Closed Thread
Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Peonies - I know you're not supposed to eat cold, cooked chicken while you're pregnant cause of the food poisoning risk. Though if you actually listened to half the things they say not to eat you'd be living on bread and water. The pains are a good thing, could definitely be implantation cramps!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly ... but all those rules make a picnic practically impossible! I think if I make it all myself the night before or morning of, should be ok. Otherwise it's dry crackers and an apple for me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Everything crossed for you peonies

Re picnic, I wouldn't risk it. Would it be too obvious for you to have canned chicken? Swear it's not as gross as it sounds. It's what I've been eating throughout this pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi eveveryone thanks for the words of support, seeing FS next Monday so will hopefully have some answers then. Have been doing a little googling on egg donors as well and DH is thinking about it as well, not sure yet if we would go down this path but if we did could be looking at Spain for it.....

peonies - what making a zucchini slice or vege slice/quich for the picnic. Fingers crossed those twinges are a good sign

crofty - have you POAS yet? Your keeping us all hanging lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Allison, I was really sad to read about your latest cycle. I hope you and DH can decide on a path forward. I don't know much about egg donation so good luck delving into it all.

Crofty- I am holding my breath waiting for your news!!!! Good luck tomorrow

Quartz- thanks for stopping in with an update on your beautiful boys. Hope nothing stands in the way of you taking them home soon.

Peonies- honestly, my rule of thumb is if I made it myself, and refrigerated it right away I'm happy to eat it the next day as leftovers. My dr also told me that for the first 7 weeks the baby 'lives off' the yolk sack and very little i did effects them.

Romovera- how is your little bub going?

Felicita- how are the twinnies? Keeping you busy?

Nat- do u have the date your little man will be evicted? How are you going with names?

Hi to everyone else

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Alison12  (12-11-2012),peoniesarepretty  (12-11-2012),romaverona  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Traveler - Hi! Nope, no date yet. I guess we'll see how it all goes towards to end. I'm so happy to make it past 24 weeks, cause if worst comes to worst and he needs to come out, then there's a great chance he'd actually survive. Not certain on names yet, DH doesn't agree with anything. We both like Jack, and Charlie so we'll probably go with one of them. How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Traveler - in that case, I can get rolling drunk too? lol
    Maybe I'll roast a few chicken pieces the night before and otherwise take some bread & dips & cheese (cheddar) and crackers.

Nat - I was thinking it might be too early for implantation, but you never know.

Alison - I'm just so sad for you, having another cycle cancelled. I know another girl on here (emmylou) who had a similar problem with her hormones playing up & cancelling cycles (and also AMH of less than 1). Her dr gave her a concoction of drugs to controlit all & she finally, finally (on her 7th cycle) got a BFP this time. I really hope your FS has some other ideas for you. I'm sure Emmylou wouldn't mind if you PMd her and asked about her protocol.

Thanks
    Reviews

So as expected its another failed cycle

thx for all your support - now I just need to get through DHs downward spiral as it hits him harder and takes him longer to move on with life - very hard week and weekend ahead I feel

Thanks
    Reviews

Crofty-oh sweety, I am just so sorry. I was just hopping on to wish you the best of luck for today. I think many of us thought you'd have different news to share this morning. Sending both you & DH lots of strength, and tons of hugs. I pray your little bundle is just around the corner... Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Crofty- my heart is breaking for you. I really thought you would have happy news today. I just don't understand why it has to be so hard. I'm thinking of you and dh today