Closed Thread
Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No problem.

We started jabbing 50 gonal on the 25th Nov (Day 5), Monday and today we just did "surge testing" but they were negative so we attend another appointment for bloods and scan tomorrow morning.
    50 is usual for the start of a FET, if need be they will put it up to 75 but no bigger.
    Which clinic are you going through?

Annemarie

Quote Originally Posted by Earthpower9 View Post
    Hi Fingerscrossed, seems we are very close in the stage of FET cycle...can I ask which cycle day did you start jabbing and how much dose you are on. I started from Day 4 and on 50iu and the aim is to prevent me from O early. Im wondering if the dose is too low as I have never done a medicated FET before. Obviously when you are over 40, your body just decides to do whatever it likes... just want to compare notes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

Earthpower9  (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Annemarie, thanks for the info. Sounds like very similar as mine. Im with IVFA. it was interesting to find out from nurse the other day that FSH injection is not to prevent me from O early but to help the uterus lining to thicken for transfer. I will have my 2nd b/t and u/s tomorrow but I have already felt the O pain today so Im hoping the FSH is doing its job...hope yours is on it way soon...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

FET cycle update:
    Well Estrogen was a bit low last Friday 30/11 (day 10) 213. Now (day 15): Lining has tripled and follie has grown from Friday to 16mm (14mm)
    Find out more after today's bloods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika - that's fantastic! How did you go with fert rates?

Simpsons Desert - great to hear from you. Maybe it's good that you're not feeling so intensely clucky. You know how everyone always says to "just relaaaax", yada yada ...

Lillac - have you had your second beta yet?

Hi to everyone else!

AFM: Getting ready to go again with SG. But I've had some weird cramps & pains this cycle, so I got a bit worried about fibroids having grown back or endo or something. After the m/c, that's 3 blasties that had gone back & nothing. I wondered if something had gone wrong in there. So I rang IVFA and asked if FS could refer me for a proper scan (something he has not done since my m/c), which was fine. So I went today. There were 3 fibroids but very small & she said it didn't look as though they were impinging on the endometrium at all. And she couldn't see anything else that looked dodgy. I do have one polycystic ovary, so it seems. There were 17 follies on the right! But only tiny ones, she didn't seem to think it was something to be too worried about. On the left there were 5, one dominant one at 13mm. I am still thinking I will O on the weekend, so am lining up SG to come over tomorrow night and on Staurday. Hopefully that's ok - it is so hard to work out in advance what the best timing will be.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Everyone

Thanks so much for cheering me on, it really does help to know you're not alone.
    A bit sad, was crushed yesterday to hear only 1 of 3 mature eggs fertilised. All hopes were on getting 2 back for ET. I know it's not the time to give up when there's a transfer tomorrow, have just had too much disappointment this was the 6th EPU in 18mnths & I'm deflated.
    Will be back for personals when feeling more perky.
    GL to everyone either preparing or cycling

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls,
    Nessika that must have been very disappointing to hear about your other embies. Fx this little Lone Ranger finds a nice place to snuggle in x

Peonies thats gone really quickly that you are up to ovulation and SG already!
    I'm glad that you got another check up. I have a couple of fibroids too. I was always told the same thing that they weren't in the way but its hard not to get worried. Are you taking clomid or anything with your cycle?

I did have my second beta. It came back at hcg 5866, p4 173. I emailed my lovely FS who is on o/s holidays to ask whether I need to keep taking pessaries. He said to continue until scan.
    Tonight I have cramps, bloating and a bit of nausea. It literally feels like AF is coming 😒

Thanks
    Reviews

Lillac - Don't panic! I had cramps On and off till around 10 weeks or so. Everytime they started I'd be running to the toilet expecting the worst every time... But here I am, 28 weeks later and still going!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika, sorry to hear the fert report, but don't give up yet, you only need 1 good strong embryo to get a BFP! Best of luck for tomorrow! You will be PUPO then!

Peonies, always to have the peace of mind getting everything checked before go into a cycle, not sure what is SG but wish you all the best with the timing!

Lillac, the beta sounds perfect! This must be the most exciting but distressing time all in one, I guess just listen to the expert's advice here - Nat is totally on the ball for reassurance!

AFM, had b/t and scan and its good to go, just did my trigger tonight and transfer is on Monday. A few days earlier than I thought but glad I got the intralipid fitted in a week before so now Im just hoping my two frozen babies will be safely transferred back to the mothership next week!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Nat I know its normal but it still doesn't compute! I am doing exactly that..constantly going to the bathroom to check.. *sigh*

Earthpower, i can relate- its one stress after the other. it never stops!! did your embies freeze with vitrification ? If so I am sure they will be fine on Monday. Im sure It's exciting having both put back in too

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post

Quartz - how r those beautiful boys of yours going? Are they both home yet??? I snooped and saw a pic on another thread of Yours - they look adorable!!!!!
    Thanks.... I think they are pretty cute!! I have had one home for about 10 days but the other is still in hospital as he has had some ongoing issues, seems to be on the mend and I am really hoping we have him home by Christmas