Closed Thread
Page 60 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

I'm sorry to read that there has been some bad news lately. BIG hugs girls.

Peonies - I'm sorry this cycle didn't work, I can't help with your question, I think I had that test but just saline.

Crofty- aargh!! Sorry for another set back

Bertie- poor thing having a work breakdown this stuff is hard, hard, hard.

Simpson desert- don't think I have said welcome back yet!!! So glad to see you here and can't wait to hear your success. Happy that you are in a fantastic place at the moment

Tthc- so close to the finish line for you!!! So exciting

Nat- even closer for you!!

Lola- have seen that you are back on bh? How are you going? What's new

EO- How are you going? Are you thinking bub 2 soon?

Quartz- how are you going with two little trouble makers at home?

Felicita- would love another twinny update

Hi everyone else in Sydney

Afm- going well. Hormones have calmed down and I am feeling much more normal and less emotional (about EVERYTHING!!) little miss isn't keen on sleeping in the day, hopefully that will change...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Hi ladies...

39 weeks today. Having a S&S this afternoon so fingers crossed xxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Nat that is so exciting for you!!!

Hi Felicitia how are you?? I remember you from the IVF Australia forum(??) .. I hope u and ur babies are doing fabulously and they are bringing u so much joy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Nat!

Welcome Romy.

MGC Bertie - good luck today for EPU & hubby's microdissection! Hope Dr G has some luck today. xx

AFM: AF arrived yesterday, so definitely a bust for this month. BUT at least progesterone was high - AF didn't arrive 'til 15dpo. Hope to speak to FS today about those BT results, and ask him where he wants me to go for the HyCosy. Hopefully I can get in for it somewhere next week.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Peonies - Where abouts are you located? I got my hycosy done at Tara Imaging for Women in Campbelltown, not sure if there's any more around. But I love them in there, and refuse to go anywhere else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - I live in the Hills, and work in Pyrmont.
    I wasn't sure if IVFA do them there, or will send me to somewhere in particular ... or if I can just book in wherever I can get in & just tell FS where to write the referral for.

Thanks
    Reviews

Peonies - I also had a HyCosy done a few years ago at Tara imaging in Campbelltown - they were wonderful. Not sure if they have other offices anywhere else

Nat - you must be very close now. Are you over it yet? What hospital are you booked into?

Hi to everyone else!!!

Sorry I have been a bit MIA, I do read along most days but don't always have the time to post. My boys are doing well 4 months and sleeping 8hrs over night which I am loving. DS1 has just learnt he can roll his way across rooms much to DS2s disgust as he doesn't like being left behind. Makes me miss the days of putting him on his playmat while I do things now I spend all my time collecting him and putting him back😀
    Is so nice having them both home - they are really cute together just love being near each other. DS2 is doing really well and starting to pack on the weight - he finally past 8pounds (3.7kg), his tummy seems to be on the mend and not causing any further problems. Anyway better get things organised for their next feed as they are due to wake. Hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quartz - Campbelltown hospital... I'm currently sitting in the waiting room waiting for my appt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I have booked into SUFW in the city for the HyCoSy next Tues. And emailed FS to let him know, so he could write a referral ... and he said all my BTs had come back good. I haven't done the NK cells one yet, but all the others - can't even remember what they were now but there was the MTHFR, some protein-somethings, thrombo-something, a few others and a GTT. Shocked. Might celebrate with some chocolate tonight.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nat84u View Post
    Quartz - Campbelltown hospital... I'm currently sitting in the waiting room waiting for my appt!

Oh yes the waiting.... Don't you love it. Although I always found some of the people interesting there!