were driving down I got the call and it wasnt good
    HCG was only 8 (cant remember the other levels as its all a blur) implantation happened but nothing else.

We spent the night in Canberra, kept busy with seeing an exhibition then came home.

AF came Monday afternoon. Poor thing (DP) it was really heavy (than usual) and she said that she felt so hot on her tummy. She is back at work today.

Not sure what our next step will be but there will be something happening. Not giving up yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed I'm very sorry to hear that . You sound very determined to keep going, and in my 3yrs on these forums I have seen time & time again that those who persist eventually get their miracles.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (04-04-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SimpsonDesert.... thanks so much for the updated roll call. It's very interesting to read where every is up to, and particularly to look at the list of babies and expected babies - hopefully it will be one of us next time :-)) Thanks also for number of Dr Matthias. I think I will phone and make an appointment, and since I'm doing a cycle now, at least I can get on the waiting list for down the track. I want to be hopeful that this 4th cycle may be the lucky one, but the realist in my says "make back-up plans" :-))

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Im still floating around... Been busy so no time to reply. Hope everyone is well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone ,

Sorry i have been MIA for a quite a few months we have had a lot to think about. Congrats to everyone with BFP's and big hugs to those still waiting, I know the heart ache each cycle can bring, but I believe you will all get your BFP'S in time xx

AFM - well at the end of last year (which seems like a life time ago now), our FS thought we should speak to the counsellor about egg donation as we just had our 6th cycle which again didn't get to EPU. So we went and after much thought over the last few months don't think it is for us, it is a very hard decision but we have already been blessed with the most beautiful, gorgeous DS 6 years ago. Our FS also said she would give one more cycle ago, so between thinking about that egg donation etc it all became too much and needed a big break. So since then we have been trying naturally - not that I expected it too work but my acupuncturist is certain that we can. Anyway today is day 26 and until today temps where high but did drop today so expecting AF to show tomorrow or sat. Thinking it might be time to do the last cycle and jump on the jabbing train again. Who ever thought that trying to have a baby could be so hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Sydney girls!!!

Simpson desert - wow about your earthquake scare!!! Not long til you start you cycle!!! We will be very close cycle buddies (I start on 22/4 with lucrin) and gonal f on 2/5) hoping to see dr m next Tuesday with biopsy results and protocol - if not it will be on the 30th April

FingersX - how's dp now. Sorry to hear of you bfn

Rainbow - congrats on BFP- have you had 7 w peek scan this week???

TTHC - how I'd DS going...

Bella - hope your little princess is growing nice and healthy ans strong - what's you due date???

Lilac - a ds to look forward too - how wonderful

Catamer - hope you appt with dr M went well

Peonies - hope you dh and so are going well - and your on track to O

MGC - how's cycle 4. Going??? Hugs about your Easter news - it's hard around those holidays as well as everyone seems to enjoy Chrissy and ester soooo much more with kids

Nat how are you and that gorgeous boy Patrick doing?

Traveller - how is dd going?? Still doting over her, how is ds with her ??? Being a good big brother

Hi felicita and quartz - how are your twinning going???

Welcome back Alison12

Anyone heard for eternal optimist????

Hi to anyone I've missed

AFM - as I said to Simpson - I'm waiting on results of biopsy and in the meantime starting stim cycle 6 - start lucrin on 22 of this month and gonal f early may - hoping that I have my appt next week to allow enough time to start any of dr Ms protocol - otherwise may do a freeze all at day 1 - haven't decided yet - just wait and hear.

Home your all well, take care xoxo Crofty

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hope cycle 6 is the one for you crofty!

I saw bub a week ago - measuring 2 days ahead with a beautiful hb!

Next scan in 3w6d but I'm not counting

Feeling pretty good. Very minimal morning sickness. Got a bit of reflux today though! Started getting a black line from my belly button down, so early but it's definitely there.

Currently painfully debating whether or not to move when our lease is up in June!

Good luck to everyone cycling right now, hope to see lots of BFPs soon!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thanks for the well wishes.
    Hope you are all well. I'm still here lurking about waiting for the next batch of bfps😊 and I'm sure they are coming.
    Peonies I've been thinking about you.. Hopefully your 2ww is underway .

I'm now 23 weeks and starting to look preggers. Bub moves around a lot especially when I'm talking .. Very surreal.
    Take care x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty... thanks, yes I had my first jab of Menopur last night. Didn't feel a thing - DH must have done it absolutely perfect, as I didn't feel the needle go in or anything. I had to ask him if he'd actually jabbed it in!! Clinic messed up though, and only had one packet of meds when I went yesterday, so I have to make another trip there tomorrow to pick up the rest. What a pain - another 5.30am start just to get meds that should have been there yesterday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm still here reading along..... Life is hectic!! Boys turned 6 months old today (where has that time gone) and I can't even remember life without them! Have gone back to work 3 days a week so feel as though I'm constantly chasing my tail. Keep checking for the next run of BFPs so good luck to those of you cycling!