Closed Thread
Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Simpson Desert - oh yes I promised that I'd send them one! At my last appt I apologized to Gwyneth for telling everyone to go see him as its made her very busy! It makes me wonder how much heartache could have been avoided if these sort of tests were routine, and if all FS "believed" in it. I am certain that you will get your bfp very soon!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (15-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

Just a quick update from me...

I gave birth to an absolutely beautiful baby BOY last week, he is so delicious! Hehe I'm smitten, as are DH & his awesome big brother! I really don't know what we've done to deserve our two boys, but I couldn't be more thankful for where we have ended up.

I pray for the same joy for each & every one of you, I will be back soon with some personals. Sending you all my love.

Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (16-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little boy! Such wonderful news. Hope you are all settling in well!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

The Time Has Come  (28-03-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Congrats TTHC! How wonderful!!!

Everyone - I got my BFP today!!! I am over the moon. At 16dpo (13dp3dt) my beta hCG level was 320! Nurse said they like to see it over 100. So hopefully my little bugaloo is settling in and will hold tight for the next 8 months

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

The Time Has Come  (28-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC- I was wondering When you'd be in with an announcement! Congrats to you and your little family, so happy for you xx

Rainbow- wow, congrats to you too! Your levels are similar to mine at 16dpo so it's looking good!

Simpson desert- I'm so pleased you are getting some answers from dr m. That man is amazing IMO. Excited for your stim cycle in a couple of months, this will be it!!!

Hi everyone else, hope you're all well

I'm doing great - 25wks with a baby GIRL! So exciting. Start antenatal classes today and all feeling very real. Have been incredibly lucky with this pregnancy although was diagnosed with gestational diabetes yesterday which was a surprise to me as I am quite fit and healthy. Seeing an endocrinologist on Monday to plan my diet and learn how to check my blood sugar etc. I will wind up my immune treatment in a couple of weeks.

Sorry I don't post more, but I read on my phone most days to see what everyone is up to

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (16-03-2013),The Time Has Come  (28-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had some brown spotting today. Had some 14dpo too. Hardly any but it scared me. Think maybe it's low prog? Haven't got my progesterone or estrogen results yet because the lab effed up so maybe that. After hours number starts at 7 so I will call up and see!

I hope it's nothing sinister

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow I had brown spotting the day after BT too. My RI told me 2 days bed rest and increase progesterone to 1200mg/day (up from 800). It stopped within 24 hrs. So rest up. Are you on pessaries or crinone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not yet! I had pregnyl boosters, and should have been told about prog yesterday but the lab lost half the results. So hopefully they just tell me to go and buy some pessaries and use them to be safe. I'm really worried

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just rest for now and when you speak to your clinic just ask for pessaries. I know it's hard not to worry but I've had spotting at 4, 5, 12 and 21 wks that all turned out to be nothing. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. What a stressful time