Closed Thread
Page 73 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Prog was 1300!!! Spotting most likely just leftover from implantation. Nurse unconcerned unless it gets heavier/red.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies i still read along every day but keeping low key.

Congratulations are in order for TTHC for the birth of your baby boy and to Rainbow. Great news girls 😉
    Rainbow -That is a really high progesterone number by the way.. Twins??? I had spotting too at the beginning.. with numbers that good I wouldn't worry at all

Simpson I really can't wait till you do your cycle. I am wishing you all the best with it .

Bella, a little girl on the way. ☺You must be so excited.
    We found out we having a boy. He is looking healthy and happy at 19 weeks. I feel so lucky.
    Last edited by Lillac; 16-03-2013 at 14:00.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-03-2013),The Time Has Come  (28-03-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks Lillac!

Only one transferred so if it's twins then it split!

Happy with my numbers, nurse wasn't concerned by spotting either, said lots of women get it and it's very rare that such a small amount of brown blood is ominous!

So excited

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well as of today my DP is PUPO!
    Three emmies went in, all Grade B's and Cells: 9, 7, & 5
    Pre acupunture treatment last night and Post transfer acupunture this morning.
    Now just relaxing. Will be testing Easter Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    SimpsonDesert.... thanks heaps. I have followed what a few of you have talked about immune issues over the past 6 months, but kind of didn't pay much attention to it, as I've presumed that all of our issues is because of DH's MFI. But now, after three cycles (two transfers), I'm really beginning to wonder. Who is this Dr M, that you've been going to? Can you let me know his name and where he's from? I think I'll make an appointment to see him, so it's set up ready to go if this next cycle doesn't work. Thanks heaps. What tests does he order (blood tests? others?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow - Congratulations!! Now try and relax and enjoy it. Everything crossed that the next 8 months are uneventful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your next plan of action works for you and we are reading the letters BFP soon xx

Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Lillac.... we don't have any frozen embryos, as DH only has 1 sperm each time - obviously there's only 1 tubule working in his testes. But yes, I've read so much about progesterone in the past couple of days, and I do think a combination of pessaries and injections will be the way to go. We will be using donor sperm next time, so if DH's one sperm doesn't work, then hopefully the donor sperm will work and we can get one or two embryos to freeze. I've got the plan - just now need to get IVFA to come to the party and slot me in!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh TTHC - congratulations honey I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family sorry - been really busy, and will catch up with you all ASAP - again TTHC awesome news

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

The Time Has Come  (28-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Yup we're back!
    I have been around reading all the emails and basically just stalking you all!

Congrats to all the BFPs and to those who are now holding their long awaited bubs in their arms.

What's happening with us I hear you ask? Well, we have taken a massive break over Christmas and the new year. We saw dr M on Valentines day! DP has has all those tests and we go back to him for the results the week after Easter.
    DP has to have a major op for an injury so our baby making plans are on hold for at least another 2-3 months while she recovers a bit from that surgery.
    Then we will be back. In full swing. Hopefully with a new game plan. Or at least an immune protocol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back matey...

Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    Hi all. Yup we're back!
    I have been around reading all the emails and basically just stalking you all!

Congrats to all the BFPs and to those who are now holding their long awaited bubs in their arms.

What's happening with us I hear you ask? Well, we have taken a massive break over Christmas and the new year. We saw dr M on Valentines day! DP has has all those tests and we go back to him for the results the week after Easter.
    DP has to have a major op for an injury so our baby making plans are on hold for at least another 2-3 months while she recovers a bit from that surgery.
    Then we will be back. In full swing. Hopefully with a new game plan. Or at least an immune protocol!