Closed Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies!

I'm just chugging along. Back in the 2WW again now - 4dpo today.
    Really hoping this is the one. I took Letrozole this time - wasn't monitored, so don't know if I O'd 1 egg or 2, but my O pain seemed to occur on 2 consecutive days and I had 2 days of temp dip before it spiked up after the pos OPK and O pain started ... so I think I might have popped 2 eggs. It also made me O on CD15 (well, possibly 14 AND 15, but we'll go with 15) instead of 18 or 19 as I normally would, so hopefully that means perfect eggs, not overcooked ones. And my temps have been good since then, better than last month. Think we got the timing perfect this time with Sperm Guy too, so for this month. That's about all from me.

Nat - you must be suffering in the heat! Bet you can't wait to get him out.

Bella - how are you going?
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 11-01-2013 at 10:22. Reason: Added something to clarify

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Hi ladies!
    Yes it has been quiet- it was nice to receive the notification this morning.
    Nat good luck with the 40+ degree heat this weekend. I am sure you are staying cool and drinking lots of water for the little fella.
    Did you already chose a name?

Peonies, you are back in the hard part of the cycle. Eeekk! Will you PoAS soonish? All the best for a lovely New Year surprise.

Bella how are you going ?
    I am now 10 w pregnant - I had a scan yesterday with my FS. next week going to first OB appt. i Still can't believe it. i still feel very weary of getting too excited. My first trimester has dragged on ....I think it's because I'm on annual leave which gives me lots of time to obsess about staying pregnant.

To all the other Sydney girls out there, wishing you lots of baby dust for 2013. Thank you for all the words of encouragement over the last 8 months xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-01-2013),peoniesarepretty  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Peonies - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Sounds like this could be the one! Yep, I'm really suffering in the heat. We live in the Wollondilly region, near Southern highlands so its even hotter out here!

Lillac - 10 weeks, awesome news! My 1st trimester seemed to go quick but only cause I got married at 16 weeks so I had that to distract me. Haven't settled on a name yet, although we like Alexander too as well as Jack and Charlie. I pretty much park myself under our air con, with the fan on and that's where I stay.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,
    Happy New Year to you all. Just thought I would stop in and give a quick update. My little Jack & Charlie are now 3 months old - cant believe where that time has gone. Charlie is still in hospital after 13 long weeks with no sign yet of when he will come home. After his bowel operation at birth he has had a lot of trouble tolerating food and therefore putting on weight and still only weighs a tiny 2.6kg (6pounds). We had a really rough time with the hospital in Sydney and ended up making a formal complaint and had him transferred to a hospital in Victoria close to my mums house so I could have some family support managing one in hospital and one at home. Since being here ( about 5 weeks now) he has made really good progress and they are at least planning for discharge which is nice. Funny how I always thought getting pregnant was the hard part - the last 3 months have been extremely stressful and I feel like I am living in a tornado most of the time, I just never stop. But...... Both my boys are just beautiful and the absolute joy they bring us is worth everything we have been through. Thought I would attach a recent photo.
    Lilac - congrats on getting to 10weeks, the 1st trimester dragged for me too, it was a killer.
    Hope everyone else is doing well
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358052395.934277.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (18-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh quartz- what a rough time u have had as a new mum! All the normal stress about feeding and sleep routines must feel tiny in comparison to what you have been through. I really hope Charlie starts to improve and you can begin a normal family life.

Lilac- nearly 12 weeks, so close. I have felt like my whole pregnancy has dragged apart from the last few weeks. Are you showing yet

Peonies - good luck with round 3 of sperm guy. How many cycles will you do before you return to ivf? (sorry I hope that is an ok question to ask)

Nat- looking beautiful and round in the photo hope you are surviving the heat

Afm- sorry long time not post. Have been reading along. It's all coming to an end and my baby will be here very soon! Will keep you all posted...

Thanks
    Reviews

Evening ladies!

Hope everyone is holding up in the heat okay!!!

Traveler-you are so close now sweety! You are due early Feb right? (I can't see sig's on my phone) I can't wait to hear the news once your little one enters the world!!!! Sending you warm hugs..

Quartz-your boys are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous picture! I pray they are both home together in no time...

Nat-looking great Hun! Not too much longer for you either!! Hopefully bub turns around & you can go for that vbac!! Are you feeling okay with the heat?

Lilac-can't believe how far along you are already! Coming up to the NT scan shortly! How exciting...! I feel like I just did mine yesterday! How are you feeling?

Peonies-my serial POASer! How are you doing? Seems like the timing was absolutely perfect this month! I am keeping everything crossed that you have those gorgeous two lines staring up at you when you cave (if you haven't already!)

Bella-sweety how are you doing!? How far along are you now!? Probably nearing the Morph scan!? Starting to show? Are you feeling well??

Roma-how is that gorgeous little boy treating his mummy!?

Felicita-how are your babies going!? Make sure you give us an update. I can see you've added a profile pic of one of them (I can't see it properly on my phone).. Would love to see some more pics! Gorgeous!

Hi wishing4, earthpower, Nessika, crofty & all the other ladies I have forgotten about (its been a while!)

Hope everyone has had a great start to the new year...

AFM-not much happening here, slowly getting bigger (still quite small for how far along).. But feeling great otherwise.. Not much to report, am almost 33 weeks now so in the business end of things, can't wait to meet this little person growing inside of me.. I still pinch myself most days & can't believe we will have another little baby in our home really soon...

Sending my love to each and every one of you... Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

Well it's been ages since I last came in and asked to join this group......DH and I have been very relaxed about trying for number 2 and I've been off the pill since last May, and still haven't gotten preggers (even though I haven't been scheduling) lol

I finally got commitment from DH to go back to IVF in the next couple of months and booked the appointment with dr livingstone for the 6th march!

We have one frozen embryo of good quality so I'm praying that it works first time round, otherwise will have to go the full stim cycle if it doesn't.

I'm getting excited about the possibility of being pregnant again and going through the whole experience again.

Hope you are all well.......look forward to getting to know you all better

Thanks
    Reviews

Hits Sydney ladies, hope your all well and enjoying this beatific weather!!! I love the heat

Congrats Roma on the birth if baby boy L!!! Hope mum and bubs are going well

Quartz- good looking boys!!! Hope Charlie is getting stronger and makes his way home soon

Nat, trav and tthc - not long now ladies!!! You must be getting soooo exited!!!!! Ahh to be in your position one day, one day

Lilac- goodies with my scan coming up!

Peonies, any news yet?

Hi again Bella

Welcome back ttsp and file all goes well with your plan

Hi to everyone just reading up about everyone's progress and to those graduates - pop in and say hello!!!! We'd love to hear from you all and how your bubs are going!!!!

Afm- back to work this week had a follow up appt with my RI who is now going to perform a biopsy (early feb) to see how high my NK cell count is. He also told me that I have mild MYFHR gene- not sure if I should be too concerned with this as he will also treat as part of the protocol he puts me on in conjunction with my next stim which if all goes to plan it will be feb/march

Take care all xo Crofty

Thanks
    Reviews

Crofty, goodluck with all your tests! Hugs to you......how long did u take off work?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies - had to share. DS1&2 are 100 days old today and I just had the good news that DS2 gets discharged tomorrow - so excited!!!