Closed Thread
Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Lillac - We had a wedding yesterday afternoon too and OMG it was SO hot in the church. Lucky the program was a little fan or I probably would've passed out! Don't freak out about the number, at 12dpo my hcg was 110, so by 16dpo it would've been around 440 or higher and there's just one in there! It's not really the hcg number that indicates twin pregnancy apparently, it's the prog number. Though my prog was high too, but still only one in there! So could be 2, could just be a really strong 1. Either way, hope you're keeping cool in this weather (as much as is possible anyway!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fingerscrossed, seems we are very close in the stage of FET cycle...can I ask which cycle day did you start jabbing and how much dose you are on. I started from Day 4 and on 50iu and the aim is to prevent me from O early. Im wondering if the dose is too low as I have never done a medicated FET before. Obviously when you are over 40, your body just decides to do whatever it likes... just want to compare notes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Earthpower & Fingerscrossed best of luck for your FETs coming up

Peonies all prepared for AI?

Afm had my EPU this morning got 4 eggs which is a lot for me. I don't expect all 4 to fertilise but I can be PUPO with twins on Thursday

Come on girls we're going to see some more BFPS v soon I can feel it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac- WOO-HOO sweetie, massive congrats on your BFP!!

Nessika
    - Yay for 4 eggs! Hope you're not too sore after EPU and hope you get fantastic news tomorrow that you've got at least 2 fert

Earthpower- Hi and nice to see a new face in here. How disheartening that 12 blasties have not resulted in a take-home bub . I hope with Dr M's treatment this FET cycle is your lucky one .

Nat- Last trimester here we come! Hope you got the mat bra sorted

Peonies- I love that you've nicknamed your donor 'Sperm Guy' . Good luck with round 2

Crofty- So sorry it was another BFN . Good to hear you got in to see Dr M this month, I hope he can get to the bottom of things and you'll be UTD quickly in 2013. Maybe we'll meet in his waiting room!

Wishing4-That meeting with the WFC director would have made my blood boil!! I can't believe they didn't acknowledge their responsibility for their errors! I'm very sorry that IVF didn't work out for you and I hope that fostering brings much happiness into your life. I'm sure any child will be lucky to have you care for them, no matter how briefly.

Alison- how is the acu going? Amazing deal you were offered there! I hope you'll be paying her instead of the FS

Catemer- I hope you & DP are enjoying some time out and regathering your strength for 2013.

Bella- Has it sunk in yet? I hope the first trimester is going well!

Big Hi to TTHC, Traveler, Mac8 & Roma . Hope your bubs are all thriving and you're not too uncomfortable going into summer.

Hi also to the new Mums out there Felicita, Quartz, EO, Bebe . Must be exciting getting ready for bub's 1st Christmas.

AFM- Trying to get myself back into TTC mode. We visited a friend with her 5m old yesterday and he was awfully cute, but the clucky vibe is still AWOL. I saw my FS last week just to touch base (hadn't seen him since April!) and go over plans for next year. We'll be doing something in March, not sure if we'll do FET with our CGH frostie or a fresh stim, we have plenty of time to decide. I'm off to see Dr M in 2 weeks. Sorting through all my past tests & results to forward to him is a nightmare! I must do it though as I don't want to get re-tested for things that aren't necessary. Will keep you posted .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (05-12-2012),peoniesarepretty  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ness- congratulations of 4 eggies!!!! I really hope there are a host of babies in that lot for you

Simpson- welcome back (almost) to the world of TTC. I NEVER look at babies and feel clucky, I didn't like holding newborns, they kind of annoy me. But when my DS came I was smitten, he is the apple of my eye. Nothing changed after having him, still don't particularly like other people's babies. It's strange I know, yet if it were possible I would have five of my own. I hope dr M finds something to make your embies stick and that your journey next year is very short.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (05-12-2012),SimpsonDesert  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Big congrats Nessika - here's some
    Hope for all 4 fertilising!!!!

Earth power and fingersX - hope all goes well for you up and coming FETs!!! Hope those frosties are getting ready to so their thing

Hi there Simpson desert happy to see your still stalking and enjoying your away from ivf time hope we all get some positive steps forward with dr M

Hi trav!!!!!not Long now how ru feeling??!

Quartz - how r those beautiful boys of yours going? Are they both home yet??? I snooped and saw a pic on another thread of Yours - they look adorable!!!!!

How ru Nat??? How ru handling ru hot Weather?

Bella - u still out there??? Any updates on another Dr M miracle bubs? When's your 12 week scan scheduled?

Hi everyone else, resting, lurking, having a break or enjoying being UTD or nursing your newborns

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm still here! Will sit down for personals soon but have been ridiculously busy lately. 12 week scan next week! Still can't believe it

I read the thread on my phone every single day, love hearing everyone's updates

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Simpson its great to see you pop in here and then. I'm with traveler. I don't feel all clucky when I am around babies (except my gorgeous nephew but that's probably because I think he looks like 'us'). I was supposed to send Dr M all my test results too but I cancelled my appt with him for obvious reasons😚

Ness, I hope your little embies fertilise well x

Nat, luckily the wedding I went to was outdoors so not in a stuffy hot church. However I still felt sorry for the bride in all her glory in the hot sun!
    My 2nd beta today came back fairly high. The nurse said that women's betas vary by the thousands so I shouldn't get too concerned about numbers or possibility of twins (I'm not entirely convinced!)

To all the girls cycling lots of baby dust your way x

Oh and bella 12 weeks already huh? Amazing !
    Last edited by Lillac; 03-12-2012 at 20:43.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the good wishes guys. This month seems to be working out much better than last month. I had my very first intralipid experience last Sunday so Im quite happy that I now have that 'magical milk' in my body now to control the immune system before O and tranfer. Just had my 1st b/t yesterday and seems all travellering well and another b/t and u/s tomorrow.

Nessika, congrats on the good result on EPU and can't wait for you to get PUPO on Thursday!

Simpson Dessert, good luck for your appt with Dr. M. Get all your questions ready, Dr. M is so patient and calm and you will never feel rushed.

Crofty, enjoy this break and hope you will be cycling soon!

Bella, can't believe you are almost 12 weeks! Wow! You must be excited to tell family during Xmas?

Lillac, congrats on the high number for the 2nd Beta. Hope all is going well.

Hi to everyone else! Im still catching up on everyone's personals...keep well!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earthpower9 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! Nice to have a shout out

Well the last two days we did the OPK and both were negative for the surge.
    So we have an appointment early tomorrow morning for more bloods and scan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessika View Post
    Earthpower & Fingerscrossed best of luck for your FETs coming up

Peonies all prepared for AI?

Afm had my EPU this morning got 4 eggs which is a lot for me. I don't expect all 4 to fertilise but I can be PUPO with twins on Thursday

Come on girls we're going to see some more BFPS v soon I can feel it