Closed Thread
Page 29 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Crofty - When is your AF due? It's a great sign that your Temps are still high (I was temping until about 10 weeks pregnant!). EDD would be early-mid feb I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pessaries might affect temps though. Isn't it progesterone that makes the temp go up? I really hope it's not just the pessaries!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still here, still breathing, still reading

just waiting for AF for FET, but after a MC when it arrives its anyone's guess

Thanks
    Reviews

Peonies - Oh yes I think you're right! I started the pessaries after I got my BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thx peonies - yeah my temps over the last 5 months are always high - around 36.8 on avg after I "O" and drop the day of or just after I get AF

Hi fingersx isn't it funny how we always seem to sit around and wait for AF to show when we want it too!!!but it shows when we're least expecting when we don't !!!

Hey Nat, AF could show any day now, my cycles over the last few months since taking herbs and reg acu have been shorter ( hence my shorter "O" this month I guess) as all my last stim/fet cycles I've "O" about day 14/ 15 and this cycle either 10 or 11 - I think. I'm never over 28 days though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

so much happening with everyone.

bella - congrats on the scan fantastic news hopefully your will be able to relax and enjoy it.

crofty - when do you test? I can't believe how strong you are not POAS yet. Fingers crossed that the high temps are a good sign for you.

Penonies - GL in your 2 week wait after your AI, I have to admit I did have a little giggle at at awkwardness of the situation, I had images of turkeybasters... Lol. I do hope this works for you and you get your little miracle.

Catemar - how are you and DP going with your tww?

Hi to everyone else I have missed

AFM - AF finally arrived this week, so started injecting with with my nuns urine lol on Wednesday. First BT is Sunday. I have also been working with a Chinese medicine and Accupunture person, and they have been trying to regulate and increase blood floe to clean my system out as such. Think it has been doing some good as this AF has been the best one for a while with more bright bleeding then dark old blood sorry TMI!!!

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi gals
    Crofty I hope you can remain sane till Tuesday 😙 not long now !

Dr M - it wasn't that hard getting an appt as I wanted to time it when my FET cycles ends (in December ). I have the same plan as you .. A new stim cycle early next year in case embys don't work ,
    Maybe neither one of will need him !
    Alison GL with your new cycle

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank lilac and Allison, I'm actually petrified to poas to be honest as I don't want to know if its negative no sign of AF yet, no spotting but all the normal symptoms!

Alison have fun with nuns urine - hahaha, and yeah I found that with herbs AF looked healthier if that makes any sense!!!

Hope everyone else is keeping now and busy this weekend and enjoying while it lasts

Thanks
    Reviews

Crofty - I keep checking in to see if you've POAS yet!

Thanks
    Reviews

Me too! Pee Crofty, pee!!