Closed Thread
Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

I just popped in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Peonies, Earth and Nessika: I am sorry to hear your news. I hope you feel better soon. Next year will be the year for you all I am sure. Remember it was the start of new beginnings on 22nd according to the Myans.

Roma: not long now. I hope all goes well and can't wait to hear.

Traveller: hope you are well and enjoy chrissy.

Felicita: It was good to read about your twins made me laugh. One of my girlfriends has 2 sets of twins and it was hectic both times, but she got them into a feeding pattern and that helped a little. Now they are teenagers and its the hormonal thing x 4.

TTHC: hope you are well and enjoy chrissy too.

I know I have forgotten a lot of you and I am sorry. But I wish you all the very best for Christmas and the New Year and hope all your dreams come true.

xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Hi lovely ladies,
    Merry Christmas to you all.🎄
    To all the ladies feeling down at the moment, i hope you enjoy the ham, prawns and lots of wine!
    I do believe what Wishing said - we have moved into a new phase after the 22nd December.
    May 2013 be filled with lots of hope and joy for you all 💝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Wishing, Lillac, TTHC and Ness for your kind wishes...it has been a tough few days for me...I've never had chemical pg before so this is a nasty surprise, I wish I just had a straight BFN. The Sat HCG dropped to 15 which was very much expected. ATM, just waiting for AF.

Peonies, sorry to hear that AF is here to add insult to injury, for me, Im actually hoping it will turn up soon so I can move on...

Ness, I know I was shocked too as my problem has always been implantation, oh well, you never know what life throw at you don't you? Anyway, how are you holding up? Is AF here? Do you know after CP, how long it will take to have AF? Nurse said once you stopped pessaries etc, the progesterone will drop then HCG will come back to 0 so AF will show, Im getting a bit impatient now and just wanting things to move along...I don't particularly like the feeling that sth is dying inside of me...

On a positive note, Im going to enjoy those prawns, ham and champagne or sure... I hope all your lovely ladies will have a wonderful Xmas and wish us all a much better 2013 ahead! x
    Last edited by Earthpower9; 24-12-2012 at 12:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Earth - how horrible. I hope it drops quickly and AF comes for you - waiting for hcg to come down is a spsecial kind of horrible. The reason I said that about AF adding insult to injury was just today, of all days (this was my EDD from the m/c earlier this year ... and with Xmas and all). I too am glad it didn't delay though, as we're going down the coast for week on Wed for a real beach holiday, so am glad AF will be half over by then & back in the follicular phase again.
    What is the next step for you in the new year?

Merry Xmas to everybody! Those with little ones, hope you enjoy every moment ... those of us without any and not yet pregnant - well yes, enjoy a few glasses of bubbly & let's hope 2013 brings us what we all want. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Just popping in to say that I'm thinking of you romavera!!! Can't wait to hear your news!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you traveler!

I'm still here with my bump and all. Not going anywhere. I'm 40w3d. I saw my Obs on Thursday and there wasn't anything happening labour wise. I've an appt to see him Thurs Jan 3. If there's still nothing then he'll book me in for an induction on Sat Jan 5.

Bubs is being a bit dramatic. He's gone from being a Christmas bub to potentially a New Years one.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend.

XXX

7. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

All the best for when it happens Roma!

I haven't been posting much as my laptop isn't online so I've just been reading along on my phone. Hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing you all a fabulous 2013.

I'm 14+3 wks and so far so good

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy New Year, ladies!

A bit of a me post.

Baby L was born last night, NYE at 2245. He's 51 cm, 3.46 kg. he's also got great lungs. We're in hospital until Friday. Need all the help I can get with BF etc.

X

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-01-2013),SimpsonDesert  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

OMG Roma congratulations!! He was practically a NYE baby😊
    What an amazing way to ring in the new year. All the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Roma!! Wow he just snuck into 2012 there. Wonderful news. Congratulations & happy new year.

Happy new year to all you ladies. May 2013 be the big year for those of us not there yet. xx