Closed Thread
Page 28 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Bella-excellent news sweety!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Now sit back & enjoy the next 33 weeks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats, bella!!!! How exciting.

Peonies, I have everything crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Bella!!! Such wonderful news!!! Congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay Bella!!!! Did you see bubs on the u/s or is it too small at 7 weeks??? (Sorry for my ignorance not really aware of what you see in a 7w u/s)

Good luck tonight peonies! Glad DH is there tonight with you - awkward alright - lol 😮

Thanks
    Reviews

Bella - Fantastic news!! That first scan is such a relief and so precious!!

I had another scan today (I have a low lying placenta) and its moved from 1.6cm away from cervix, to 7.6cm away so all good to go for a vbac! Still high risk though so still see 2 drs every fortnight. And they won't let me go till full term, I'll be getting induced at 37-39 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry crofty - it all happened tues night & last night. Over now for the month.

How are you going in the 2ww?

Thanks
    Reviews

Bella - fantastic news!!! Hopefully now you can breathe (a little) easier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I've been MIA for a bit but I have time to catch up on some personals now!

Peonies - sending you tons of baby dust for this cycle. How amazing would it be if the AI worked!? I really hope you have success first time. Keep up posted in the 2WW.

Nat84u - Awesome news on the placenta moving and being able to go for a VBAC. Thanks again for all your reassurance with the hcg levels last week too

Crofty - We could make out the shape of bub but it's not very clear. I have a pic on my mobile so I'll try and post it after this post. DOn't apologise for your ignorance. I was asking FS 'What's this, what's that, what am I looking at?!" I had no idea! Not too much longer to wait now until you POAS. I have everything crossed for you

Traveler - I turned on Inside the Womb for the last 2 stories (the intra-uterine operation on the baby's tumour and the abdominal pregnancy) - it was insane! DH kept saying "We should just turn it off before we freak out" but of course I couldn't stop watching!

Lillac - Glad you ordered the Dr Beer book. I started reading it and it was just like a million light bulbs went on for me. I only wish I'd seen it sooner. Did you make an appt with the RI yet? (I know you posted in that section but I haven't gotten around to catch up on the NK Cells thread!)

TTHC - thanks for all your good wishes and thoughts, I really appreciate it. Hope you are travelling well

Catemer - all the best for this cycle.

Quartz - So pleased to hear that your boys are doing well and will be home with you in 2 weeks! Enjoy the sleep while you can. That's sucks having to commute so far to hospital, and the M5 is always a nightmare too

Nessika - keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is your lucky cycle. I had heard of embryo glue but didn't know of any clinics here that used it. Will be interested to see if it does the magic trick for you.

Hi to Alison, Romaverona, Fingersx, Mac8, Paddlegirl, EO, Felicita, SimpsonDesert and anyone else I've missed.

AFM - Well the big day was today - our viability scan. DH and I both took the day off work and we arrived and went straight in. FS made no mention of the success being linked to the immune protocol. I don't think he wants to believe it. Oh well. He got me straight into the chair for the US. I had my hand over my eyes (so terrified something would be wrong) and I just said 'Please tell me something is in there' and he said "There's a heartbeat and it's in the uterus - but there's only one in there!" (I had some bad side pain and was terrified it could be ectopic but all was fine). He took measurements (right on track at 7w1d - just shy of 1cm!) and we saw (but didn't hear - older machine I think) the flickering heartbeat which was surreal and amazing and just everything at the same time! I didn't cry - I think I was too busy trying to process that it's real! I can't believe after so many disappointments in 4.5 years of TTC things are actually going right for us. Anyway, our EDD is 26/6/13. FS said if I want another scan in 2 weeks he will do one and then I have my OB appt at the end of the month. Thank you all so much for the support and words of encouragement. I love this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews

Bella what an amazing day for you and your DH . It really is a long awaited dream come true for you. Wishing you all the best during your pregnancy💐

I did make the appt with Dr M for December . My own FS did the biopsy for me a few weeks back and he rang yesterday with the results- negative for NK cells but my endometrium was 'out of phase' last cycle by a few days. I've never heard this term before (luteal phase problem) .
    FS suggested to proceed with FET using clomid so tomorrow is my first BT

Nessika GL with lucky No 9

And yes the M5 in peak hour is hellish. I will be on it tomorrow morning heading to my clinic 😕

Hello everyone else
    Last edited by Lillac; 08-11-2012 at 21:14.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Bella, YAY!! (Again) an thx for the explanation remind me, did you have a double transfer? I think DH and I would be blubbering messes if we got to see our little creation on a screen!!! (Besides our little embed we get to see b4 transfer which is pretty special as well) cudos to you or holding your own!!! And I'm quietly happy about you EDD!!! For your future DD or DS - as they will be AWESOME!!! With the EDD of 26/6 as he/she would share a birthday with no other than MOI maybe that's a good sign of things to come for me

Lilac - gl with your appt with dr M- was he hard to get an appt with? If this cycle doesn't work for us, I'm going I try and get in and see him before a fresh cycle in January

Nat - when is your EDD if you may have bubs at 37 weeks??? On the funny side I just had to google vbac (what was our world like without the statement "I'll just google it!!!"

Hi everyone else out there

Afm - I think I'm 11 or 12 DPO - and currently 10 day post 2 day transfer. Haven't had any spotting as yet (may mean my progesterone pessaries ate doing what they're suppose to , still really tired all the time, haven't had my usual chocolate cravings pre AF which is a good sign.

Wish I could stop reading into things DH keeps asking me if I have any AF signs, and wants to know if anything shows immediately, I just explain feels exactly the same as past cycles, just a waiting game and hope for the best, but expect the worst do we can move on to a fresh cycle in jan - uuuurrrrhhh just wish I knew!!! Not due to poas until tues next week!!!! TBH I'm actually really scared to test any earlier!!! I've never been a serial POAS as usually don't get very far onto luteal stage

Only other positive signs are that I don't feel like I'm heavy or dropping (if you know what I mean?) and my temps are still high, above 36.9 every day - guess I just have to Hang in there and wait and see