Closed Thread
Page 30 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Me too crofty! I have a good feeling for you on this one!!! How many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Crofty- really hoping this is your lucky cycle!! Well done for staying away from the evil POAS, and when you do test, FX it's 2 beautiful lines! I saw that you're thinking of seeing Dr M, book NOW. I rang on Tuesday 6/11, and my appt is for Dec 20th.

Nat & Bella- I've taken your advice & will be seeing the legendary Dr M. Thanks for your PMs & for inspiring me, much appreciated xo

Hi to everyone else, sorry this is a quick post from my phone... I'll come back for personals soon

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Simpson Desert - I'm so pleased! I'd hate to see you go through more heartache when maybe there's something that no one has picked up on yet. I can't wait to hear all about it! I'm off to see Dr M on Friday arvo, hopefully for the last time until we decide to try again. At least I know what's wrong and save myself all the pain and expensive of IVF.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (11-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope your all having a good weekend. Went for my day 5 BT today. Just got the results, not good news another false start cycle cancelled . Progesterone is up at 25 and should be about 4 or 5 at the moment. So have to make another appoint to talk with FS, but it isn't looking good to do any further cycles. Next option I think would be an egg donor......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Alison - so sorry to hear that. What the EFF is up with those crazy hormones? Must be so frustrating. What a disappointment. Don't give up yet!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Simpson desert- so happy you made an appointment! I hope he will work a miracle for you too!!!

Alison- so sorry about the cancelled cycle. That must be so frustrating

Crofty- not long now! Hope you're doing ok your little birthday buddy & I are sending you tons of baby dust xx

Peonies- how's your 2ww going? Symptom spotting yet?!

Hi everyone else, hope you had a great weekend
    Last edited by Bella978; 11-11-2012 at 18:51.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (11-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi syd ladies- Alison, sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle that's a pretty high progesterone level for only day 5! I remember mine being too high to transfer and we had a freeze all of day 1 embies but my progesterone wasn't that high, do they know what causing it???

Jo SimpsonDesert, yeah I think I'll book with Dr M this week if things don't work out

Nat, I still haven't caved, too scared too!!

Hi Bella and everyone else out thee, been pretty quiet in here if late!

AFM- so by my calcs, I'm day 25 of my cycle, and 13 dp 2 day transfer with no AF as yet(however I do believe that pessaries are suppose to delay you AF from arriving) I'm still freaking out about POAS tomorrow, I've never in my life seen 2 x lines (bar on an OPK) so DH an I are really nervous/ worried as we both know that the HPK can still be negative even though I don't have AF - one positive we've got is that my body may finally be absorbing the progesterone as it Gould be, so maybe my lap and hyst did some good as well as the herbs and acu

Any tips anyone????

Thanks
    Reviews

Crofty - woohoo for no AF! What day would you normally get it? Are you feeling any symptoms? I can't wait for your poas!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Nat - my last 4 cycles have been 26, 27, 24 and 25 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - my only tip is good luck! And POAS today for goodness sake! lol But I like to live vicariously through others. I have everythng crossed for you.

Bella - no symptoms yet. I did get a few sharp kind of pains in bed last night - which gave me a bit of hope, but trying not to read too much into it. Ovulation was either sometime Tues night or Wed morning, so I'll play it safe & say I'm only just 5dpo. Too early for symptoms.

All - I have to go to a picnic on Saturday. What can I take/eat? Do we think cold chicken is ok if I cook it myself the night before?