Closed Thread
Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Ness - I'm so sorry. It sucks. Was this your last IVF attempt? You should go for your BT though. I'm not sure if pessaries keep away AF for me. 1st cycle I was pregnant but had full-on bleeding, so they didn't stop that but I think that was coming from something else, it wasn't AF. 2nd time I had Pregnyl as well as pessaries, so it did delay it a little bit. 3rd time, same but it didn't delay it. Like Felicita, I believe it's the drop in levels that brings on AF, regardless of what the actual level is. xx

Traveler - hehe. That's funny. You might need to just tell your DS the truth ... or a child-friendly version of it anyway. But then he might blurt it out in the supermarket.

Felicita - so glad to hear things are getting into a better rhythm for you, and the twins are going well. I was really happy reading your post. How is your DH going?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness, pessary never delayed my AF in the past but like Traveller said it does vary as individuals...sorry you felt down this morning, maybe b/t will give you an answer or maybe not knowing is the best way for the moment, anyway, big hugs!!

Traveller - how cute your 3 yr son keeping asking the questions, getting so close!

Felicita, its interesting to read your little update, wonderful to have twins and you sound coping really well.

AFM, I've got some news...I couldn't wait till this morning to test and did Poas last night and can't believe I got the second line. It was faint but definitely there and came up quite quickly...I was surprised that I was kind of calm and collected about it and didn't burst into tears right there...I haven't seen the 2nd line since 2007! I have no shadow of doubt it is due to dr. M's treatment!Now just have to wait till Friday's b.t to see the hcg numbers...
    Last edited by Earthpower9; 19-12-2012 at 09:18.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthpower9 For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Ness I'm so sorry that this is happening, it's so so so unfair. It shouldn't have to be your last cycle if you are in such a sad place. After all our frozen cycles failed (and we had decided that would be it) Dh agreed to one more stim, and I secretly think he would have agreed to another after our mc. I remember you saying you are going to visit that RI doctor? I don't think you should give up just yet, it's no way to start the new year. I'm thinking of you.

Felicita- I had such happy tears reading your update. It wasn't that long ago that you thought you would never be a mother and now look! I HATED breast feeding and it is the thing I am dreading most about having another baby. What is Santa bringing the twins?!

Bella - how are you going? When is your 12 week scan

6. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Earthpower - woo hoo!!! I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Nessika, I'm so sorry. It's just so unfair.

Earth, yay!! Congrats. Have envying crossed for your blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Earthpower Huge Congrats

AFM I did go and get a b/t after all turns out it's a chemical pg - Hcg 5.5, prog 45. Does anyone think this is an encouraging sign? 6 transfers altogether 1 BFP dd, 1 m/c @ 7wks & 1 chem preg. Maybe I should see Dr M too?

Thanks
    Reviews

Earthpower - yay for a second line!!!

Ness- I always felt ripped off that my negative cycles didn't even produce chems (I know that sounds strange but felt that would be a step in the right direction) I think it is worth investigating for sure. 50% of your transfers result in early pregnancy, don't the clinics quote one in three stims? I'm certainly not an expert but it looks like your body wants to be pregnant.
    Last edited by traveler; 19-12-2012 at 11:56.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika,

XXX

13. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

I would just like to say thank you again, it really is a great, supportive and informative thread. IVF, IF in general and what we all go through is so hard, takes SO much strength and to have a little community to share and vent makes it that much easier.

Traveler what you said about feeling ripped off when some cycles didn't even result in chems I completely relate. Felt somewhat uplifted about the fact that this embie did continue to grow & even attempt to stick this time. It has also made DH & I consider stim cycle #10, I mean why stop at 9 that's just crazy right

For now I'll be trying naturally for several months, I worry about the effects of all the drugs especially doing 4 cycles with human growth hormone over the last year.

Will be lurking to see how you're all going - Peonies I expect to hear some great news soon, Earthpower hope all your b/t's & scans coming up give you great news so you can have a stress free pregnancy. GL FX too
    Will be thinking of Roma, Traveler, TTHC, Nat84 all getting so close now. Bella & Lilac hope you enjoy being UTD for a bit longer yet
    Felicita & Quartz you deserve medals for raising twins, double the love, work & rewards.
    Hope to see more BFP's from Catemer, Simpsondesert & everyone else trying their hearts out. Sorry if I've missed anyone

Ness xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ness for the good wishes but I have some devastating news to share, I went for a b.t today and the result is not good...hcg 30 and prog 65. I need to repeat the test on sat. I'm not holding out hope as I tested hpt again and the line is lighter...I'm just so gutted that I was so close, it's kind of cruel to let me taste it and take it away! Sorry for the me post....