Closed Thread
Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

AF AF where are u!!!!

DP is waiting for it, we have the gonal and saizen all ready!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for all your advice and confidence. I'm always amazed how much I'm finding out every day.

AFM.... just had a call from the lab to say that our one precious little embryo is looking "beautiful" and has divided into 4 cells, which is great news for day 2. We're very, very happy with that. We will be having the transfer tomorrow, so another early start for us :-))

The other two eggs haven't done anything, so the technician thinks that's it. They will still keep them until tomorrow, but she says they will start to degenerate now that it's been two days since EPU.

So all hope and excitement for our one little precious one :-))

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had my day 9 scan today, there were at least 18 good sized follicles and a few smaller ones, so EPU is scheduled for next Wed with a transfer for Saturday! Really pleased with that result.

I'm in a bit of a pickle with hopsital forms. Next of kin is DP (and she will be with me the whole time) but I put my mum down as my second next of kin. She doesn't know we're doing IVF, I'd hate for her to find out by the hospital calling her. I figure the chances are very slim especially as DP will be there already, but should I put MIL (who knows) down as my second next of kin, just in case?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Rainbow road - Great follie count! I'd put your mum down, they never call anyway but if something major were to happen I think it would be best.

Mgc - How did the extra embies go?

Nothing to report yet... Booked in for 8am induction with balloon catheter tomorrow anyway. So the waiting continues!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat84... thanks for thinking of me. The extra two embies didn't do anything, so they're gone, but I can now say I'm PUPO!!! I had my ET this morning, and unlike in my first cycle, that speculum thing hurt absolutely massively. I was in so much pain, and I told Prof I so. At one point I was hurting so much that I was about to faint, and thought I was going to mess up the whole ET. I mostly had my eyes shut, and only opened them briefly to see my beautiful 7 cell grade A embryo on the screen. Then I closed them again and instructed DH to look lots at the embryo and enjoy it for me!!! The ET was nothing like my first cycle ET, nor pap smears etc, but Prof I didn't seem fazed that I was in inordinate amount of pain, and just said it will be over soon. That 5-10 minutes was the longest ever. As soon as he took it out, it was fine, but I'm sure it wasn't in right or something. Anyhow, not withstanding excruciating pain, we have one beautiful 7 cell grade A embryo transferred, and Prof I seemed very happy about that. And so are we

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

That's great news that you're PUPO MGC! I've had a really painful transfer once before too. I bled a little and everything. Fingers crossed you won't need the extra embies anyway cause this little miracle will stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray for being PUPO MGC Bertie!

Nat - have you been induced? What's going on? Best of luck!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-02-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Triggering tonight!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I've had the balloon catheter in since 10:30am yesterday. No contractions yet. They're checking me soon and taking the catheter out. If I've dilated enough they'll break my waters. If nothing is happening... Looks like a c-sect for me

Thanks
    Reviews

MCG-excellent news on being PUPO sweety! Sending you tons of baby dust for your TWW!

Rainbow-good luck for epu Hun! How many eggies are they predicting?

Nat-such exciting news sweety, you're almost there! I hope things are progressing nicely & you're holding your little boy in no time at all! Wishing you the best of luck, can't wait to hear the news!!!

Xx