Closed Thread
Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Trying2StayPositive, and good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Fingerscrossed11 and mac8......thank you Good luck to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    Sorry I didn't realise there was a new thread.

Fingerscrossed: congratulations to you and DP on BFP. Woohoo!!!

Catemar: I am so sorry you and DP got a BFN. It really does suck!!! Good luck with the next one.

Felicita: Nice to see you are still here. How are you going. How is your DH? Not long now before the twins arrive.

Hello to everyone else. I hope you are all well.

AFM: I have had my AF for 14 days straight now. Seen GP and he said it is probably hormones or I could be Pregnant (how uncanny would that be) I have to admit I burst into tears at the slightest thing at the moment. (hormonal or depression???) Have an appointment with FS next Friday to work out some stuff. If I have no luck with her I have a referral to see the Director of clinic. My fertility naturopath is not happy with everything that happened in the last 4 months with the clinic (not booking me in, then not checking hormone levels )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm getting married tomorrow!!

:-D :-D :-D

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Nat - hope your day is a wonderful one!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Have an amazing day nat! I'm sure all the hard work and preparation you've put in will pay off! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope tomorrow is absolutely perfect Nat & everything you have dreamed of! What a beautiful way to celebrate with your daughter & another baby in your belly! The weather also looks absolutely stunning!! Best of luck-enjoy every second as the day passes so quickly! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Nat- have an absolutely fabulous day!!! You have wonderful weather, enjoy every second!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - have an amazing day!!! As TTHC said, enjoy every moment because it goes so fast. Everything is falling into place now - revel in it today. x

Thanks
    Reviews

Have a wonderful day Nat! Congratulations! Make sure you enjoy it and try not to stress