Closed Thread
Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Thank you TTHC!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Roma - you must be sooo ready now to pop it out! hehe Aww, I wish you all the best sweetie. Wish I was still joining you this month ... but not to be. Hope he comes before xmas for you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (11-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you peonies. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roma, how exciting for, I hope you only need to cough and he/she will come out! Best of luck for everything!

TTHC, just had a look of ur signature, now long to go with u either I hope you will enjoy the last trimester! How is the bump growing?

peonies, I hope there are lots of activities going on in ur tummy right now re fertilizations, dividing etc...

nessika, lets keep each other sane in this two, when is ur b/t? Are a serial POAS offender?
    Last edited by Earthpower9; 10-12-2012 at 17:11.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthpower9 For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (11-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SO excited for the three of you, nessika, peonies and earthpower.

I will be stalking...

XXXX

8. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (11-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roma thanks, that is very sweet of you, I think everyone is even more excited for you with the big day looming

Earthpower had my last Pregnyl jab today so no point testing until Monday - my b/t is the 19th. How are you going hon? When's your b/t?

Everyone, this is an old and fairly dumb question but here goes - from the gorgeous UTD ladies and new mums did you feel that you knew before the b/t, like intuition or did some of you think it hadn't worked or have no idea.

Thanks
    Reviews

Nessika- I had no idea. All my symptoms were from the high dose progesterone so I didn't (at least tried not to) read anything into it. Even now I feel absolutely no different most days!

Good luck to you lovely ladies in the 2ww and also to you romaverona for the birth xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika - I knew before BT done at 16 dpo (and started getting hopes up 2 days before POAS). I was so used to the sensations of dropping progesterone in the TWW that when one day it didn't drop on cue (9 dpo), and actually felt like it rose it broke my resolve not to POAS that cycle (very faint FRER BFP 11 dpo).
    Last edited by felicita; 11-12-2012 at 14:26. Reason: to add DPO

13. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Earthpower - all the ladies here will attest that I am an absolute POAS fiend. So if you want a testing buddy, I'll be it. Unfortunately I have to wait so long before I can test. When is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews

Nessika - I had a sneaking suspicion as my bbs got sore at 8dpo, and usually they don't get sore till around 12dpo or just a couple data before AF. I'm quite the POAS addict so I did a test at 9dpo and it had the slightest barely visible line ever. Continues to test for a few days, and it was confirmed with a BT at 12dpo!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (13-12-2012)