Closed Thread
Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Also did you transfer 2? My FS thinks my spotting could have been from the one that didn't implant?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies 💐
    I think I will use 2 pessaries tonight (they are 200ml) just in case .
    Bella, Dr M sounds so proactive about telling you to rest up for 3 days...Maybe i will call in sick tomorrow ! So far today I have taken it pretty easy watching endless tv and just had the most minor light spots
    Yes I had 2 blasts put back in so it could be that too.
    Last edited by Lillac; 25-11-2012 at 17:55.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lillac-just popping in to wish you the absolute best of luck for this weeks BT. I am praying that the spotting was implantation of one or both of your embies! The BFP sounds extremely promising!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you babe!

Peonies-not sure if I've been on, but I'm really sorry about your BFN this cycle, things are probably well on their way for your next try & I will be keeping everything crossed for you sweety.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (26-11-2012),peoniesarepretty  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac this is wonderful news - congrats on getting a BFP FX that it's smooth sailing after just a little spotting.

Peonies hope we are next to get our BFP's

Hope I haven't missed anyone who is cycling too atm

AFM I've been jabbing for the past 5 nights and had 1st b/t today and all seems to be going well so far will have my first scan on Wed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone

I hope everyone is well.

Sorry I have not been on for what seems ages but I have been reading along on my phone laughing and sometimes crying for you all.

Congratulations to everyone who has had a BFP (sorry can't keep up with all the names)

Peonies i am so sorry to hear about your BFN. I am praying for you.

Sorry to all the ladies who have also had a BFN. It really does suck.

Congrats to all who have had their little bundles of joy come into the world.

And can't wait to hear of the new BFP's and bundles coming up and out (so to speak)

AFM: not much happening. Did see the Director of WFC (was not happy - waited 2 hours after appointment to see him) only to get a its your fault not anyone elses as to all the stuff ups I had with them. Even the no booking of FET that time. My god I was angry but now I am calm. Anyhoo we have started the fostering process as I don't think waiting to find another egg donor will be worth it. So fingers crossed we will hear something next year as they are getting ready to slow down over Xmas.

Anyways have a lovely evening everyone and I will pop in from time to time.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi gals,
    Wishing, that sounded like a terrible meeting with the director. I am sorry you had to go through that. I can't believe he/she would try to blame you on not booking a FET..WFT????
    I am a counsellor who works with children and families in the foster care system and I hear all the stories of how rewarding it can be to foster a child. It is truly giving a gift to a child who has suffered through no fault of their own. I have wondered too what it would be like actually being a foster parent but I would do this down the track (when I leave this job!)

Nessika, wishing you all the best with your U/S. when do you expect to have the EPU?

Hi to everyone else.
    I am hanging in there till Wednesday. thankfully no more spotting and another +hpt. I decided to go to work after all. No point staying at home obsessing on google

Thanks
    Reviews

Lilac good luck with BT and so happy to hear of your BFP with your HPTs!!!! G8 news, hi everyone else sorry just a quick one form my phn this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac, Im super excited for your BFP! What an awesome news! I hope you b/t is not far away to confirm the numbers are nice and high!

Hi to everyone else in here (Bella, Nat and all the new friends), I have been lurking in this thread and wondering if I can join. I had a false start last month with my FET (my body was too excited and Oed earlier than expected) and since I just had my AF on Monday, I can now start again and hoping with Dr. M's immune treatment I will have different result for this FET.

It will be a medicated FET this time just to prevent an early ovulation this time. I will start jabbing on Day 4, its only 50iu so comparing to full stim cycle, I have nothing to complain.

Hope everyone else is doing well no matter what stage of the cycle you are in.
    Last edited by Earthpower9; 27-11-2012 at 18:53.

Thanks
    Reviews

Best of luck for your bloods today lilac. 🌈❤

Thanks
    Reviews

Lillac-sending tons of baby dust your way for BT today, fingers crossed for a strong BFP!!