Closed Thread
Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow Nat - you look so beautiful, and what an amazing setting! Where was it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Ceremony was at Mt Keira Scout camp (towards Wollongong). We went to the lighthouse at city beach Wollongong for photos, NAND reception was at Portofino function centre in Wollongong. I seriously had the best day of my life, so relaxed and happy. Sun was setting during photos and it was a sparkling clear day!

Thanks
    Reviews

You look stunning Nat! Congrats again

Thanks
    Reviews

Absolutely stunning Nat!!! Makes me want to get married again!! 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody. Felicita's husband Andrew here. She asked me to pop in and give you a brief update. She'll fill in all the details later.

Felicita was admitted to Nepean Private last Monday with preeclampsia, and had Stuart Walsh and Edwina Rose via a caesarean on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness! Thank you Andrew.

Congratulations & best wishes to you all. I do hope Felicita is doing okay now & that Stuart & Edwina are both well.

Also hope you're feeling better yourself. Thanks for updating us - send our best to Felicita!

Thanks
    Reviews

Felicita & Andrew-congratulations on the birth of your precious little ones Stuart & Edwina. I hope all 4 of you are doing well & these two gorgeous gifts bring smiles to your faces each & every day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats Felicita & Andrew, brilliant news! I hope little Stuart & Edwina are doing well.

Congrats Nat - you looked gorgeous! Have a lovely honeymoon.

Peonies - how was Fiji babe? Hopefully doesn't feel like a distant memory yet. Where are you at with the next steps cycle wise?

to everyone else - hope you all had a great weekend.

AFM, I'm still plodding along. Had my first official OB appt last week and did another quick scan and everything looks good. Now waiting until the big 12 week NT scan on 5 October. I'm still prerry petrified but positive too having been through the last scans ok.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Felicita & Andrew on the arrival of your two miracles, may they bring you many years of joy! Look forward to some photos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Sorry been MIA in for a little while, but I have been thinking of you all - and it took a while for me to realise there was a new thread - swear I have the blondest of moments sometimes LOL!

Fingerscrossed - Big congratulations to you and your DP on your BFP, hope all is going smoothly and will be an uneventful 9mths for you.

Felicita and Andrew - congratulations to you both on the arrival of your precious twins. I hope everyone is well and the twins are behaving for you

Nat - You looked gorgeous on your wedding day, congratulations to you and your DH

Catemar - So sorry to hear of your chemical this cycle, that would suck big time and you and your DP are such troopers backing up again for a transfer - that this the cycle for you both xx

Welcome Trying2StayPostive and hope the natural way works for you

Nessika - How are you going sweety? Have you decided what you are going to do?

Hi to everyone else I missed

AFM - Work has been crazy busy with me being on plane every week to a different state for a day or more - spent last week in Perth! Now that my travel has calmed down a bit, looking at starting our next cycle. My FS called me the other week to check in and see how I was going, and also said she was going though my folder and want to include a growth hormone when I start my FSH injections - anyone else had this? Is this the Saizen? She caught me off guard as wasnt expecting a call from her. Still on the DHEA, and will start sniffing next week I think, so most of it will be all new for me as havent done this type of cycle before, so kind of excited about it too