Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats, Mr and Mrs Felicita!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I have been MIA.

Nat: congrats you looked gorgeous.

Felicita and Mr Felicita: What wonderful news. I hope you are all well and enjoying your precious bubs.

Hi to TTHC, Catemar, Fingercrossed, Roma, Peonies, Traveller and everyone else.

AFM: not much happening. Seen FS today and she is running a whole heap of tests to see if there was any reason for BFN. Spoke with the counsellor and she has placed me on the embryo donor program. Fingerscrossed one comes up soon as I feel I am running out of time.
    Hey did anyone watch TT last night. How wonderful for the couple who finally had their baby after nearly 20 years of trying. There is hope for us all. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi to all.

Welcome to the world little Felicta Jrs.

We are back to FS tomoro for another scan and blood after DP had a 16mm follie on Monday but no lining. Hopefully there will be something tomoro.

The Accupuncture/Chinese medicine lady has DP on some herbs to help build lining so hopefully it's working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Catemer - I've been reading up about building lining because I'm doing my first FET. Vitamin E and L-arginine have demonstrated good results. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Felicita and Andrew - wonderful news! Sorry for my delayed excitement - my bubhub app hasn't been working and this is the first chance I've had to go on a computer all week! Anyway, hope you are all well and you are home soon with your babies

all the other Sydney girls - I will do some personals next week...

Quick update - I start jabbing gonal f today I got a diagnosis of high NK cells last month with an RI so am on his immune protocol for this stim cycle. I'll update properly next week. Have a great weekend all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies, hope you're all enjoying this beautiful Sydney weather! We've been down at the beach all day-DS can't get enough of it! Bella-sending you the best of luck this cycle! Where are you up to now?  What sort of stuff are you on for the NK cells? Is it almost a relief that they've found something to treat now?Peonies-how are you babe? Are you doing a FET this month? Or was it next? Sending you tons of baby dust! Wishing4-I pray you find a donor soon & it's your winning cycle! It must be so hard on a waiting list not knowing when you can go again. How long did it take last time?Hi to all the other ladies!!! On my phone so can't do too many personals.. Please bring back the bubhub app..! XxThis mob skin deletes all my paragraphs!!!! Making it so hard to read!!!!!!! Apologies!!
    Last edited by The Time Has Come; 23-09-2012 at 17:07.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I'm back from an excellent week in Fiji!

Felicita - a huge congratulations on the birth of your beautiful twins. I got pre-eclampsia too with my DD, I hope it's settled down for you now.

Where has the bubhub app disappeared too?

And, all is well with bub and I at the moment. Had a scare before the wedding as my blood pressure went up, now they want to monitor me every 2 weeks, and I have to the professor of the antenatal clinic at the hospital (who happens to specialize in pre-eclampsia and hypertension). I have to have a 3hr GTT on Thursday which I have to go on a special diet for the 3 days prior to it. Booked in my 18 week scan for next Wednesday! All is going full steam ahead.

Hope everyone is well
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow, how time flies!!

Woo hoo!! Hugs congrats to Felicta and Andrew on the arrival of Stuart and Edwina!!!!!Thank you Andrew for popping in to let is know

Bella,
    YAY for starting the jabbing.....good luck for this cycle. It must feel good to be trying a different protocol.

Nat
    , congrats on the wedding .. you looked gorgeous and so happy.... We had our honeymoon in Fiji too, isnt it wonderfully relaxiing??

wishing4, good luck and hope you get a donor soon

cat, sorry to hear about the chemical preg

peonies good luck for your first FET

10. The Following User Says Thank You to paddlegirl For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As for me, still having acupuncture, taking herbs, eating healthy, organic where possible etc. Acupuncturist suggested I see Dr Gavin Sacks for testing for Natural Killer cells. She said she is just wondering and its niggling in the back of her mind.

My IVF clinic hasnt said anything about this. But apparently NK is controversal and only Dr Sacks and one or two other Drs test for them. We had three transfers - two fresh, one was FET, all ICSI . All BFN. and I had a m/c of a natural pregnancy at 5 weeks in 2010. As far as I know I dont have PCOS or endometriosis..... I know we havent had that many cycles yet, and it could just be 3 times unlucky????
    Last edited by paddlegirl; 24-09-2012 at 12:48. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat84u - Welcome back - glad you had a nice week in Fiji. Can't wait to hear about the 18 week scan. Are you going to find out the sex?

Paddlegirl - I definitely recommend seeing either Gavin Sacks or Gamal Matthias (who I saw) about NK cell testing . Mine were found to be VERY elevated. They also found several polyps in my uterus. I know our FS is a bit anti NK cell testing but I just went ahead and did it without telling him (I had previously asked him about it after BFN #3 and he said he won't test for it ). He's happy (sort of) for me to follow Dr M's protocol for this cycle and see how we go. There is a new section in the Fertility Assistance forum called Reproductive Immunology where ladies with immune issues are chatting, feel free to pop in Also PM me if you have questions about the testing etc.

TTHC - How are you going with this bub? How many weeks now? Hope it's all smooth sailing for you.

Wishing4 - Hope you get a donor soon

Mac8 - Glad everything is going well so far. Will keep my fingers crossed for your scan next week

Alison12- Exciting that you are starting a new cycle next week. SOrry I don't know anything about the growth hormone

Felicita - How are the twins going? I hope you are all doing well .

Romaverona - Hope you are travelling well - must be close to 3rd trimester now?

Peonies - hope you are well - I went back a few pages but I can't find a recent update on you!

Traveler - How are you doing?

Hi to all the ladies I've missed

AFM - Have been to an RI, Dr Matthias, who has been wonderfully proactive with NK cell testing and hysteroscopy. He found that I have very high NK cells in my blood and borderline high in my uterus. This, along with the 4 polyps he removed, would have made implantation virtually impossible and probably explains why I had the 2 chem pgs earlier this year. So, now the polyps are gone and I have an aggressive treatment plan for the NK cells, I've started cycling again and expect to have EPU late next week. I'm on 25mg Prenislonone and 40ml Clexane already, and will go onto 35mg pred, antibiotics and 800mg pessaries post EPU. Additionally I will have an intralipid infusion before transfer (FS letting me transfer 2 blasts, assuming we get 2!). Have been reading up on intralipids and it looks really positive. Anyway, it feels good to have some hope again. it doesn't all come crashing down in a few weeks. Crazy IVF rollercoaster!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

paddlegirl  (25-09-2012),wishing4  (25-09-2012)