Closed Thread
Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted in here........congrats to all ladies who received a BFP and to the ones that didn't I hope the next round is your turn to celebrate!

AFM - I had a laparoscopy for my endometriosis which was good that I did as not only was there heaps of endo, but my uterus wasnt I. The correct place and had to be stitched up in its place lol.

Gyno thinks that we should continue to try naturally for the next few months post surgery to see of I can fall pregnant spontaneously (I'm giving it till end of January because I'm skeptical lol) so this Saturday I'm off to do a BT to determine whether I ovulated or not so we can go the next step.

Hope everyone is doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies hope you are all well . I have been laying low during this FET cycle as I really didn't have high expectations.
    I have a question for all the POAS addicts .
    I am 7dp5dt now and started spotting earlier this evening I was completely devastated as this hasn't happened in my previous FETs .
    I tested on a cheapie -bfn
    Then on a first response -BFP but its kind of faint. Nevertheless I have NEVER EVER seen double lines before . I still am unconvinced it's true!
    So my question is what now??
    My OTD is Wednesday which now feels like weeks away.. I feel like AF is looming too 😬
    Sorry for the me post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lillac - wow, how exciting!! Hopefully the spotting is just a bit from implantation. If it gets worse, I'd say ring & see if you can have a BT earlier on Monday, to check the progesterone level. I'm so excited for you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

thank you peonies
    I think I will call the clinic tomorrow for piece of mind as I was thinking about the progesterone factor. At the moment it's only very very slight brown so hopefully stays this way.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lillac! Exciting that you got 2 lines!!! I Agree with peonies - call the clinic and tell them you're coming for a BT on Monday! Otherwise go to your gp. What sort of progesterone are you on? Crinone or pessaries? I had spotting at 15dpo for 2 days and all was fine. Good luck xx

*edit* when I told dr m about the spotting he immediately increased my progesterone from 800 to 1200 mg a day so don't hesitate to increase it if it puts your mind at ease until BT. It won't do any harm.
    Last edited by Bella978; 25-11-2012 at 07:46.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Lillac - Woohoo!! 2 lines is amazing. Definitely ring for a BT, and you should take it easy and not do too much xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks girls😊
    I spoke to the nurse who really just reassured me that brown=good, heavy red=not good. So far still very slight brown almost nothing. i asked her if I can bring my BT to Monday but she said no. She also said to continue on the 2x pessaries per day but didn't suggest more. My FS is in the UK at the moment so I can't even contact him to get a second opinion . So I am in limbo land 😣 and now I can't bring myself to POAS again just in case it's a bfn... Crazy or what?!!
    Bella: would you suggest increasing pessaries without clinic's consent ?
    Last edited by Lillac; 25-11-2012 at 10:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac - I did, but I was full-on bleeding. The nurse completely gave me incorrect advice & increasing them was what my FS ended up instructing, I had just already done it.

I really think slight brown spotting is just from implantation babe. xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Lilac!!! Wow! I know it's early but I'm so excited! I have only had light spotting when I have been pregnant, all the bfn cycles I have had none. Whenever I was worried about progesterone I would do a middle of the day crinone for peace of mind. I figure it it helps then it helps, if it doesn't then I tried my best. Good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Lillac- I would personally, but I base that solely on my recent experience and not any sort of medical knowledge!
    All I can say is that when I was spotting dr m said increase pessaries to 3 a day immediately. (Are you on 200mg? mine increased to 1200, so i don't think you can take too much.)He also told me to leave work straight away and go home and rest for the next 3 days minimum! Is there any chance you can take tomorrow off work? Maybe you can go to your gp and request a beta hcg & p4 BT? Then when you clinic tests on wed you can see how the hcg is rising.

I have everything crossed for you!
    Last edited by Bella978; 25-11-2012 at 14:37.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (26-11-2012)