Closed Thread
Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Still bfn but also got (sorry TMI) lots of cm lightly tinged a pinky beigey colour. Not sure if 10dpo is too late for that and it might just be impending AF.

Also this morning, when I got out of the shower all the veins in my body were super dooper visible & really bright turquoise. Was weird but then went away. Not sure what to think - will just have to wait & see.

Thanks
    Reviews

Peonies - Are you on Crinone?

Thanks
    Reviews

No. I've never used crinone.

I am using a natural (bioidentical) progesterone cream, that I bought from the US. It's much more pleasant to rub in some cream than using pessaries!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck peonies!!! Hope all your symptoms are positive signs for you 😉

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies it has been a little quiet around here!
    Peonies hope you're hanging in there Hun

I had my final 2 frozen embies put back on Saturday so now in 2ww. I've been super busy the whole weekend so I didn't have time to chillax this time! Sometimes I forget I even had the transfer as I went straight to work afterwards 😳
    Having said that I will soon be crawling the walls no doubt

Hope everyone is doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Lillac - congrats on the transfer, fingers these are our lucky two xx

Peonies - how are you going? Any more symptoms?

Catemar - how are you and your DP going?

Nessika - have you started your cycle yet?

hi to everyone else I missed hope you are all well xx

Afm, just went and met with FS and was the news I was expecting, unfortunately DH was as prepared. Donor eggs are more than likely the way we need to go. DH wants to do 1 more cycle which I agreed too so will do that when AF shows up in a couple of weeks. FS is making us see the counsellor before this last cycle as well to discuss options after it. On the flip side my Acupuncturist thinks she can work magic and given me a deal off if not pregnant in 4 mths I don't pay her if I am I pay then. She thinks the Ivf process and drugs don't agree with me, so will see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews

Argh!
    We're out. Another chemical. Hcg of 4.

Not one of our 3 little embies stuck.

We are now going to take a break til the new year. This last year of trying has taken its toll, so we are getting off the baby train for a bit.

Good luck to everyone and I hope there are plenty of BFPs for the holiday season.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer... sorry to hear that. Every day is a challenge in this journey, and hopefully we can give each other strength through this forum to keep going.

Peonies.... I've been reading heaps of past posts tonight and came across some things that you wrote earlier in the year regarding micro-dissection with Dr Golovsky. Can you (or hello anyone else reading this) give me your views on how it went (either positive or not). I really think it may be our only one chance, but do we wait potentially 5-6 months to have the procedure done with Dr Golovsky or do we do a similar procedure with Dr Lok and only have to wait 2-3 months (since we're not going to fit it in now before Christmas)?? Would love to hear some first-hand experiences.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lilac - yay for your pupo twinnies on board!!! Good luck in your tww

Alison- here's hoping your acu can work some magic on you before having to go done the donor path

Thanks
    Reviews

Lilac-good luck for the tww! For this successful round I didn't stop to relax, did all the wrong things and hey presto!! Maybe resting puts our bodies into shock

Allison- wow I want your acupuncturist! Their confidence would give me so much confidence!!!

Catmere- I'm sorry for another chem. have u guys been tested for NK cells yet?

Peonies - are you still in the game?

Is there anyone else cycling at the moment?