Closed Thread
Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilac & Bella - a boy & a girl! How exciting for both of you!!! Have you started thinking about names? Or designing your nurseries??

Rainbow road-a massive congratulations to you sweety!! How are you feeling?

Quartz-how are your gorgeous boys doing?

Crofty-how are you going sweety? What's the plan now? When are you cycling?

Simpson-I am so glad to see you'll be cycling soon, I'm probably more excited than you are!

Hi to all the other ladies! Wishing you all a wonderful Easter, stay safe!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-03-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    TTHC- I'm 6 weeks today! I'm feeling okay, I'm a little worried because I DON'T have any persistent nausea. Maybe once every 3 days I feel a bit queasy, then it goes.

I am exhausted though. So very tired. Getting up to pee every night doesn't help!

My scan is in a week today. I can't wait to see bub, but I'm also terrified that there won't be anything in there or something like that.

I just want to see a beating heart!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow-don't let the lack of nausea get you worried! I'm sure everything is perfect in there & bubs little heart is beating away!

I have never once even had the slightest nausea, vomiting or any real pregnancy 'symptoms' with any of my pregnancies!

Hope this week speeds by for you Hun!!! Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC congrats!! I've been reading but too busy to post earlier.

Hello and congrats to the ladies with BFPs!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Sorry, I kind of dropped off BH for a while & only just checked back in.

Congrats TTHC!!! So happy for you. Piccies?
    And congrats rainbow road on your BFP! That's amazing.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - I was pretty devo about missing out on the last cycle, especially as I'd just done the hycosy. But here we are again. CD13 now, waiting to ovulate. No joy on the opks or fertility monitor yet. Might do first insem tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Romaverona.... congrats on your BFP. You're one of those lucky 1st cycle miracles - hope it all goes smoothly now for you.

Peonies... yes, I've been fairly quiet on Bubhub recently too, but now I've started my 4th cycle I'm back into checking it most days, mostly to keep my morale up!!

AFM.... DH's auntie mentioned today how her daughter (DH's cousin) has just got pregnant on her first month of trying for her 2nd child, just the same as she did with the 1st child. Not really what I wanted to hear. I totally froze, but thankfully DH saved the day and said some nice congratulatory words about it. I know it's not her fault (nor the cousin's fault) that we can't get pregnant at all (naturally or with IVF), but you would think people would be a bit more sensitive when talking to a 40 year married women with no children. Feeling a bit down - better go and eat a couple more Easter eggs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy folks

Sorry for my absence, have been overseas for work and pretty busy over Easter. Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend and overdosed on chocolate
    TTHC
    - Belated congrats on the birth of your little boy! I hope your family of four are all doing well. I can guarantee you're more excited than I am about cycling again, I am simply not feeling it. But I see that as a good thing, being so emotionally attached in previous cycles did me no good.

Rainbow- WOO-HOO for success 1st go! Huge congrats on your BFP . We've had a dry spell in here of late, hopefully you have set off a chain reaction of more BFPs to follow.

Bella- so pleased its all feeling real for you now and you're going to have a precious daughter! Bummer about the GD, hope its all under control by now.

Lillac- How exciting finding out the sex and congrats on your little blue bundle!

Fingerscrossed- wow, a triple ET! I hope you and DP are surviving the TWW and it is going quickly for you

MGC- The miraculous Dr M is Gamal Matthias. He has offices in Bankstown and Miranda. Ph 02 9709 4700. These details are posted all over the internet, hence no concern sharing it here. In my case he only ordered BTs, but if you've had no immune testing previously I expect he would give you an endometrial biopsy as well as the BTs. Be prepared for a long wait to see him, he is crazy busy! So sorry that you had to endure that conversation with your Aunty-in-law .

Catemer- welcome back! I'm so pleased you took a break, I don't know how you did so many cycles in quick succession last year. Good luck at your follow up appt with Dr M this week!

Peonies- Hope ovulation has been confirmed and the insems were perfectly timed

Crofty- have you had your biopsy yet?

Hi to Quartz, Roma & Nat . Hope all is well with you and your bubbas.

AFM- Back from a super busy work trip to Taiwan and enjoying some time out. I had to work a Sat & Sun during the trip and now reclaiming those as time in lieu . The day we flew out there was an earthquake of magnitude 6.1. I was really freaked out, the tremors were quite intense and we had to run outside the building. Luckily there was no structural damage or casualties. Returned to my hotel later in the day to find the elevators were still under safety inspection, so up the stairs we went... and suddenly it was not fun to be on the 15th floor!

I called my clinic today to check that all is set for a fresh stim next month. After they check with my FS, they're going to call me back and confirm. Yikes, I could very well be jabbing in 5 short weeks!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Paddlegirl
    SimpsonDesert
    Lola77
    Alison12
    Catemer
    Crofty
    Nessika
    Trying2StayPositive
    Wishing4
    Earthpower9

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Peoniesarepretty- AI at home
    MGC Bertie- sniffing

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Fingerscrossd11- BT 28/3

UTD
    Mac8- April 2013
    Bella978- July 2013
    Lillac- Aug 2013
    rainbow road- Nov 2013

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004 & DS Feb 2013
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009 & DD Jan 2013
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS1 Aug 2010 & DS2 Mar 2013
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012
    Felicita - DS & DD Sep 2012
    Quartz- DS1 & DS2 Oct 2012
    EternalOptimist- DS Oct 2012
    romaverona- DS Dec 2012

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed- just realised your test date was the Thurs before Easter, not after. Hoping you return with good news!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Simpson- you always do such lovely personals! I'm usually on my phone so I'm not so great at them.

Thanks for the congrats. My dating scan is on thurs and I'll be 7 weeks, can't wait to have it for peace of mind, I have been driving myself crazy with worry the last few days especially.

I hope I've started a new run of BFPs, everyone deserves one.

I hope you get the go ahead to cycle soon! Even jabbing is better than twiddling your fingers!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-04-2013),SimpsonDesert  (02-04-2013)