Closed Thread
Page 45 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika, mine is on 21st but I think I will definitely have tested by then! I just don't have a will power to wait for the verdict through a phone, it will kill me, literally.

Usually, if AF doesn't show up a week after transfer, its definitely a good sign for me! So let's hope that.

Peonies, I think the earliest I can test would be next Tuesday, so will see...when is your b/t? or your planned wicked POAS session?

I haven't got any pregnal injections just pessaries after transfer so don't have any symptoms anyway, is that normal? Did you have pregnal Bella for your protocal? maybe its due to its a FET.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Hi ladies
    Roma you are are so close to the finish line now! I hope these next couple of weeks fly past for you

To peonies, earthpower, and nessika wishing you all the baby dust in the world x

The only 'symptom' I had before I POAS was the spotting at 12dpo .. If it wasn't for that i wouldn't have tested as i get too depressed seeing bfn's. Other than that nothing at all. I rarely get symptoms from the pessaries

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

I don't have a scheduled BT earthpower. I'm not doing anything through my clinic at the moment. If I get a pos HPT I guess I'll have to go to the GP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy all

Well DP is now PUPO with two little embies on board
    We lost one during defrosting and one dropped down to 6 cells, so the 6 cells and the 8 cells embies were transferred yesterday morning.

Testing is due 24/12/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Thanks for giving us an idea of what to look out for! I know it's different for everyone and depends on the support meds etc. Bella sounds like you've completely skipped MS - lucky girl.

Fingerscrossed congrats for you & DP being PUPO!

Peonies & Earthpower how are you going in the 2WW? Any kind of sign yet?

AFM Boobs look & feel like something is happening but I'm doing prog. pessaries and Pregnyl. Have been more hungry and crampy so basically - no idea. Each cycle I get obsessed with baby names - with DD her name was picked several years b/f but with each transfer I change my mind.

Hope everyone is keeping cool

Thanks
    Reviews
    FC, congratulations on being PUPO! YAY!

Peonies, hope you are not finding time stand still yet...:0

Nessika, have been there analysis every single sign but decide not to do that this time. DH& I went to Opera House to see the Ballet Swan Lake last night and it was a stunning performance, we so much enjoyed it! I hope my embies were enjoying it too and decided to snuggle in right and there! Haha....sending you all lots lots of sticky vibes!!!!

Hi to everyone else in this silly season! Keep safe!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Earthpower that is a sensible approach and more fun glad you enjoyed the Ballet I'm sure embies were thoroughly entertained.

Wish I could switch off - at the same time this is the last time I get to feel a glimmer of hope knowing there is a live emby at least for a while as body seems incapable of doing it on it's own. Also want to prepare for the grief and judging by deflation and lack of tenderness that was there 24hrs ago I don't think it stuck. 11DPO today, will start POAS tomorrow & prepare for line to fade as pregnyl leaves my system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika, keep positive, I hope you get a pleasant surprise when POAS. When you say last time, did you mean this is your last cycle as well? I truly hope it is a lucky last if it is.

Well, I didn't get to switch off either last night, I kept waking up and of course my mind is on whether the embie implanted or not...that's why they are calling it the dreadful TWW....I had a bit of sore lower back don't know what that means...anyway, I have to stop myself to read into everything ...easy said than done though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls. Haha - no symptom spotting yet for me, it's too early. Only 4dpo, according to Fertility Friend. I do love it tells me I've ovulated, like 3 days after the fact. Useful. Why is this 2WW thing sooooo long? Hope you girls are coping ok. When will the testing start?

ETA: Sorry, I now see Nessika will start tomorrow - yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies 4DPO is way too early - those reliable old OPK's is Fert.friend saliva or POAS type?

Earthpower sounds like you had a rough night. So many times I've heard others mention lower back pain as a symptom prior to BFP, certainly hope that's the case for you too. Yes this is last cycle although I'm tempted to at least get some further testing by Dr M next year. I think DH will divorce me if I don't end this. I've been researching more on how to get a natural BFP as only get 1 egg on average p/ivf cycle anyway.