Closed Thread
Page 33 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

I'm doing ok thanks traveler. I've actually been feeling a bit under the weather the last few days - like I'm about to come down with something. But then I don't. Feel better at night then worse again in the morning. Not sure if there's anything to read into that or not. It's only 9dpo so ... dum di dum.

Thanks
    Reviews

Peonies - That sounds promising! I've heard of a few people getting colds right before a BFP. I was one of them! Fingers crossed xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks nat! The good news is no picnic tomorrow! Due to the weather we're just meeting at a pub instead.

It doesn't seem to turn into a cold though. Just dizzy, headache, very fuzzy headed, feel like I'm going to get something. But doesn't progress. Not that I've ever had it, but it's what I imagine vertigo is like. Will see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sounds like me! When are you planning on testing? How many dpo are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews

Peonies - Whoops lol. I just reread your other post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    9dpo. I actually did test this morning but BFN. I guess it's pretty early though, and the way I'm feeling is giving me hope still. I seem to start to feel better at night then feel crappy again during the day, for 3 days now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah 9dpo is super early. What tests you using? I think I got my first super dooper faint squintie line at 10dpo from memory

Thanks
    Reviews
    FRERs. Anything else is a waste of time IMO.

I got a very faint positive at 5dp5dt on my 1st cycle. I think that was at night too. I wasn't going to test until tomorrow, but the way I was feeling made me test earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews

I agree with only using frer. I got a super faint pos at 10dpo in the afternoon (faint to the point I only saw it in the sun when I walked outside to throw it away!) and noticeably darker the next morning. Let us know when you test again. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

I got my first faint BFP on an IC at 9dpo, didn't show on a FRER. I got a definite line on FRER at 11dpo. I just like the ICs cause I can satisfy my obsession without spending a fortune! I did something like 30 hpts or something crazy!